Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

How tall are Aldi and Lidl?

• 6'1" and 5'9" standing on a stool decorating the Christmas tree

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • 6' and 5'8" hanging off the Range Rover

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • 5'11" and 5'7" balanced on the Louis Vuiton trunk

Votes: 31 5.8%
  • 5'10" and 5'6" in their gilets and riding boots on a fence

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • 5'9" and 5'5" jogging in their designer trainers

Votes: 52 9.7%
  • 5'8" and 5'4" perched in the raised beds

Votes: 149 27.7%
  • 5'7" and 5'3" including bouffant hair and tippy toes

Votes: 262 48.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @AmaliaLana for the thread title!

Well, it's a new thread again and Lydiot has managed to survive the week despite the clocks changing, her crap diet of reheated risotto and pasta with twiglets asparagus, terminal acne, the tradesmen seeing her scrawny body naked, and manual labour!
We now find our little moley moo moo pippiehead elf has morphed into a media star, with a double page spread in Cosmo, as a guest in a podcast and featured in the Times Property section.
She might be an interior design expert but she hasn't mastered the art of the apology.
Oh, and she's creating a wreath for charity, adapting recipes and ordering ever more fleeces!

Screenshot_20201106-221604.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Well, it's a new thread again and Lydiot has managed to survive the week despite the clocks changing, her crap diet of reheated risotto and pasta with twiglets asparagus, terminal acne, the tradesmen seeing her scrawny body naked, and manual labour!
We now find our little moley moo moo pippiehead elf has morphed into a media star, with a double page spread in Cosmo, as a guest in a podcast and featured in the Times Property section.
She might be an interior design expert but she hasn't mastered the art of the apology.
Oh, and she's creating a wreath for charity, adapting recipes and ordering ever more fleeces!

View attachment 302968
Wonderful @Miscanthus fantastic summary and poll ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 302968
Wow. The audacity to claim she’s 5’7”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm aware it's still media projections, but Biden has now evidently won the US presidency. Yassssss America. πŸ’ͺ🏽

It's HUGE for humanity worldwide. Biden is anti-Brexit, so it's critical for British politics too. Lydia is obviously a Tory though. No way would Mrs Me, Myself and I advocate for others.

Plus, Harris is the first woman of colour elected Vice President. This is massive. πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Not a peep from Lydia. All her reposting of BLM and feminism, in general, was just tokenism. Jumping on the social media bandwagon. 'Being the best white person to help black people'. She speaks fluent tit. I bet there were no folded over pages in those books.

She's probably too busy circling her Christmas list in Horse and Hound magazine, to even check the news. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I'm aware it's still media projections, but Biden has now evidently won the US presidency. Yassssss America. πŸ’ͺ🏽

It's HUGE for humanity worldwide. Biden is anti-Brexit, so it's critical for British politics too. Lydia is obviously a Tory though. No way would Mrs Me, Myself and I advocate for others.

Plus, Harris is the first woman of colour elected Vice President. This is massive. πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Not a peep from Lydia. All her reposting of BLM and feminism, in general, was just tokenism. Jumping on the social media bandwagon. 'Being the best white person to help black people'. She speaks fluent tit. I bet there were no folded over pages in those books.

She's probably too busy circling her Christmas list in Horse and Hound magazine, to even check the news. πŸ˜‚
I’m 100% sure she doesn’t even know that elections have taken place . Anything that is outside the borders of her bubble/bungalow is non existant.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

How ePiC.. we are at thread #45 while 45 is history now. I'm over the moon. Unreal. Utterly bla.
No, for real. I'm happy that all the efforts for voting him out came to fruition now.

Now this is gettng ridiculous
I thought she wanted to post daily on Insta? What happened to that? Uuuppp I'm dumb, I didn't read that the column was following and not posts... I retract my statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
918k now! That’s 2,000 in 24hrs... I’m raging!
ITF was at 899k around the same time as Lidl as I was hoping Vic would beat her to 900k. She is now is at 901k but somehow the mole with no content is growing at record speed ... how does she sleep at night when it’s so obvious that they are all fake!?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Thank Christ he’s gone. And can I just say the thought of never seeing Jared Kushner again, the evil, warped prick is an added bonus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

LOL define "fluent" in lydia's term. Did anyone keep a tally on the number of times she said the word "EXPENSIVE" in her latest vlog?
"this was very expensive"
"this one was the most expensive of all"
:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
918k now! That’s 2,000 in 24hrs... I’m raging!
ITF was at 899k around the same time as Lidl as I was hoping Vic would beat her to 900k. She is now is at 901k but somehow the mole with no content is growing at record speed ... how does she sleep at night when it’s so obvious that they are all fake!?
Something has to be done. How can she be so brazen about this?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I think this may be my favourite thread name yet. well done @AmaliaLana ❀

Who voted their heights at 6' and 5'8? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dusting off the list of things we are still waiting for and adding a few new ones!!!

πŸ™„ Community guidelines
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse
❄ Covers for the raised beds
😷 Acne improvement
🏑 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
:poop:En suite bathroom plansπŸ›€πŸš½
🎬 Cinema room
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🀡 New dressing room for Ali
πŸ’»"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
🌱 Sage living room
πŸŽ₯ Videographer (new recruit )
#Lydiamademedoit. Hashtag catching on
πŸ› New non reflective bed
πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ The red to disappear from her hair!
πŸ¦… "Powder room" wallpaper sale
πŸ¦„ Nose Job!!!
:mGloby update

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I think this may be my favourite thread name yet. well done @AmaliaLana ❀

Who voted their heights at 6' and 5'8? πŸ˜‚
That would be me LOL, it said hanging off their Range Rover, so I assumed their overpriced/gifted boots would not be on the ground!

Dusting off the list of things we are still waiting for and adding a few new ones!!!

πŸ™„ Community guidelines
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse
❄ Covers for the raised beds
😷 Acne improvement
🏑 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
:poop:En suite bathroom plansπŸ›€πŸš½
🎬 Cinema room
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🀡 New dressing room for Ali
πŸ’»"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
🌱 Sage living room
πŸŽ₯ Videographer (new recruit )
#Lydiamademedoit. Hashtag catching on
πŸ› New non reflective bed
πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ The red to disappear from her hair!
πŸ¦… "Powder room" wallpaper sale
:mGloby update
You left off her nose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.