Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think I've seen two more insecure, unhappy, pretentious losers in my entire lie.

She copies all her peers and tries to one up them but never can. She clearly took the pajama pants up by several inches then tucks the top in to pretend that all of us here were wrong. witch, please. :rolleyes:

No, the twit is short and hates it. She seems to hate so much about herself that's why she continuously changes everything about herself and her surroundings. So ungrounded and insecure, it's pathetic at age 32.

And Ali is just as ridiculous. Putting on all that gear and moronic cap to garden?!? They are truly meant for each other. They both hate their height, their faces, hate their lives and so want to perpetrate all the time they are some rich country folk living in a mansion, wearing horse and hound attire and "country pajamas". WTF even is that?!

Then when we say how gaunt and sick Ali looks - lo and behold, right away he's got his shirt off flexing his "muscles". He does realize that we know there are video editing and filters that can change people's faces, body size, body shape and add muscles right? And love how he causally places the boxes of new thermal base layers he bought just so, so he can show that he bought them in a Large. That'll be going back whilst he keeps his actual size - the Small. Are these two this bleeping miserable and insecure?

As for wealth, I know of people that are millionaires- like many of you- friends of my Mom and Dad. But not barely a million like Lydiot but worth 10 mill to 50 mill and even they don't act this bleeping pretentious and ridiculous. They do not feel the need for designer tit. They are humble and most you would never even know they were millionaires because they all had to work they asses off to become what they were. Many were raised in true poverty so even though they have wealth now they are so careful with it. I only see them spend freely when they donate and gift $ to organizations and charities to help others now that they are able to.

They are true rags to riches stories and true successes. Truly grateful for what they have and also know it can all be gone in a second. They have humility and worked for this riches. Nothing was handed, gifted to them nor did they have to embarrasingly beg for on the internet the way Lydiot does on the daily.

Talk about lack of class- bleeping blatantly begging for tit on the regular for thousands to see. If she had $, she wouldn't have to bleeping beg like that. Nor sell a clock for 1 bloody quid or tops for 5 quid. Now she is saying people better give her payment within 10 minutes?! That, my friends, is someone in financial disarray and trouble. She can pretend she is not, but she clearly bleeping is.

And at a time in the world where people are dying, families suffering, people unsure if they will have a job or another paycheck, this bleep is prancing around in loads of new clothes, opening box after box like a crazed nutter and still so self immersed.

She makes me beyond bleeping nauseous. And yes, I'm in super duper witch mode today. I hope this twit learns a harsh life lesson and understands what it is to be afraid of losing everything or to have actually lost everything. People like this are heinous and vile. She does not even have the emotional and intellectual intelligence to be able to decipher what is appropriate and what is not at a time like this.

Or in truth, probably just does not give a flying duck about anyone else. The thing that disgusted me more than anything was the homeless event and her bleeping lies after trying to make it seem that she was poor and homeless. And then the Farmers Hamper tit where she happily took free groceries over and over when people had lost jobs, couldn't pay rent or the mortgage nor know if they could put a proper meal on the table. She did not even care to deliver the free hampers to senior citizens living alone, single moms, charities or homeless shelters.

And then blames the work men for breaking her stupid pricey mugs, is a witch when they don't show or show late during a pandemic whilst she rolls around in her grubby dressing gown on the lawn mower watching them like she is Baroness of the Bungalow. Berates and puts down the wardrobe company and furniture company for her dining table just because she has changed her mind and so now comes up with lies, then posts this on the internet so these companies have no choice but to give her what she wants so they won't lose business. Does she even think to triple tip the people that are delivering her take aways during the pandemic or those delivering her groceries? I'm sorry. But her unwarranted arrogance, smugness, greed and lack of humility and altruism is beyond disgusting. The amount of purchasing, free gifts received and unboxing she has done recently is worse than ever.

I hope karma gets the witch. The end.
I agree with you 100000000%. Josie has also been absolutely on fire and ranting and name/shame about a late Pelaton when she already has an excercise bike and it's a covid delay. It's disgusting... and why their threads move so fast. Karma is coming for them... it always does. And I hope this massive buying of followers is going to bite Lydia and ALL others doing it. Brands have to want to have a return on investment and if they feel lied to then they will use others that bring in the money honey.

Also, other influencers like Tamara and many others who started when she did are doing MAJOR luxury partnerships with LV, Fendi, Dior bags... not just the beauty/fragrance. Now they may also be as shallow/greedy but they are still rising and working and hustling and rising. Lydia was on a roll 2 yrs ago with Estee Lauder, By Terry, and on Dior trips etc... and now is doing Nasty, boohoo and other bottom feeder brands. Even the make up is through super drug (sorry I'm in USA so maybe this is a big deal but the optics from here scream drugstore) not brand ambassador and the Louboutin deal is really just a Harrods exclusive release of a brand that is on a decline and NOT known for fragrance. She's already getting karma.... and she knows it. Even her husband seems to be over it as he's throwing her under the bus AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY. So it's on purpose or subconscious showing that or she's even WORSE and this is the good stuff he's showing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I still reckon he has had some work done. He’s so pouty now
One minute he looks like grandpa, then he is posing like he is in a Zoolander movie, and the next day he looks like a doofus. Nothing about him is appealing anymore. He needs to man up or Lydia will look more manly than him. His clothes are costumes and this latest costume is a joke. I worked outside all day in 38 F (3C) degree windy weather. I was dressed in a Carhartt coat (this is the brand that US people wear when they work outside), Carhartt leather work gloves, a fleece headband ear warmer no brand name with my hair not styled but pulled up in a pony tail, and jeans (classic cut) without designer holes because I want to stay warm. No makeup just my usual Elizabeth Arden eye serum and my Impeachmint (anti Trump) mint lip balm, which is running out just as his time in the White House is running out, yea Me!!!! I then cut up some dead tree limbs (w an axe and wedge) so I could burn them in the burner barrel (willow wood so can't burn in my 3 fireplaces), then I started winter prep on the 10 beehives, and finished up with removing the glass tops on my vintage wrought iron patio furniture. I went inside just once in 6 hours and no one brought me a f$%king cheese board or Whispering Angel wine. Tomorrow I will be back outside to finish the hive winter prep. Then I have 3 new hives that I need to put together (glue and clamp then prime and paint/grey to match my barn) because I need to get them outside and on their pedestals so they can go through a winter to rid themselves of any off gassing before I colonize them in the spring. Oh and in between all of that, tomorrow I am making potato soup with cheese and veggies without a Thermoshit thingy or a Cawwie to do the cooking. Ali and Lydia model their lives based on staged photos that they have seen in a glossy magazine like Town and Country. I can't believe they think that is real life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I honestly don't think I've seen two more insecure, unhappy, pretentious losers in my entire lie.

She copies all her peers and tries to one up them but never can. She clearly took the pajama pants up by several inches then tucks the top in to pretend that all of us here were wrong. witch, please. :rolleyes:

No, the twit is short and hates it. She seems to hate so much about herself that's why she continuously changes everything about herself and her surroundings. So ungrounded and insecure, it's pathetic at age 32.

And Ali is just as ridiculous. Putting on all that gear and moronic cap to garden?!? They are truly meant for each other. They both hate their height, their faces, hate their lives and so want to perpetrate all the time they are some rich country folk living in a mansion, wearing horse and hound attire and "country pajamas". WTF even is that?!

Then when we say how gaunt and sick Ali looks - lo and behold, right away he's got his shirt off flexing his "muscles". He does realize that we know there are video editing and filters that can change people's faces, body size, body shape and add muscles right? And love how he causally places the boxes of new thermal base layers he bought just so, so he can show that he bought them in a Large. That'll be going back whilst he keeps his actual size - the Small. Are these two this bleeping miserable and insecure?

As for wealth, I know of people that are millionaires- like many of you- friends of my Mom and Dad. But not barely a million like Lydiot but worth 10 mill to 50 mill and even they don't act this bleeping pretentious and ridiculous. They do not feel the need for designer tit. They are humble and most you would never even know they were millionaires because they all had to work they asses off to become what they were. Many were raised in true poverty so even though they have wealth now they are so careful with it. I only see them spend freely when they donate and gift $ to organizations and charities to help others now that they are able to.

They are true rags to riches stories and true successes. Truly grateful for what they have and also know it can all be gone in a second. They have humility and worked for this riches. Nothing was handed, gifted to them nor did they have to embarrasingly beg for on the internet the way Lydiot does on the daily.

Talk about lack of class- bleeping blatantly begging for tit on the regular for thousands to see. If she had $, she wouldn't have to bleeping beg like that. Nor sell a clock for 1 bloody quid or tops for 5 quid. Now she is saying people better give her payment within 10 minutes?! That, my friends, is someone in financial disarray and trouble. She can pretend she is not, but she clearly bleeping is.

And at a time in the world where people are dying, families suffering, people unsure if they will have a job or another paycheck, this bleep is prancing around in loads of new clothes, opening box after box like a crazed nutter and still so self immersed.

She makes me beyond bleeping nauseous. And yes, I'm in super duper witch mode today. I hope this twit learns a harsh life lesson and understands what it is to be afraid of losing everything or to have actually lost everything. People like this are heinous and vile. She does not even have the emotional and intellectual intelligence to be able to decipher what is appropriate and what is not at a time like this.

Or in truth, probably just does not give a flying duck about anyone else. The thing that disgusted me more than anything was the homeless event and her bleeping lies after trying to make it seem that she was poor and homeless. And then the Farmers Hamper tit where she happily took free groceries over and over when people had lost jobs, couldn't pay rent or the mortgage nor know if they could put a proper meal on the table. She did not even care to deliver the free hampers to senior citizens living alone, single moms, charities or homeless shelters.

And then blames the work men for breaking her stupid pricey mugs, is a witch when they don't show or show late during a pandemic whilst she rolls around in her grubby dressing gown on the lawn mower watching them like she is Baroness of the Bungalow. Berates and puts down the wardrobe company and furniture company for her dining table just because she has changed her mind and so now comes up with lies, then posts this on the internet so these companies have no choice but to give her what she wants so they won't lose business. Does she even think to triple tip the people that are delivering her take aways during the pandemic or those delivering her groceries? I'm sorry. But her unwarranted arrogance, smugness, greed and lack of humility and altruism is beyond disgusting. The amount of purchasing, free gifts received and unboxing she has done recently is worse than ever.

BRAVO!!! Everything I think and feel about her so brilliantly articulated! I LOVE your post so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she sold her faux marble antique art. She sold it for $100 and she really thought she was buying a true antique for 100?? She should sell those ugly frames that she hung in the powder room/cloak room. Why does she call it a cloak room? I see no cloaks, coats, or clothes what so ever. Just fart wallpaper and a Victorian style toilet. Those new PJs are fugly and look cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Amen - 💯 🙌🏻
Never a truer word spoken for this daft pretentious b*tch!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nope. It's not the hat! 😂
View attachment 310562
An absolute work of art. Brilliant @Muff_Puff ❤

Lydia, take note :

Still *crickets* from (jealous) Lydiot showcasing her friend Jamie Genevieve's make up.
Lily Pebbles bought the make up, obviously having not received it in PR, and still managed to congratulate Jamie. Lydiot and Jamie appeared to have a close friendship as she was invited to Jamie's wedding... Lydia Millen is a shockingly bad friend. SHOCKINGLY. Even if they are just industry friends, c'mon, show some support. You cannot be so jealous, you cannot even fang out (hey @Elle Belle 👑 ) an IG story in support of your colleague.

Such a narcissist.
And a broke ass one at that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if her mortgage payment is due and she’s flapping because she doesn’t have it. I can’t see any other reason for this sale. She comes across as desperate for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Brilliant post. I think you have articulated what we are all thinking. Honestly, Lidl does not do or say one thing that would make me think better of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve actually been scrolling through old pictures of Lydia today. I used to be so obsessed with her. She has a unique face, sparky eyes, beautiful hair and amazing fashion sense. Her outfits were always great! When you look at her now, she hasn’t aged great at all. Her face is square and puffy from fillers, her hair colour is washing her out and she dresses like a middle aged woman with money and no sense of style! She’s lost the sass she had back in 2016-2017, what a shame!
Same. First video I saw of her was when she had filler in her nose and I thought she was this classy young women with all this cash for designer stuff but lived a modest life. How wrong was I 🤣 that house 100% changed her. I think it was jan 2018 or 2019 the video of her in her range Rover, I commented on the video saying she had lost her sparkle and so many people reply agreeing. What happened to that chuckle/giggle she used to do all the time? She definitely isn't a happy person anymore

Reactions: 19
Same. First video I saw of her was when she had filler in her nose and I thought she was this classy young women with all this cash for designer stuff but lived a modest life. How wrong was I 🤣 that house 100% changed her. I think it was jan 2018 or 2019 the video of her in her range Rover, I commented on the video saying she had lost her sparkle and so many people reply agreeing. What happened to that chuckle/giggle she used to do all the time? She definitely isn't a happy person anymore
I couldn’t agree more! I wonder what it is that has changed her, whether now that she and Ali are married she realizes they’re not a good match but can’t break up because she doesn’t want to halve her ‘wealth’ and sell the bungalow. I agree she changed completely when they moved into the Bunga - but that’s also the same time she married Ali!

Reactions: 21
Those new PJs are fugly and look cheap.
I just checked they are £80. They look masculine but not in a cute I borrowed my boyfriend's PJs kind of way. They are deeply unflattering and a strange colour too. I've bought similar (but nicer shape) styles from primark that were £12.
To

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t agree more! I wonder what it is that has changed her, whether now that she and Ali are married she realizes they’re not a good match but can’t break up because she doesn’t want to halve her ‘wealth’ and sell the bungalow. I agree she changed completely when they moved into the Bunga - but that’s also the same time she married Ali!
There is something underlying isn't there? They definitely aren't compatible x

Reactions: 21
#46 Anything you can do, I can do better. Works 2 days a week, can’t cope with the pressure

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
One minute he looks like grandpa, then he is posing like he is in a Zoolander movie, and the next day he looks like a doofus. Nothing about him is appealing anymore. He needs to man up or Lydia will look more manly than him. His clothes are costumes and this latest costume is a joke. I worked outside all day in 38 F (3C) degree windy weather. I was dressed in a Carhartt coat (this is the brand that US people wear when they work outside), Carhartt leather work gloves, a fleece headband ear warmer no brand name with my hair not styled but pulled up in a pony tail, and jeans (classic cut) without designer holes because I want to stay warm. No makeup just my usual Elizabeth Arden eye serum and my Impeachmint (anti Trump) mint lip balm, which is running out just as his time in the White House is running out, yea Me!!!! I then cut up some dead tree limbs (w an axe and wedge) so I could burn them in the burner barrel (willow wood so can't burn in my 3 fireplaces), then I started winter prep on the 10 beehives, and finished up with removing the glass tops on my vintage wrought iron patio furniture. I went inside just once in 6 hours and no one brought me a f$%king cheese board or Whispering Angel wine. Tomorrow I will be back outside to finish the hive winter prep. Then I have 3 new hives that I need to put together (glue and clamp then prime and paint/grey to match my barn) because I need to get them outside and on their pedestals so they can go through a winter to rid themselves of any off gassing before I colonize them in the spring. Oh and in between all of that, tomorrow I am making potato soup with cheese and veggies without a Thermoshit thingy or a Cawwie to do the cooking. Ali and Lydia model their lives based on staged photos that they have seen in a glossy magazine like Town and Country. I can't believe they think that is real life.
The question on all our lips is...DID YOU STYLE UP YOUR BASE LAYER FIRST? ;) :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Their problem is, its all about how things look and that's why they'll never be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's also really obvious how she exploits her followership to buy her crap. Otherwise, she would sell it anonymous on a local platform, like eBay marketplace or whatever. In this matter she is cleverer and more transparent than Josie who puts her stuff on eBay under other names.
Just a thought, isn’t Josie more clever because she wants to avoid people seeing what gifted items she’s selling, therefore using a different name on eBay better?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a thought, isn’t Josie more clever because she wants to avoid people seeing what gifted items she’s selling, therefore using a different name on eBay better?
I think at the rate Josie sells her gifted items she is better with an "anonymous" eBay account. But we all know at least one of her accounts. So she didn't give a duck. Lydia doesn't sell her fingerprinty skin care or opened up mascara. They are both trash but on their own ways..
Since Lydia thinks everything with her name attached sells in milliseconds she, of course, will sell everything openly.

I also believe that Josie tries to evade income tax on that way. Josie has a problem with authorities and rules. She thinks that no rules apply to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
End of the video : yeah, she's a short arse. Standing like she's ready to drop a hot potato.
* Sidenote : That's alot of booze ... on the counter in front of Alikat, on the counter behind Alikat and in the niche behind Ali ...not to mention what is in the bar fridge. Probably all gifted.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just checked they are £80. They look masculine but not in a cute I borrowed my boyfriend's PJs kind of way. They are deeply unflattering and a strange colour too. I've bought similar (but nicer shape) styles from primark that were £12.
To
So badly made that the checks aren’t even aligned at the seams. £80 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.