Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s need to be reported to HM Revenue and Customs for a thorough audit of her income ....

****evil laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can You Play Base Layer?

I’ve styled out my base layer first
I don’t want to sound stupid or cursed
But devout superstition
Informs my condition
That things may turn out for the worst

If I style out my base layer last
It may look like I’m thick or outclassed
That I’m vain and I’m hollow
And maybe tomorrow
My numbers will drop thick and fast

I’m a Style-Moron - didn’t you know?
And people wherever I go
Worship here at my feet
And the word on the street
Is I’ve got such a long way to go

I’ve got all my jargon off-pat
In my tweed weedy Baker’s Boy hat
I beg no-one’s pardon
Out here in the garden
Whilst clearing up after the cat

The world may be watching you see
And their eyes will be focussed on me
So I have to look great
Just to lean on my gate
Tensing muscles in arms, legs and knee

The role of house-husband and wife
Seems the cross I must bear in this life
I don’t want a pup
I style out and shut up
And my crisis will come in midlife...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
20201115_131357.jpg

Obligatory twit hat to do some tidying up INDOORS

20201115_130744.jpg

Such hard work lifting all these bottles! Thank goodness for the hat, ready to absorb all the forehead sweat!

20201115_130731.jpg

Sorry it's blurry but what are these 2 idiots doing hoarding this much WhIsPeRiNg AnGeL?
They must have ordered a pallet if they still have this much left after what Lidl consumes week in and week out

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 311298
Obligatory twit hat to do some tidying up INDOORS

View attachment 311295
Such hard work lifting all these bottles! Thank goodness for the hat, ready to absorb all the forehead sweat!

View attachment 311296
Sorry it's blurry but what are these 2 idiots doing hoarding this much WhIsPeRiNg AnGeL?
They must have ordered a pallet if they still have this much left after what Lidl consumes week in and week out
At this rate, it won’t ever make it to the ‘cellar’.

Can You Play Base Layer?

But devout superstition
Informs my condition

And maybe tomorrow

And people wherever I go
Worship here at my feet

I beg no-one’s pardon
Out here in the garden

So I have to look great
Just to lean on my gate

I don’t want a pup
I style out and shut up
😂😂😂😂😂😂 As Elle Belle would say, I’m creased.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A quick recap for anyone not following, blocked, or joining the party later:

Her Majesty has decided to have a jumble sale.
LEM jumble sale.jpg

Up for grabs:
marble relief oF dReAmS.jpg
SOLD marble relief oF dReAmS.jpg

Marble relief "of dreams".

hurricane lanterns.jpg
SOLD hurricane lanterns.jpg

My mantel for the last 2 years.

cushion covers.jpg
SOLD cushion covers.jpg

Bargain cushion covers, won't bother washing them in the Miehle before I send them though.

navy cushion covers.jpg
ivory cushion covers.jpg

More cushion covers. You didn't think I'd wash them myself, did you?

sideboard.jpg

Only £1000 for a sideboard that cost me £0, what a steal! Literally, you're robbing me of the delusion that I can afford my mortgage. You have 10 minutes to pay me or else I'm going to lose. my. tit.

everything has sold.jpg

Well I've made £300 out of the £1575 it was supposed to be. Just like my Toni Thornton collaboration - an instant sellout!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can You Play Base Layer?

But devout superstition
Informs my condition

And maybe tomorrow

And people wherever I go
Worship here at my feet

I beg no-one’s pardon
Out here in the garden

So I have to look great
Just to lean on my gate

I don’t want a pup
I style out and shut up
This is hilarious! You are soooo clever ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow the Millen Morons are really the gift that keeps giving.

This weekend for our viewing pleasure we've been treated to a new version of 'twit in a hat' thank you Ali. Must be all her cold vibes making you feel chilly, needing your cap on in the house! Or perhaps you are ill, or perhaps it's too big and covers your ears so you can't hear little miss lispy pyjamas ordering you around!

A 'jumble sale' as someone put it so well, of free tat that is no longer needed due to Lidl's constant change of style! but sold in such a 'fun' way of a race against the clock to pay within ten minutes. What a kind gesture, we all know time is money isn't Lydia, well you don't know the time because you sold the clock for a £1!

We've had a 'glimpse' of the bar area in the games room - the forbidden place no one has seen during lockdown! It's filled with her ladyships secret stash of gifted plonk!

And we know the washing machine is on a very very busy schedule as it cannot fit in a 'refresh' of her cushions, that come complete with cat hairs, and the smell of the attic!

All in all a very productive weekend, time for a roast from the pub, and then more relaxation on repeat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
🙊another “fall” reel with akward kiss. Ali’s channel this time. His hair looks like a hair hat! Lol
EA751EC6-9B42-49F6-98DF-5C7082F2C4BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
🙊another “fall” reel with akward kiss. Ali’s channel this time. His hair looks like a hair hat! Lol
View attachment 311418
Really it feels they are going down the hill. I feel while on lockdown people who didn't have time to do all of these things. Came trough with cool ideas and outfits while the "real fashion bloggers" ( hum hum Vic) just struggled because the truth is, everything before was just picture perfect and shading where they could. Now being at home and with so much time they have no idea what to do or be creative. Cause they are not.
Also the living in the countryside life that doesn't go with their fashion style. Jumping on a fence with all this luxury clothes not showing the outfits. Why would brands work with them? As we can see even her following is fake!

Reactions: 27
Really it feels they are going down the hill. I feel while on lockdown people who didn't have time to do all of these things. Came trough with cool ideas and outfits while the "real fashion bloggers" ( hum hum Vic) just struggled because the truth is, everything before was just picture perfect and shading where they could. Now being at home and with so much time they have no idea what to do or be creative. Cause they are not.
Also the living in the countryside life that doesn't go with their fashion style. Jumping on a fence with all this luxury clothes not showing the outfits. Why would brands work with them? As we can see even her following is fake!
Yes agree! Before all they had to do was film a major and free trip, a launch party, pack with me for the trip, film a haul of free stuff, organize my house, put their name in a makeup bag, take an outfit photo, and do makeup and skincare. They are struggling to do content and remain relevant because they never had to before and were just lucky to be right place and time. This quarantine is separating the lazy and untalented who only employ family and friends from the hustlers who have a team and are approaching their channels professionally like a real business. Or are organically creating interesting content as a side hobby from a real job. Aka Sophie.

Reactions: 23
A quick recap for anyone not following, blocked, or joining the party later:

Her Majesty has decided to have a jumble sale.
LEM jumble sale.jpg

Up for grabs:
marble relief oF dReAmS.jpg
SOLD marble relief oF dReAmS.jpg

Marble relief "of dreams".

hurricane lanterns.jpg
SOLD hurricane lanterns.jpg

My mantel for the last 2 years.

cushion covers.jpg
View attachment 311330
Bargain cushion covers, won't bother washing them in the Miehle before I send them though.

navy cushion covers.jpg
ivory cushion covers.jpg

More cushion covers. You didn't think I'd wash them myself, did you?

sideboard.jpg

Only £1000 for a sideboard that cost me £0, what a steal! Literally, you're robbing me of the delusion that I can afford my mortgage. You have 10 minutes to pay me or else I'm going to lose. my. tit.

View attachment 311334
Well I've made £300 out of the £1575 it was supposed to be. Just like my Toni Thornton collaboration - an instant sellout!
Is it just me or are all the images broken all of a sudden? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope they aren’t planning to have a get together in that games room. Seems strange to have so much booze laid out like that.

Reactions: 14
So she sold her faux marble antique art. She sold it for $100 and she really thought she was buying a true antique for 100?? She should sell those ugly frames that she hung in the powder room/cloak room. Why does she call it a cloak room? I see no cloaks, coats, or clothes what so ever. Just fart wallpaper and a Victorian style toilet. Those new PJs are fugly and look cheap.
Powder room is an American term. We call the downstairs loo the cloakroom.

Haha they got another take away roast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can they do nothing that’s interesting, authentic and from the heart? Everything they do seems to stink of tit....there’s no giving, generosity, or a passing of useful tips, advice or humour....everything is to feather their own nest. Very ugly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Powder room is an American term. We call the downstairs loo the cloakroom.

Haha they got another take away roast.
At least he is getting something to eat, and for people who eat very little meat , well I say it is more than once a week!!

Reactions: 11
I've got a nugget of an idea for our next poll but if anybody else wants to do the thread please say because I don't want to hog it!
519 tattlers voted on the current poll!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.