Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Victorias vlog she's bought a trunk for her living room and she throws shade at Lydia saying - I don't need to waste £12000 on a Louis Vuitton trunk! Although I still don't think Lydia paid for hers!
Omg do they really cost that much?! That is REALLY excessive.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Omg do they really cost that much?! That is REALLY excessive.
Some of them are on sale for 20k+ but as they say, a fool and their money will be parted.
The same company that Lydia got the trunk from sell a louis vuitton bear for 16k too 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I love how when Lydia launched GLOBY that insta account only managed a peak of circa 42k followers, followed by a steady decline (as people realised it was plastic tat from china they could buy for £5) Yet Jamie Genevieve hasn't even launched her brand yet, hasn't even said what will be included in it or anything, and she's already on nearly 90k! Amelia's new brand had 9 followers yesterday and now on nearly 10k in 24 hours!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the GLOBY account previously another Lydia account that already had about 20k followers on? If so, then that makes the whole GLOBY fiasco even more embarrassing!

I wonder if Lydia sees all of this and just seethes with jealousy; all of her peers with a similar following and the same demographic, all managing to successfully launch their own brands?

What's more, the video where Lydia announces the launch of her brand, has one of, if not THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF THUMBS DOWN on any of her videos!! Over 2k DISLIKES on the launch of your brand!! It couldn't have been any more of a flop if she'd tried. It must sting seeing everyone else success and I'm glad. That's what Karma is Lydia, when you try and cash grab from your loyal followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I love how when Lydia launched GLOBY that insta account only managed a peak of circa 42k followers, followed by a steady decline (as people realised it was plastic tat from china they could buy for £5) Yet Jamie Genevieve hasn't even launched her brand yet, hasn't even said what will be included in it or anything, and she's already on nearly 90k! Amelia's new brand had 9 followers yesterday and now on nearly 10k in 24 hours!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the GLOBY account previously another Lydia account that already had about 20k followers on? If so, then that makes the whole GLOBY fiasco even more embarrassing!

I wonder if Lydia sees all of this and just seethes with jealousy; all of her peers with a similar following and the same demographic, all managing to successfully launch their own brands?

What's more, the video where Lydia announces the launch of her brand, has one of, if not THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF THUMBS DOWN on any of her videos!! Over 2k DISLIKES on the launch of your brand!! It couldn't have been any more of a flop if she'd tried. It must sting seeing everyone else success and I'm glad. That's what Karma is Lydia, when you try and cash grab from your loyal followers.
The Globy account looks like a bot account if it wasn't for those 38k followers

Reactions: 13
what's also weird is that she has an instagram account linked to her youtube which is set to private.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something that has been bugging me.it?

How is she going to remove the wallpaper in one piece to be able to sell it?

I have some wallpaper that needs removing and I'd love to know this (not that I'm going to sell it, because I'm not a cheap witch).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree that this test is to take with a big pinch of salt. Especially that some people are on the verge of this and that, some people are categoric in the answers. Anyway, serves well for character building in stories, and in real life I guess for inspiration ?
As for Lydia's case, I am pretty sure she won't ever fit into the Diplomats or Explorers category ever. Might be a Commander (like Miranda Presley- aka Anna Wintour aka the lady who was fired of all her jobs untill she finally landed the chef of Vogue position, creating her own rules and bossing everyone around) or Executive ? There can be negative traits/tendencies inside your personality (same for all personalities), if pushed to the excess or if you're unbalanced, not taking care of yourself etc...
View attachment 304465

She could also well be an introvert, behing her "Parading Madame" facade, in this case guessing the personality she'd fit in is more difficult.
She's pretty much said herself she's an introvert...beyond that I think you are right...."if pushed to excess" 🤣

I'm more interested in the motives behind Cawwie wanting her to take the test....what's she trying to prove?!!

I don't know the girl but saw Jamie had a double page spread in yesterday's Sunday Times Style mag. I posted it on that thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

She was featured in Sunday Times magazine yesterday showing her Vieve products. She has started with lip liners @ 15 quid and Sarah Jossel said they were fantastic, lipsticks, highlighter for dewy look not gleam, and an eye palette at 40 quid I think? She has put a lot of her own money into it and is the majority shareholder but has v impressive backing by the folks who launched Charlotte Tilbury for one. A very impressive - soon to be - launch by one who knows her stuff.

Reactions: 23
She was featured in Sunday Times magazine yesterday showing her Vieve products. She has started with lip liners @ 15 quid and Sarah Jossel said they were fantastic, lipsticks, highlighter for dewy look not gleam, and an eye palette at 40 quid I think? She has put a lot of her own money into it and is the majority shareholder but has v impressive backing by the folks who launched Charlotte Tilbury for one. A very impressive - soon to be - launch by one who knows her stuff.
And that cretin Jeffree star was out slagging her brand off yesterday too!

I've just seen that Amelias brand is a jewellery line. Glad it isn't another beauty brand. I reckon its going to be somewhat expensive though like £100+

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Who do you think is buying the followers? Could it be Lydia? Or someone on her team/PR? I definitely believe these are fake followers but I guess I cannot imagine how any of them could do this and not find it humiliating and so deceitful. Or do they feel it’s somehow OK to do? Like not a big deal???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who do you think is buying the followers? Could it be Lydia? Or someone on her team/PR? I cannot imagine how any of them could do this and not find it humiliating and so deceitful. Or do they feel it’s somehow OK to do? Like not a big deal???
I imagine it's both or even if it's the team be it Carrie or the PR guy, Lydia is complicit. Even she isn't that dumb to think that growth is organic.

Reactions: 14
I actually meant that Carrie, Dee, and naked guy suck. Because they do a tit job. Mindless acting with no foresight. But it fits to Lydia's general modus operandi, so she doesn't see that there is a big problem.

Was that big luxury brand Karen Millen?

That's actually a pic I like of her and finally the smug face makes sense for once.

OMG, leave the horses alone. :eek: I can visualize her as a rider that falls into the horses back and pulls the reins like a mothafucka .
She would be a pony club kicker and hauling on the poor horses's mouth and we know what happens next - rearing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
unless her engagement suffers from it, sponsors won't care. Engagement is what they care about the most from what I've heard.

Reactions: 7
Bang on time, another 1k. 921k following her. 🤬
it makes my blood boil! She’s a fake, a fraud a phony! How can you build a brand, a lifestyle, a business off this?! If she actually altered her narcissistic state of being she might genuinely get this many followers but she’s rather carry on being a nasty piece of work and buy her followers.

If you look most of her followers are like the below. Does this look like a genuine account to anyone?

It’s pathetic!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
unless her engagement suffers from it, sponsors won't care. Engagement is what they care about the most from what I've heard.
But if the brands know about her buying followers will they want to be associated with a fraud? Even if her engagement is still good, it could still be damaging as it proves she isn't trustworthy and in a climate like today where people and brands are being very careful with their money, would you want to take the risk? plus as much as I hate it cancel culture is still a thing. If it becomes common knowledge amongst the community that Lydia is buying followers she will lose the trust of some of her actual followers, not all of them but definitely some.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But if the brands know about her buying followers will they want to be associated with a fraud? Even if her engagement is still good, it could still be damaging as it proves she isn't trustworthy and in a climate like today where people and brands are being very careful with their money, would you want to take the risk? plus as much as I hate it cancel culture is still a thing. If it becomes common knowledge amongst the community that Lydia is buying followers she will lose the trust of some of her actual followers, not all of them but definitely some.
I'm sure she'll lose her followers trust, as for brands I'm not sure.

She's not the first one to be buying fakes and those girls still get sponsored. Until it becomes a known thing I think she'd still get sponsored. It's only when someone's image is tarnished that brands chose to distance themselves from people.. the olivia Jade scandal is an example of that - her image is still tarnished for the time being and no brand wants to touch her with a ten foot pole.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she'll lose her followers trust, as for brands I'm not sure.

She's not the first one to be buying fakes and those girls still get sponsored. Until it becomes a known thing I think she'd still get sponsored. It's only when someone's image is tarnished that brands chose to distance themselves from people.. the olivia Jade scandal is an example of that - her image is still tarnished for the time being and no brand wants to touch her with a ten foot pole.
I get so mad 😡😡😡 How could brands want to be associated with her after Globy - not so much the epic fail - but the treatment of her followers and the failure to address any of the concerns.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Her new Louboutin reel is terribly embarrassing. She is so cringe - she reminds me of the mum in Mean Girls. “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom”. Lidl needs a new job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.