Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess cut isn't to my taste but I quite liked her engagement ring and the wedding band she chose to go with it. It was simple and timeless, the complete opposite of what I thought she would have had. By adding the Chupi rings she is just creating the tacky ring I expected of her originally but way worse.
I know, the ring and band together look simple, timeless classic (as seen in the last picture here: https://www.engagementringbible.com/lydia-millens-square-shaped-diamond-ring/). I personally think the settings are a bit heavy for the size of the diamonds and would have gone for a pave band on the e-ring and simple pave eternity band (without the channel setting) to add a bit of sparkle and jazz.

Reactions: 8
I know, the ring and band together look simple, timeless classic (as seen in the last picture here: https://www.engagementringbible.com/lydia-millens-square-shaped-diamond-ring/). I personally think the settings are a bit heavy for the size of the diamonds and would have gone for a pave band on the e-ring and simple pave eternity band (without the channel setting) to add a bit of sparkle and jazz.
I meant it in the sense that it's nice compared to what I expected her to have. It isn't to my taste but I expected her to have something quite tacky and overly showy, footballer wives style.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh here we go ‘I know lots of you are experiencing issues with your follow sections’ LIES!!!
If people had been we would have seen more about it, there’s nothing about it on Twitter.

also it’s strange how her message box followers count starting messing BEFORE the recent ig update. Absolute BS from this one.

Also all the negativity she has recieved recently has obviously put her in a reflective mood bc she has started posting throwback pictures and videos.

what would we comment for this question?:LOL:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
she really is trying to cover her tracks isn't she? first this ridiculous bug thing (what kind of bug adds 1000s of fake followers?!) and now this article she's shared on twitter about not calling people out. She is all about the kindness after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I meant it in the sense that it's nice compared to what I expected her to have. It isn't to my taste but I expected her to have something quite tacky and overly showy, footballer wives style.
oh yes, completely agree.

I wonder why she didn't beg for a larger ring from a different brand...

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she didn't beg for a larger ring from a different brand...
[/QUOTE]

Its a shame boodles didn't give her one..

• Haha
Damage limitation has started...it’ll ramp up and then give her an excuse not to do Vlogmas and take to her bed...so no work required...everything she does is pre-meditated (like the ‘you didn’t guess all this schmooze with wine was leading up to a pay day’) so the initial excuses for the mess she has caused and then the breakdown...text book...
OH! I had all these plans to film fabulous, inspiring content for Vlogmas and now I’m too ill to do anything....

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Am so glad SL has never featured Lidl. They do have influencers on now and again but if I saw Lidl turn up, I would switch off permanently. It would literally ruin it for me. I love the show, though, and GCC is awesome - I think it’s her honesty. She is completely authentic, unlike Lidl.
I had to have my fix of Jess a from Fashion and Style Edit (she has been on SL). She's so calming after the stress that Lidl brings!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with all the above, she's coming out with all the Instagram is broken bullshit to cover her tracks, she is running scared from being exposed for buying all the bots. She's probably deleted tons, that's why her count has stopped shooting up by the hour like it did earlier in the week. Last night mine said 941 and now its down again to 938 which is good, but you can still see tons of bots.

Whilst she is dumb about a lot of stuff, she is very very calculating and there is definitely a plan, mentioned it loads now, the bag, the hitting 900 and saying nothing etc etc it's all part of her plan and now its been fucked up for her. Well done to everyone on here for reporting accounts, I think it has made a difference, I really hope it has. For her to be so stupid to write all this stuff on her stories about scrolling through old messages to find new messages etc etc, anyone who knows about this kind of stuff can call her out straight away, but if her minions believe everything and she knows it. Her whole job is built on the fact that she knows most of her fans are stupid enough to believe her lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I agree. The stack isn't doing any favours, it just drowns her e-ring and looks a bit... goth? It's a shame as the jumbled stack doesn't allow you appreciate the best part of her e-ring such as the "excellent" graded cut, the craftsmanship of the setting, and presumably high clarity and colour.

What's even worse is the Tiffany rings are set in harder-wearing platinum and the Chupi rings are in softer 14k white gold. Platinum and white gold also don't look great together either, the colours read differently. Part of the reason the stack looks messy...
I, agree. Her engagement ring also needs a good clean and polish. Her rings are boring. She confuses quantity and quality. Just like her earrings. She buys over priced tiny diamond earrings that look messy. She would have been better off having 2 ring guards custom made to form a halo of diamonds around her square diamond. Her current ring guards do not fit her ring shape plus they look cheap.

Reactions: 13
Why does she set these things up - just to have a moan? I can almost *see* the next set of stories 'NO I am NOT having a child, how terribly RUDE of you to keep suggesting this' - even though she's basically setting people up on that path.

Also, its very telling how she 'felt sick' at booking an 'expensive' Malmaison (which I wouldn't even class as hugely expensive) - but captions it as being 'before press trips' FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys wouldn’t it be amazing to have an edition of ‘I am an influencer get me out of here!’ And always vote Lidl to do trials with creepy critters and other slimy disgusting things??!;)
This is the BEST idea! ❤

Reactions: 5
Her story about that Alexa Bag really shows how she has no personality, or personal taste. She sold this bag because it wasn't on trend on instagram anymore and now she regret it because it's making a come back. So much for talking about not following the trends and wearing her iteam over and over...

Why does she set these things up - just to have a moan? I can almost *see* the next set of stories 'NO I am NOT having a child, how terribly RUDE of you to keep suggesting this' - even though she's basically setting people up on that path.

Also, its very telling how she 'felt sick' at booking an 'expensive' Malmaison (which I wouldn't even class as hugely expensive) - but captions it as being 'before press trips' FFS
Yes !
It's like "before my whole life was gifted". Hope you sleep better, poor Lydiot, now that you do not spend a cent on all these expensive things.

When is Nicky Lazou going to leak that CCTV of rude Lydiot :cry:... Cruella always manages to play the victim, and now she's gonna bring a puppy and a baby in this mess... Pretty sure she wouldn't be able to look after a kid all by herself. I wouldn't be surprised if Ali became a stay at home dad while Lydiot pretends to be a busy buisness woman. Otherwise, would she ask her apparently problematic mom to look after the kid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also I am so offended that all these ultra-snobby SM influencers only get "purebred" dogs. I have rescued dogs all my life. I didn't even realize that so many of them are seemingly so "above" a mixed breed. What a bunch of miserable soulless ghouls to not feature the joy of a rescued dog to their formidable audiences? If anyone knows of any SM influencers that feature their rescued dogs, please share links with me?
There are a few.
Rosie Londoner - despite her many faults, she has advocated for wild at heart for years. Her mum adopted from Greece and recently from Bosnia. She is also campaigning about the transport regulation changes fro Eurotunnel to Uk.

Dorothy - shegoeswear / therescuegirlgang -amazing lady, she has 5 rescues from Cyprus, Romania and China and they are gorgeous!!

Emily Hunt- not only has a rescue, but campaigns. She went with wild at heart to Beirut, and donates profit from her dog toy brand to wild at heart.

My absolute rage about Lidl is because her plans (and make no mistake, all this IS calculated from borrowing her friends cat - I don’t believe this was anything more than an intention to develop another account) are to try again with a pet insta account. So the dog is inevitable..... it is NOTHiNG to do with wanting a dog in their lives. Until the £ signs rang in her eyes recently when looking at other influencers, she hasn’t ever shown interest in dogs and both her/Ali used to be proud to be “cat people”. The stories today tripping down memory lane and ending with an invite to say what we think the next step in their story is... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lidl is many things, but above all is a conniving salesperson (that’s what all the “influencers” are). The sales pitch has been developed and planned, the marketing has begun.... she will get a dog.
Sadly.
Poor dog. 💔
It’s all about the money.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
There are a few.
Rosie Londoner - despite her many faults, she has advocated for wild at heart for years. Her mum adopted from Greece and recently from Bosnia. She is also campaigning about the transport regulation changes fro Eurotunnel to Uk.

Dorothy - shegoeswear / therescuegirlgang -amazing lady, she has 5 rescues from Cyprus, Romania and China and they are gorgeous!!

Emily Hunt- not only has a rescue, but campaigns. She went with wild at heart to Beirut, and donates profit from her dog toy brand to wild at heart.

My absolute rage about Lidl is because her plans (and make no mistake, all this IS calculated from borrowing her friends cat - I don’t believe this was anything more than an intention to develop another account) are to try again with a pet insta account. So the dog is inevitable..... it is NOTHiNG to do with wanting a dog in their lives. Until the £ signs rang in her eyes recently when looking at other influencers, she hasn’t ever shown interest in dogs and both her/Ali used to be proud to be “cat people”. The stories today tripping down memory lane and ending with an invite to say what we think the next step in their story is... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lidl is many things, but above all is a conniving salesperson (that’s what all the “influencers” are). The sales pitch has been developed and planned, the marketing has begun.... she will get a dog.
Sadly.
Poor dog. 💔
It’s all about the money.
Estee Lalonde, two rescue dogs, through Wild at Heart as well. I'm not a fan of hers, but she made a video recently showing the struggles of having a highly stressed and traumatized dog.

Reactions: 11
I’ve had a busy morning...manifesting that Lady MuckMillen loses allllllll her fake followers 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s not showing off he’s clean shaven he’s showing off to the women followers. Let’s be honest does your man pose topless on Instagram on stories like that ... mine wouldn’t 😂❤. I’m surprised she didn’t make him take it down, she probably thinks he’s all mine... that was an attention post not directed for Lydia and we all know it.

Clean shaven but wearing a mask... .that topless photo was for attention ... I think he might be reading these threads...🤞cue lydia doing a romantic post soon 😂. You can’t fake your feelings, if a man looks for attention elsewhere like that then the relationship has issues.
I don't think its just the fact he is topless its also the fact he is sitting in bed

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.