Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on. Just picturing this high maintenance woman on a professional trip crying the WHOLE first day. What in the hell did the other people think? She’s so desperate for all the wrong kind of attention. Oh look at me crying alllll day because I’m being taken on this free trip.

Funny Lydia posting SHE has this after Valeria reel yesterday. She’s such a copy cat.

View attachment 318795View attachment 318822
Spit it out Millen, THEY lost my luggage or my luggage got lost? 🤡 Drama queen 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This talk about manifesting is something she has most likely picked up from Fashion Bumbler, as she's gone on about this for years. I remember her saying about having a number engraved in a bracelet she wore every day which was the number of followers she was aiming to get. This was several years ago and she often mentioned manifesting, The Secret, etc. My eardrums can't cope with her voice so I no longer watch her to know if she's still banging on about it.
Oh she sure is.... she’s an ass. Lol

Reactions: 7
There was a discussion a long time back that her engagement ring is almost a direct copy of the engagement ring her ex-boyfriend gave to his fiancee, someone found photographs, probably @Georgeeee or @Muffpuff
If that's the case, it's hysterical 😂 I always thought her ring wasn't very her. Like Ali just chose a very modest one as he knows her style changes like the wind so wanted to be safe. On the other hand Lydia strikes me as someone who would tell their boyfriend the exact ring they wanted, probably sent him the link to Tiffany's herself and Ali's manager sorted the rest out.

This talk about manifesting is something she has most likely picked up from Fashion Bumbler, as she's gone on about this for years. I remember her saying about having a number engraved in a bracelet she wore every day which was the number of followers she was aiming to get. This was several years ago and she often mentioned manifesting, The Secret, etc. My eardrums can't cope with her voice so I no longer watch her to know if she's still banging on about it.
She manifested that house, didn't you know! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's fate apparently that she is an influencer and she found her dream house via instagram. When really the dumb witch should have realised it's the algorithm. If you search houses for sale online/instagram they start popping up on your insta.
It honestly makes me ill when these blithering idiots go on about the secret and manifesting crap. That bracelet bullshit was such a farce, she would be like I want to hit 100,000 subs by May. Which meant she had like 5 months to gain 20k subscribers 😂😂 It was more than likely going to happen regardless of what the buffoon had engraved on a cheap bracelet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she think we're not looking on the weekend? 👀 👀

My count has gone up a thousand to 939000! Still lower than it was the other day thankfully!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Her trip down memory lane is a bit sad I will say. Cant really find the right word. Of course everyone dreams of better and evolving.
For me it looks as she always wanted more just for the sake of having. And having brands or a status.
but this year took one on all of us. She maybe realise her marriage is not as perfect more people are thriving and being happy. She feels happier than her so now she has to justify she always dream of. You can change your dreams.. but Lydia was set on that house/place and forever showing what she wants. As the world moves on and other brands become more relatable... what she does she moves into next big expensive trend or whatever.
The story where she is training like a bad ass .. I wasnt following back there but I kind of wish she had that attitude now. Instead of making excuses!

Reactions: 13
I think this all comes down to Daddy leaving her with her mum and not having the lifestyle she wanted. Now it’s all about proving how “rich” she is hence the need for a wine room (even though anyone with half a brain would know the bathroom would add more value) she wants to be more than she is, she only knows how to do that in a materialistic way

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't have as much a problem with them being material things as much as the lack of work behind them. In my view the problem is that it's just a list of things she bought and what year she bought them, I wouldn't have a problem with it if she bought a car, 800 pound jackets etc.. after achieving career milestones. "bought this after I worked all year to achieve x". Wanting a nice pair of shoes, or car imo is normal for some people, what's gross is begging and pretending you got them through your own efforts.
Just love 💕 💕 this about your mum and dad. This is the type of relationship we should all aspire to 🤗

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go ‘I know lots of you are experiencing issues with your follow sections’ LIES!!!
If people had been we would have seen more about it, there’s nothing about it on Twitter.

also it’s strange how her message box followers count starting messing BEFORE the recent ig update. Absolute BS from this one.

Also all the negativity she has recieved recently has obviously put her in a reflective mood bc she has started posting throwback pictures and videos.

what would we comment for this question?:LOL:
Not to defend her one bit but AOC (US Representative if you're not American/informed) just recently tweeted about having longstanding issues with DMing on her Twitter that were just recently resolved. So it might be a thing.

Reactions: 3
Not to defend her one bit but AOC (US Representative if you're not American/informed) just recently tweeted about having longstanding issues with DMing on her Twitter that were just recently resolved. So it might be a thing.
Yes but none of the other influencers at her level are experiencing such a huge daily increase in bots subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh here we go ‘I know lots of you are experiencing issues with your follow sections’ LIES!!!
If people had been we would have seen more about it, there’s nothing about it on Twitter.

also it’s strange how her message box followers count starting messing BEFORE the recent ig update. Absolute BS from this one.

Also all the negativity she has recieved recently has obviously put her in a reflective mood bc she has started posting throwback pictures and videos.

what would we comment for this question?:LOL:
I would justt say: Divorce? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her trip down memory lane is a bit sad I will say. Cant really find the right word. Of course everyone dreams of better and evolving.

The story where she is training like a bad ass .. I wasnt following back there but I kind of wish she had that attitude now. Instead of making excuses!
Agree, I feel like the memories just show her journey to completely losing her identity and becoming a materialistic monstrosity.

In the story where she was training she looked fab, I can't quite explain it but through her demeanour you could clearly see she was driven and being true to herself. She seemed to own her harsh features and jet black hair, whereas now her clothes and hair are wearing her, nothing suits her at all. I really think she should go back to her old, mainly dark colours, tailored style, obviously tone down on some of the hooker style shoes and leggings! This weird fake country vibe she's trying to do is so cringe, it's like a desperate child playing dress up and getting it wrong constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did someone say in the previous thread that Lydia said that she was only with Ali for comfort or whatever the word they mentioned, I am trying to flick through but I can't find it. Who admits to this? So basically she is stating that they are in a loveless marriage? Well, it certainly explains their body language and awkwardness together.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think I may have found the next house for her. Has a lovely Christmas vibe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Think I may have found the next house for her. Has a lovely Christmas vibe
Oups. More for chouquette chanel Claire!

Reactions: 4
Did someone say in the previous thread that Lydia said that she was only with Ali for comfort or whatever the word they mentioned, I am trying to flick through but I can't find it. Who admits to this? So basically she is stating that they are in a loveless marriage? Well, it certainly explains their body language and awkwardness together.
Yeah she said it on her Q&A on Instagram a few days ago, tbh, I think there should be an element of comfort and security within every relationship and that should be one of many reasons to be with somebody BUT the question was basically along the lines of your relationship with Ali looks so good bla bla bla what makes it so good and her answer was she doesn’t get butterflies with Ali and that her reason for being with him is that he makes her feel safe and secure. That’s not a bad thing necessarily, but the way she worded it was certainly an odd way of speaking... would of sounded better had she said she did get butterflies with him at the beginning but after 8 years their relationship is now more secure and safe etc etc etc but that’s not really what she implied

Agree, I feel like the memories just show her journey to completely losing her identity and becoming a materialistic monstrosity.

In the story where she was training she looked fab, I can't quite explain it but through her demeanour you could clearly see she was driven and being true to herself. She seemed to own her harsh features and jet black hair, whereas now her clothes and hair are wearing her, nothing suits her at all. I really think she should go back to her old, mainly dark colours, tailored style, obviously tone down on some of the hooker style shoes and leggings! This weird fake country vibe she's trying to do is so cringe, it's like a desperate child playing dress up and getting it wrong constantly.
I feel like she could do this country style with like a structured and ‘edgy’ twist, it would still be country, but would make sense for Lydia style and the style that in my opinion looks best on her.. but alas, she dresses like a granny. Nothing wrong with granny chic, it just doesn’t suit her in my opinion

Reactions: 11
coming out of lurking to showcase how varied an audience lydia has
I have just spent time reporting this account and stumbled across it using the quite unusual name of a very close friend of mine who died a year ago . I know it may be a coincidence but it really unsettled me seeing her name used like that 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've a feeling it was @Loveit that might have said that, who knows it is a marriage of convenience.

Here Lydia is with her ex-boyfriend, I don't know his name but older members know who he is and found some engagement photos and his financee was wearing the almost exact ring as hers.
1605980784796.png

Plus as a bonus, here is a link to her blogpost about their trip away together.

This is the ring her ex-boyfriend gave his now wife, apparently. I managed to find it online via Google
1605981868700.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah she said it on her Q&A on Instagram a few days ago, tbh, I think there should be an element of comfort and security within every relationship and that should be one of many reasons to be with somebody BUT the question was basically along the lines of your relationship with Ali looks so good bla bla bla what makes it so good and her answer was she doesn’t get butterflies with Ali and that her reason for being with him is that he makes her feel safe and secure. That’s not a bad thing necessarily, but the way she worded it was certainly an odd way of speaking... would of sounded better had she said she did get butterflies with him at the beginning but after 8 years their relationship is now more secure and safe etc etc etc but that’s not really what she implied

I feel like she could do this country style with like a structured and ‘edgy’ twist, it would still be country, but would make sense for Lydia style and the style that in my opinion looks best on her.. but alas, she dresses like a granny. Nothing wrong with granny chic, it just doesn’t suit her in my opinion
Agreed. I’ve been married 20 years and these two are NOT what 3 yrs married without the stress of kids, illness or $ issues should look like. 3 yrs should look like Claire and Paris. Comfortable and teasing and not always glamourous but intimate and clearly loving. Lydia and Ali are all about what everything looks like. Constant chaos of redecorating and always reorganizing to make everything not even look lived in or comfortable. They are so robotic it’s so odd. Well she is. He seems much more in love with her than the other way.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.