Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked her if she was having an orgasm.
OMG now I can't UNHEAR that! LOL It is the MOST ridiculous noise....hheeoooehheooeeo

Also, if my memory serves... he proposed while he was still an electrician. So, if it wasn't gifted then he probably saved up for it and was so proud to give it to her. He certainly seemed sincerely in love with her and still dotes on her. And now she spends more on a handbag or wallpaper that gets ripped down and treats him like doby the house elf. She's so ungrateful and vile.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So she is able to upload pics to her feed but not receive DMs ?
She is such a liar.

She told us weeks ago the best thing was switching off her DMs. And if anyone ie. brands needs to contact her for business matters they would email her or Cawweeee. So why did her subscribers need to know she was having a problem with her DMs / IG - no one is able to contact her - so just get the problem sorted out with IG quietly.

My point is : she was setting up the scenario of her buying bots being a problem with IG and not her fraudulent behaviour. And of course, the normal course of action when she has a (supposed) problem is to go on Twitter. But, hey she doesn't use twitter anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Watched Victoria decorate her tree which looks gorgeous, lots of Balsam Hill (Aldi probably thinks Balsam Hill is a brand of Balsamic vinegar 😂) decorations which are very expensive and she probably got a huge discount for mentioning them 🙄 but she's done a good job with her tree. Lydiot on the other had will have dead looking birds 🐦 rusty stars 🌟 and potato 🥔 sack ribbons 🎄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Watched Victoria decorate her tree which looks gorgeous, lots of Balsam Hill (Aldi probably thinks Balsam Hill is a brand of Balsamic vinegar 😂) decorations which are very expensive and she probably got a huge discount for mentioning them 🙄 but she's done a good job with her tree. Lydiot on the other had will have dead looking birds 🐦 rusty stars 🌟 and potato 🥔 sack ribbons 🎄😂
Apparently, Vic ‘bought’ the 8ft tree, BH then kindly sent her all the decorations for free. I know this is a Lydia thread but Frow grates on me so much calling her copious freebies ‘care packages’ and don’t get me started on her sulky teenager husband 😩😀 I’ll give credit where it’s due, the free tree/decorations looked nice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t use Instagram, but this is where her social blade is at... -7,275 in one day!!!

Also, it irks me to this day that she cares so little about her pet(s). I have two bred Siberian cats because I have allergies (they are hypoallergenic), and my girls are my entire world. They are energetic and playful, but I would never let them roam outside. Bred cats are so far removed from their wild ancestors, it blows my mind that Lydia paid thousands of dollars for her cats just to let them roam free. My cats are just as pricey and I would be constantly afraid that someone would see my pretty cat outside and snatch it up for themselves! And she still lets Lumi out after the Lynx tragedy and her near death experience a few weeks ago. I bend myself backwards to provide for my babies, and although I can’t afford a single thing Kim Jong Lyd tries to convince me is "the dreaaaaaammm", I care for my cats a million times better than she treats Lumi (and Bolly) (and even sweet Winston).

Irresponsible pet owners grind my gears beyond words and egocentric Lydiot lacks the mental capacity and commitment to take on a dog - a pet that requires 10 times as much maintenance as a cat 🤬 If I see a puppy show up in that house for no other purpose than bleeping flogmas content I will fly over the pond myself and rescue the poor thing.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t use Instagram, but this is where her social blade is at... -7,275 in one day!!!

Also, it irks me to this day that she cares so little about her pet(s). I have two bred Siberian cats because I have allergies (they are hypoallergenic), and my girls are my entire world. They are energetic and playful, but I would never let them roam outside. Bred cats are so far removed from their wild ancestors, it blows my mind that Lydia paid thousands of dollars for her cats just to let them roam free. My cats are just as pricey and I would be constantly afraid that someone would see my pretty cat outside and snatch it up for themselves! And she still lets Lumi out after the Lynx tragedy and her near death experience a few weeks ago. I bend myself backwards to provide for my babies, and although I can’t afford a single thing Kim Jong Lyd tries to convince me is "the dreaaaaaammm", I care for my cats a million times better than she treats Lumi (and Bolly) (and even sweet Winston).

Irresponsible pet owners grind my gears beyond words and egocentric Lydiot lacks the mental capacity and commitment to take on a dog - a pet that requires 10 times as much maintenance as a cat 🤬 If I see a puppy show up in that house for no other purpose than bleeping flogmas content I will fly over the pond myself and rescue the poor thing.
Wow! Hopefully that is thanks to @Pounamuheart. and the rest of us who have been reporting bots like crazy.
It's still a drop in the ocean when she's gained 44k in the last 30 days!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Josie’s tree is from Balsam Hill too so they must be sending out freebies or they’re heavily discounted. Anyone that pays £200 for a set of baubles that sit in the loft for 11 months of the year has more money than sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imposter syndrome?!

Somehow I think you are just a fraud, who is about to be found out so you are coming up with your excuses now!
Having worked closely with a life coach myself, I guarantee her life coach will be the one telling her that she has imposter syndrome.

Just watch Lidl hamming that up rather than just accepting that perhaps her peers really are better at their "job" than her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
224ED544-0579-412F-9D60-D996A0E442D8.jpeg
Oh my god judging from the comments on her post she’s put up of a house on her stories this morning she’s put up a photo of someone’s home saying she’s always wanted a period home in Buckinghamshire but the person’s home belong to a florist up Brentwood high street in Essex (I used to shop there!!!) 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 small world but wtf why is she putting up randomers houses that aren’t even in Buckinghamshire hahahhaa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Apparently, Vic ‘bought’ the 8ft tree, BH then kindly sent her all the decorations for free. I know this is a Lydia thread but Frow grates on me so much calling her copious freebies ‘care packages’ and don’t get me started on her sulky teenager husband 😩😀 I’ll give credit where it’s due, the free tree/decorations looked nice
Care packages?!!! Wtf?!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness @Oops, I could not love you more for this post. GCC and her house tour - stuff of dreams - and a more humble and accomplished woman you literally could not find ❤
Yes her house tour is lovely and so well presented . I’ve watched a lot of her Behind the Scenes vids and honestly - the pace at which she seems to work (and support other women) seems so frantic and so awesomely well planned. She has the life of an influencer without doubt. She doesn’t make me feel ‘warm and fuzzy’ when I watch, but I do admire her AND she has 3 children and pets. The work she produces is interesting and ever-changing. She’s what I would call a business woman and she really gives it 100 per cent. Whereas Lydia gabbles on about her very own self in the same surrounding relentlessly. BTW GCC opens her freebie boxes at her London Office supported by a large room full of dedicated, clearly hard working staff who successfully work to gruelling deadlines...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imposter syndrome?!

Somehow I think you are just a fraud, who is about to be found out so you are coming up with your excuses now!
Imposter syndrome is where you have skills, abilities, competence etc but doubt yourself. Lidl doesn't have those things!!!

Yes her house tour is lovely and so well presented . I’ve watched a lot of her Behind the Scenes vids and honestly - the pace at which she seems to work (and support other women) seems so frantic and so awesomely well planned. She has the life of an influencer without doubt. She doesn’t make me feel ‘warm and fuzzy’ when I watch, but I do admire her AND she has 3 children and pets. The work she produces is interesting and ever-changing. She’s what I would call a business woman and she really gives it 100 per cent. Whereas Lydia gabbles on about her very own self in the same surrounding relentlessly. BTW GCC opens her freebie boxes at her London Office supported by a large room full of dedicated clearly hard working staff who successfully work to gruelling deadlines...
Lidl wouldn't last a day in the SL offices. Thank goodness there are real, working women out there, otherwise I would be losing my sanity with Lidl (and Josie and Frow)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What the hell are those stories she’s posted? Bleating on about manifesting and creating her perfect life. I noticed that other that Lumi and lynx everything was centred around material things.
Now maybe I’m not determined enough or maybe I’m not boss lady material- but I don’t find those things important at all. Im 35 and I have a really nice life I admit it. Iv got a gorgeous home and I’m so lucky to be able to have food On my table and never worry. But what I value more than ever is my family and how Iv grown as a person over the years. The lessons Iv learnt. Isn’t that the point of life?
I don’t understand her at all.

I get having nice things is nice, but after this year she doesn’t seem to have grown at all.
Is it really that important when she bought her first pair of Loubs? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just so alien to me, maybe I’m being unkind, maybe this does inspire people who want nice things but I can’t see what hard work or work ethic she’s used to achieve this. All this manifestation crap- no, you go out and earn it! Not beg for it.
I really am beginning to think she’s lost the plot and is so tone deaf during this pandemic.
She’s a lost cause

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If she hadn’t have opened a bottle of wine on stories last night I seriously thought her stories this morning were about to end in a pregnancy announcement 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why do I feel that’s going to be very soon.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What the hell are those stories she’s posted? Bleating on about manifesting and creating her perfect life. I noticed that other that Lumi and lynx everything was centred around material things.
Now maybe I’m not determined enough or maybe I’m not boss lady material- but I don’t find those things important at all. Im 35 and I have a really nice life I admit it. Iv got a gorgeous home and I’m so lucky to be able to have food On my table and never worry. But what I value more than ever is my family and how Iv grown as a person over the years. The lessons Iv learnt. Isn’t that the point of life?
I don’t understand her at all.

I get having nice things is nice, but after this year she doesn’t seem to have grown at all.
Is it really that important when she bought her first pair of Loubs? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just so alien to me, maybe I’m being unkind, maybe this does inspire people who want nice things but I can’t see what hard work or work ethic she’s used to achieve this. All this manifestation crap- no, you go out and earn it! Not beg for it.
I really am beginning to think she’s lost the plot and is so tone deaf during this pandemic.
She’s a lost cause
The whole aspiring for a pair of louboutins and a mini cooper is the sort of thing a teenager says when they are at school. The whole point of growing up is not to just grow in age but to grow in yourself, in your mind and to grow as a person. Like you said everything except the cats is very materialistic and juvenile. The posts don't strike me as a mature, 32 year old married woman. You would think she would have way more sentimental memories to look back on that don't involve 'things'.
The whole manifestation bullshit is just a cover up for the begging. I manifested this £800 jacket, I uploaded it to instagram stories to tell all my followers, just how much I was desperately dreaming of this jacket. I even tagged the company to let them know, how deeply I was manifesting it and then somehow, like magic it appeared before my very eyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.