Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they do nothing that’s interesting, authentic and from the heart? Everything they do seems to stink of tit....there’s no giving, generosity, or a passing of useful tips, advice or humour....everything is to feather their own nest. Very ugly.

They are being shown up by literally every influencer out there - possibly with the exception of Josie and Charlie and Lorna Luxe etc.

You cannot think that someone who apparently drops £5000 on a Chanel or Dior bag, needs to sell hangers for £6 or cushion covers for £25, and if you did desperately want to flog them, then do it anonymously on Ebay or Depop. But because she is so so arrogant, and she has such an inflated ego, and of course the world revolves around her, she naturally thinks that people will be falling over themselves to own a dirty cushion her royal flat arse sat on! Unfortunately there are these people out there, and all they are doing is feeding her ego and narcissistic personality. I've never been malicious but I would love her to implode!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What is she doing to the downstairs loo? Clearing it out to ‘potentially’ become a wine cellar? What an absolute moron to delete a loo from the downstairs, considering that’s been designed to be such a social space.
So she needs a whole walk in space to collect her Whispering Angel! Why can’t she build some shelves in the foyer part, outside the games room, like she said once before! God it grinds my gears it’s just something extra to look pretentious

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What is she doing to the downstairs loo? Clearing it out to ‘potentially’ become a wine cellar? What an absolute moron to delete a loo from the downstairs, considering that’s been designed to be such a social space.
So she needs a whole walk in space to collect her Whispering Angel! Why can’t she build some shelves in the foyer part, outside the games room, like she said once before! God it grinds my gears it’s just something extra to look pretentious

She doesn’t let anyone in that loo, remember? Having friends round and putting a ‘DO NOT USE’ sign on the door, absolute arse

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The toilet is not functional and needs proper repairing, I think it's due to the downstairs level compared to the ground and that they have a cesspool instead of sewer connection.
Her plan was to make the space downstairs (when you come down the stairs, where the table is) into a wine cellar. Like, absolute useless, since you can't temperate that space. So the downstairs bathroom would be a better choice. It's still pretentious and unnecessary af.

Reactions: 17
Exactly... Bathrooms (and bedrooms) are good for resale. She's already eliminated a couple of bedrooms to make closets. And she has a wine cooler in her kitchen... and probably also one or room for more than one in the bar. Wine Cellars are not for storage of grocery store wine that fit in a wine fridge. They are for wine collectors who buy by the case and then manage when the wine is drinkable... sometimes it's a far ways out so they need a safe temperature controlled place for storage. Lydia's current "collection" lives WARM, sitting straight up, on the floor, and is under $10-20/bottle. She even drinks it warm by the roadside. I think they would be better off investing in proper wine fridges to keep the wine at the right temp and fix that bathroom!

But alas... this is like the greenhouse, or race car, countryside clothing, running shoes, or "work bag"... They don't know how to use nor need these things but they WANT them for status.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I love hw they IG the sunday roast like they have cooked it when its actually come from the bloody pub!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I also cannot believe how much time per day/week they spend “decluttering” basically perfectly clean rooms etc. Their lives are so empty that this is a big event for them literally every day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I also cannot believe how much time per day/week they spend “decluttering” basically perfectly clean rooms etc. Their lives are so empty that this is a big event for them literally every day.
There seems that there was a lot of crap in that downstairs loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is ridiculous. They are like children playing house with no clue about real life. Are they going to buy fine wine for the guests they have once a year? Noooooo....it's #gifted Whispering Angel for their mates who'd rather have a loo nearby!

As for food, well they can barely feed themselves. Even Sunday lunch is a takeaway!
It's like they both missed out a stage of growing up!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Exactly... Bathrooms (and bedrooms) are good for resale. She's already eliminated a couple of bedrooms to make closets. And she has a wine cooler in her kitchen... and probably also one or room for more than one in the bar. Wine Cellars are not for storage of grocery store wine that fit in a wine fridge. They are for wine collectors who buy by the case and then manage when the wine is drinkable... sometimes it's a far ways out so they need a safe temperature controlled place for storage. Lydia's current "collection" lives WARM, sitting straight up, on the floor, and is under $10-20/bottle. She even drinks it warm by the roadside. I think they would be better off investing in proper wine fridges to keep the wine at the right temp and fix that bathroom!

But alas... this is like the greenhouse, or race car, countryside clothing, running shoes, or "work bag"... They don't know how to use nor need these things but they WANT them for status.
exactly! My gran has a wine cellar, with wine bottles as old as 20-30 years old at least, and it's in a small stone space due to the temperature needed for all those bottles. It came with the house and is very european esque with the stone walls amongst other things. If Lidl is going for the country - old english style why not do something more related to that ? Why do I have a feeling she'll make it over the top "luxury american"?, she's so inconsistent.

Reactions: 17
Just a quick one. Watching Claire chanelle and she's just said she's 5'6" So quickly had a look for a pic with her with Lydiot and they are the same height.
Guarantee she’s on her tip toes in that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the words of our founder... 😂😂 to put it simply, I have never laughed reading something so much in my entire life 😂
Yeah The Founder of the Shittiest Product Ever Launched! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In the words of our founder... 😂😂 to put it simply, I have never laughed reading something so much in my entire life 😂

Perhaps she'll write a book of quotes now! Or maybe we can do it for her?

In other news...

Victoria has revealed her downstairs toilet - it has bird wallpaper!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
20201115_201706.jpg

3 years of begging and not one sponsor or gift! The tragedy!

20201115_200700.jpg

Where the gifted coffee machines go to die

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.