Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 311737
3 years of begging and not one sponsor or gift! The tragedy!

View attachment 311738
Where the gifted coffee machines go to die
What bloody room is this??

Also, on her height: I was at an event once that she was also at. I was standing right behind her and remember how absolutely tiny she was. Like, proper tiny tiny. I’m 5ft 9 so fairly tall and I remember her seemingly very petite, but I have no idea why she’d be insecure about it? Personally I don’t see being petite as a negative so I’m not sure why she tries so hard to hide it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure this has been asked before and I get it if she’s having trouble but erm, do they not want kids? That would probably give her something more meaningful to focus on. I’m not saying people who don’t have kids have nothing to do. I’m just wondering as I don’t think she’s addressed it directly?

Reactions: 3
I liked how modern her home was before she made it into the nursing home lollll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They are being shown up by literally every influencer out there - possibly with the exception of Josie and Charlie and Lorna Luxe etc.

You cannot think that someone who apparently drops £5000 on a Chanel or Dior bag, needs to sell hangers for £6 or cushion covers for £25, and if you did desperately want to flog them, then do it anonymously on Ebay or Depop. But because she is so so arrogant, and she has such an inflated ego, and of course the world revolves around her, she naturally thinks that people will be falling over themselves to own a dirty cushion her royal flat arse sat on! Unfortunately there are these people out there, and all they are doing is feeding her ego and narcissistic personality. I've never been malicious but I would love her to implode!
yes!!

I’m not a FREELOADER... I just like to beg and then accept everything I want for free, and then when I’m done with it (for free) I then sell it and make a nice profit. And I’m selling them all on here so you can all see how genuine I am for not sitting on all of the free stuff I get, because I like to give it away (for a profit) ....

I would love to take a pin to her and listen to the air slooooooowly deflate from her head

(Edited to add I have now re read that and I don’t mean for it to come across as violent or anything, she’s just a giant air head)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The question on all our lips is...DID YOU STYLE UP YOUR BASE LAYER FIRST? ;) :rolleyes:
LOL.....I am not sure because I have no idea what Ali was talking about. But maybe I accidently styled up my base layer because I have this thick 100% cotton long sleeve t shirt that I have had for decades (not exaggerating) and I like to wear it under sweatshirts/sweaters/jumpers because it is so soft and warm without being hot. So much of what he says is just him parroting what he has heard or read. Now I find guys who look put together very appealing. But there is a difference between put together and obsessed. Ali is obsessed with his appearance which is a big turn off and that puffy pouty thing he does when he is posing nearly makes me barf.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 311298
Obligatory twit hat to do some tidying up INDOORS

View attachment 311295
Such hard work lifting all these bottles! Thank goodness for the hat, ready to absorb all the forehead sweat!

View attachment 311296
Sorry it's blurry but what are these 2 idiots doing hoarding this much WhIsPeRiNg AnGeL?
They must have ordered a pallet if they still have this much left after what Lidl consumes week in and week out
I have 4 bottles in the wine fridge and I don't know what I am going to do with them. I liked it at first (before Lydia spoke of it, too) but I am off it now. No one I know likes it.

Perhaps she'll write a book of quotes now! Or maybe we can do it for her?

In other news...

Victoria has revealed her downstairs toilet - it has bird wallpaper!
Oh no. Lydia will go ape tit on her for copying. It's the Claire thing all over again. Another 'friend' tossed to the curb. Josie's about ready to hit her expiration date, too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have 4 bottles in the wine fridge and I don't know what I am going to do with them. I liked it at first (before Lydia spoke of it, too) but I am off it now. No one I know likes it.

Oh no. Lydia will go ape tit on her for copying. It's the Claire thing all over again. Another 'friend' tossed to the curb. Josie's about ready to hit her expiration date, too.
Use the wine for cooking!

Reactions: 13
“Our Founder” 🤣🤣😂 Delusions of grandeur spring to mind. This isn’t Microsoft lovely you purchased cheap tanning mitts from China! I am convinced she has God Complex!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure this has been asked before and I get it if she’s having trouble but erm, do they not want kids? That would probably give her something more meaningful to focus on. I’m not saying people who don’t have kids have nothing to do. I’m just wondering as I don’t think she’s addressed it directly?
As far as I can recall Lydia has said she doesn’t want children. She claims not to be maternal at all. I feel sad for Ali because he adores the little ones in his family. I wonder if it’s an issue between them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
lol, I'm glad they make you laugh. 🙂
I wonder what actually happened to the pink chair though?
Maybe she gave sold it to her little sister.
Isn’t it in the shed? I thought someone here spotted it when Ali was clearing it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.