Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the impression she had no video yesterday and just chucked that together for today...opened some tit, opened some more tit, put some tit on her face...🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Watch this if you want to see why ... why ..why .. these scammers get clout!!!!

Don't be confused .. if its not what you want to buy usually your gut is the best "voice" to follow ... this made complete sense .... so many "influenced" people in this world will always allow people like Lydia/ INTFROW Tamara etc etc to have a job ...you are your own worst enemy if you have less than half a brain lol xx

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Attention, she has changed her main photo on the charity‘s website, to one in the sage dress she loves so much 😆

Clearly comments here were behind the change. That photo of her in the KM black dress always bothers me, why the heck is there a square shaped reflection behind her? Wasn’t the photographer able to place the flash light better or then edit it out in photoshop? Or maybe camera picked up the glo(w) of her ego 😁
BAHAHA! Hi Lydia, Dee and or Cawwie. Um that's still a BLURRY photo of Lydia when NO ONE ELSE has a photo of just them. GET OVER YOURSELF AND PROMOTE THIS CHARITY AND HELP THESE CHILDREN.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
is your username the same on instagram? how would she know otherwise? genuinely curious
It could be something as simple as liking a comment that is critical of her. No wonder she has to buy so many new followers she keeps blocking people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The sheer amount of free stuff she got in that vlog alone makes me feel ill. She looks like a greasy smackhead in her try on clips, how many tweedy jackets does she need?!

Also let's add 'oud' to the growing list of things she can't pronounce.

EDIT: Also she's definitely had botox in her forehead. Not sure if its a recent thing or not but its very still in the middle and between her brows, but when she raises her eyebrows you can see the forehead lines but only close to her hairline which looks so bizzare.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She thinks its hilarious she left her dirty retainer on the kitchen counter. Dirty witch!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
The sheer amount of free stuff she got in that vlog alone makes me feel ill. She looks like a greasy smackhead in her try on clips, how many tweedy jackets does she need?!

Also let's add 'oud' to the growing list of things she can't pronounce.

EDIT: Also she's definitely had botox in her forehead. Not sure if its a recent thing or not but its very still in the middle and between her brows, but when she raises her eyebrows you can see the forehead lines but only close to her hairline which looks so bizzare.
She couldn't have posted a twattier video if she tried. Shows how out of touch the brand are to be sending her so much stuff.

Reactions: 21
Soooo, I have been following Lydia for ages now on Instagram, never have i once commented or liked anything on her profile anything I think about her I just put on here. Anyway I saw she had uploaded a new video when I just logged onto here and I realised I hadn’t seen her face for a while on Instagram. I’ve just checked and I’m blocked. I’m actually so confused and a little bit offended considering I have never actually done anything to her only made comments on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know she’s unstable but she’s just massively proved it.
Lucky u

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have to say though, am again confused by the height issue. That maxi coat is hellalong - the model is 5’11” .. Frow wears it in heels and Lydia wears it in flats. Judging by this, I would put Lydia taller than Frow. Unless of course Lidl got the petite version but that’s not the one she linked.

Neither wellington boots are properly linked.

Reactions: 14
Have to say though, am again confused by the height issue. That maxi coat is hellalong - the model is 5’11” .. Frow wears it in heels and Lydia wears it in flats. Judging by this, I would put Lydia taller than Frow. Unless of course Lidl got the petite version but that’s not the one she linked.

She isn’t going to link the correct coat, because she knows that we are all looking for clues on her height. Don’t forget she reads here!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The same counter that is trawled over day by day by the cat.
New levels of unhygienic, no idea why they’re laughing so much?
🤮😷
Probably laughing because people watch that tit and she earns money with being just a NastyGirl(TM). Thanks god my ad-block spares me with (additional) ads in the form of ad-breaks.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m sure this has been discussed already. I struggle to keep up with the speed of this thread because this girl is so atrocious that it moves at the speed of light. But: HOW IS SHE SO OBVIOUSLY BUYING HER IG GROWTH?! Honestly, it is near impossible to grow at the speed she is, unless you are being reposted by thousands and thousands of people each day. And I mean tens of thousands, in order to see the very reasonable 1% conversion rate from those thousands of reposts. It’s a shame shame shame to pull the wool over the industries eyes the way she does. Such arrogance and a lack of moral conscience. What to do eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

She is 5'3" in my opinion and that is petite in UK sizing. Her frame is petite. She may not have linked the petite coat but that's what she got.
She is not as tall as Frow.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.