Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to buy any of her tat you must pay within ten minutes!

She really is a monster and thinks people will be rushing to purchase some of her tit.

Cushion covers she got for free for £25 each!
Yes and dirty cushion covers at that!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice NO mention of Winston AT ALL....?
It's strange they haven't posted anything of Winston since her vlog but we've seen Bolly 3 times! Maybe now we've mentioned him, he will pop up. :unsure:
I find it strange they have added a new cat to the house and said they may struggle introducing him to Lumi yet they have Bolly over which surely would make it worse!
Do you reckon she has Bolly to prove to Ali she will be responsible enough for a dog? She is obviously trying to prove it to us as she purposefully has a poop bag in her hand and in shot when taking him out for a walk.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
At this stage, we are really playing Lydiot like a fiddle ... unintentionally though !!!
We mention one thing and she jumps to dispute it or change whatever we noticed ... except for us saying she has bought followers. Not a peep in this regard.

So I'm sure we can soon expect a rant about Tattle Life 'trolls' bullying her and her playing the victim blah blah blah.

Sidenote : Ali has a really big (cone) head or is it just the hat ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Trying to make £1000 on a sideboard that was gifted to her! I can’t stand influencers who think that this is ok, to sell on gifted items!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It's strange they haven't posted anything of Winston since her vlog but we've seen Bolly 3 times! Maybe now we've mentioned him, he will pop up. :unsure:
I find it strange they have added a new cat to the house and said they may struggle introducing him to Lumi yet they have Bolly over which surely would make it worse!
Do you reckon she has Bolly to prove to Ali she will be responsible enough for a dog? She is obviously trying to prove it to us as she purposefully has a poop bag in her hand and in shot when taking him out for a walk.
Cream carpet/sofa's + dog don't mix lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is he doing in the garden? I thought it's Lydia's job after he finished with "levelling" the beds?
Like I said before if a man dresses up to go outside and gets jealous of his wife’s clothes he’s gay!!! 🤣🤣🤣 he might be wearing her heels 👠 (jealous of his wife’s clothes are Lydia’s w
Wasn’t she ‘obsessed’ with this a few months ago? Now it’s being sold....

They couldn’t look like wannabes and nouveau Riche if they’re tried. Hey Lydia, try getting an education and learning to spell if you want to appear ‘posh’ and tell ‘my husband’ that he looks more like a chimney sweep in that get up than a posh country boy
I don’t get why anyone would write Lydia you don’t have to sell the frames you were gifted and you don’t have to do this??? Wtf is that??? You know damn well nobody wrote that and that’s the tit that I can’t stand about her!!! She’s done this before in her Q & A it’s the stuff she wants to talk about, about herself!!! I’ve had a friend like this before and that’s why I noticed it in her you never know the truth and what’s real so every time they open their mouth it’s blah blah blah!!! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lydia Millen #46 Country Life, Country Wife, Name What You Want.. We See NONE 😆

Lydia life is a lie
B68078FF-E72F-435C-94F6-7F406613D44A.jpeg

97DCB011-80BD-4583-89D2-5054D4AEE5AD.png

• Haha
You would never introduce a new cat to the house when there is a dog there! Great timing Lidl! 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you want to buy any of her tat you must pay within ten minutes!

She really is a monster and thinks people will be rushing to purchase some of her tit.

Cushion covers she got for free for £25 each!
but don’t forget to freshen them up because they’ve been in storage... aka they stink and she can’t be arsed cleaning them before selling them!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I see the Intimissimi pyjamas have been taken up?!!! Lydia you really do read on here don’t you?
I thought the exact same thing just now, although I dont imagine any work was actually done, I think someone probably just folded them up for her. To make her look taller and to make the pyjamas just look better, she just slaps things on and thinks that will do. No care taken.

I’ve actually been scrolling through old pictures of Lydia today. I used to be so obsessed with her. She has a unique face, sparky eyes, beautiful hair and amazing fashion sense. Her outfits were always great! When you look at her now, she hasn’t aged great at all. Her face is square and puffy from fillers, her hair colour is washing her out and she dresses like a middle aged woman with money and no sense of style! She’s lost the sass she had back in 2016-2017, what a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She must be really skint to be speed selling all that stuff. £25 for cushion covers?! And using anyvan to ship stuff is a risk. We used them and they destroyed my bed frame and other furniture. I was gutted. They are cheap for a reason.

Reactions: 27
She must be really skint to be speed selling all that stuff. £25 for cushion covers?! And using anyvan to ship stuff is a risk. We used them and they destroyed my bed frame and other furniture. I was gutted. They are cheap for a reason.
It's also really obvious how she exploits her followership to buy her crap. Otherwise, she would sell it anonymous on a local platform, like eBay marketplace or whatever. In this matter she is cleverer and more transparent than Josie who puts her stuff on eBay under other names.

Reactions: 22
I honestly don't think I've seen two more insecure, unhappy, pretentious losers in my entire lie.

She copies all her peers and tries to one up them but never can. She clearly took the pajama pants up by several inches then tucks the top in to pretend that all of us here were wrong. witch, please. :rolleyes:

No, the twit is short and hates it. She seems to hate so much about herself that's why she continuously changes everything about herself and her surroundings. So ungrounded and insecure, it's pathetic at age 32.

And Ali is just as ridiculous. Putting on all that gear and moronic cap to garden?!? They are truly meant for each other. They both hate their height, their faces, hate their lives and so want to perpetrate all the time they are some rich country folk living in a mansion, wearing horse and hound attire and "country pajamas". WTF even is that?!

Then when we say how gaunt and sick Ali looks - lo and behold, right away he's got his shirt off flexing his "muscles". He does realize that we know there are video editing and filters that can change people's faces, body size, body shape and add muscles right? And love how he causally places the boxes of new thermal base layers he bought just so, so he can show that he bought them in a Large. That'll be going back whilst he keeps his actual size - the Small. Are these two this bleeping miserable and insecure?

As for wealth, I know of people that are millionaires- like many of you- friends of my Mom and Dad. But not barely a million like Lydiot but worth 10 mill to 50 mill and even they don't act this bleeping pretentious and ridiculous. They do not feel the need for designer tit. They are humble and most you would never even know they were millionaires because they all had to work they asses off to become what they were. Many were raised in true poverty so even though they have wealth now they are so careful with it. I only see them spend freely when they donate and gift $ to organizations and charities to help others now that they are able to.

They are true rags to riches stories and true successes. Truly grateful for what they have and also know it can all be gone in a second. They have humility and worked for this riches. Nothing was handed, gifted to them nor did they have to embarrasingly beg for on the internet the way Lydiot does on the daily.

Talk about lack of class- bleeping blatantly begging for tit on the regular for thousands to see. If she had $, she wouldn't have to bleeping beg like that. Nor sell a clock for 1 bloody quid or tops for 5 quid. Now she is saying people better give her payment within 10 minutes?! That, my friends, is someone in financial disarray and trouble. She can pretend she is not, but she clearly bleeping is.

And at a time in the world where people are dying, families suffering, people unsure if they will have a job or another paycheck, this bleep is prancing around in loads of new clothes, opening box after box like a crazed nutter and still so self immersed.

She makes me beyond bleeping nauseous. And yes, I'm in super duper witch mode today. I hope this twit learns a harsh life lesson and understands what it is to be afraid of losing everything or to have actually lost everything. People like this are heinous and vile. She does not even have the emotional and intellectual intelligence to be able to decipher what is appropriate and what is not at a time like this.

Or in truth, probably just does not give a flying duck about anyone else. The thing that disgusted me more than anything was the homeless event and her bleeping lies after trying to make it seem that she was poor and homeless. And then the Farmers Hamper tit where she happily took free groceries over and over when people had lost jobs, couldn't pay rent or the mortgage nor know if they could put a proper meal on the table. She did not even care to deliver the free hampers to senior citizens living alone, single moms, charities or homeless shelters.

And then blames the work men for breaking her stupid pricey mugs, is a witch when they don't show or show late during a pandemic whilst she rolls around in her grubby dressing gown on the lawn mower watching them like she is Baroness of the Bungalow. Berates and puts down the wardrobe company and furniture company for her dining table just because she has changed her mind and so now comes up with lies, then posts this on the internet so these companies have no choice but to give her what she wants so they won't lose business. Does she even think to triple tip the people that are delivering her take aways during the pandemic or those delivering her groceries? I'm sorry. But her unwarranted arrogance, smugness, greed and lack of humility and altruism is beyond disgusting. The amount of purchasing, free gifts received and unboxing she has done recently is worse than ever.

I hope karma gets the witch. The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.