Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so mad 😡😡😡 How could brands want to be associated with her after Globy - not so much the epic fail - but the treatment of her followers and the failure to address any of the concerns.
it's because it's not a big enough scandal. If it's not big enough brands will either not know about it, or ignore it and pretend it didn't happen/they don't know. They only care when it becomes a question of self-preservation of their own image + revenue.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure she'll lose her followers trust, as for brands I'm not sure.

She's not the first one to be buying fakes and those girls still get sponsored. Until it becomes a known thing I think she'd still get sponsored. It's only when someone's image is tarnished that brands chose to distance themselves from people.. the olivia Jade scandal is an example of that - her image is still tarnished for the time being and no brand wants to touch her with a ten foot pole.
I think the difference now though is that brands and consumers are being a lot more conscious with their money and how and where it is being spent. If they are deciding between which influencers they want to work with, something like the allegation of buying fake followers could be the deciding factor. Although these beauty brands have a lot of money they are making their staff redundant left, right and centre so they also have to think of their own image now as well. It wouldn't go down well if they are seen to be frivolously wasting money at the same time they are culling their staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it's because it's not a big enough scandal. If it's not big enough brands will either not know about it, or ignore it and pretend it didn't happen/they don't know. They only care when it becomes a question of self-preservation of their own image + revenue.
No - I get you. I know you’re right. It’s just frustrating that they don’t do their research and be a little more circumspect.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
No - I get you. I know you’re right. It’s just frustrating that they don’t do their research and be a little more circumspect.
Of course! Also say they're looking for a "lux, old-money vibe, country lifestyle influencer" and they have to pick between Josie and Lydia, if lydia is cheaper that would also play into it - less advertising budget needing to be spent.

I think the difference now though is that brands and consumers are being a lot more conscious with their money and how and where it is being spent. If they are deciding between which influencers they want to work with, something like the allegation of buying fake followers could be the deciding factor. Although these beauty brands have a lot of money they are making their staff redundant left, right and centre so they also have to think of their own image now as well. It wouldn't go down well if they are seen to be frivolously wasting money at the same time they are culling their staff.
sure if the allegation of buying followers is well known and not passed off as something "the haterz" spew from a small circle of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Of course! Also say they're looking for a "lux, old-money vibe, country lifestyle influencer" and they have to pick between Josie and Lydia, if lydia is cheaper that would also play into it - less advertising budget needed to be spent.

sure if the allegation of buying followers is well known and not passed off as something "the haterz" spew from a small circle of people.
Well if the haters can produce the facts what is she going to do 🤷‍♀️ I think a lot of brands have cottoned on to what Lydia is up to anyway as we have seen her waste so many opportunities and she rarely has a deal last a long time.

Reactions: 12
Well if the haters can produce the facts what is she going to do 🤷‍♀️ I think a lot of brands have cottoned on to what Lydia is up to anyway as we have seen her waste so many opportunities and she rarely has a deal last a long time.
yeah the well seems to be drying up ;)

Reactions: 8
F8D11BF8-2FD7-4A03-8BF6-225418F2D450.png

“I filmed it all by myself” (referencing the recent Louboutin reel, which I quite liked tbh)

Sorry but why is she celebrating when this is what 90% of Youtubers/Instagrammers do every day?
Are we supposed to feel sorry for her or something? Genuinely confused.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh how funny listening to her go on about how Louboutin is the 'most beautiful fragrance I've ever smelt'..I thought 'the best fragrance ever' was Aerin.. so contradictory when you're being paid Lidl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Apologies if anyone already said that but I don't believe the luxury brand she said no to three times was Karen Millen ? Only saying that because she said she "recently said no" to her dream brand, before they finally come to terms the fourth time... Something not launched yet ? If it was Dior why would she say no three times ? She's been so thirsty about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Lidl received ByTerry advent calendar? Or any luxury calendar to speak of? I've seen everyone showing them off, Amelia showing us the ByTerry one and yet Lidl used to be the ByTerry sweetheart? She's really struggling to keep brand deals...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Victoria's Holland cooper collection was actually okay and quite fashion styled, they've sent Lydia all the horse and hound tit, and she's loving it, it's actually ridiculous, who the hell is going to buy this tit? £549 for a tweed jacket!

Ok at 17 mins in, she mentions the blazer she is trying on, and said she tried it on in her last vlog she did on Holland Cooper. I am positive in the vlog she said she'd bought all the stuff from them, but it was obviously free? So not declared?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
For those of you who are curious. Here is the well deserving charity and wreath RAFFLE. Everyone else has posted the wreath or concept that they plan to donate as their first image and MOST do not have a photo of themselves even as a second image. Lydia has a photo of HERSELF in the ostrich outfit. And second photo is... wait for it... a pheasant feather wreath on a sage door.

Description :rolleyes: : Lydia Elise Millen, a lifestyle influencer who's captured the hearts of millions online. Lydia has many strings to what she does online, working across fashion, beauty and interiors.

I hope the charity can make some money.... and I’m suuuuuper curious to see what she does with this on her channel. It’s extremely hard to find this by just google searching... even on the actual charity website it took me having heard of it to dig it out. So I’m hoping she won’t bury this like globy and the art and gives this some proper press... and make it about the charity and not her “generosity” of donating A wreath. Just one. I'm sure this will be all about Lydia.

Tickets are $10 each and if you hover over her photo (on the website) it says how many she’s sold. ZERO. We’ll have to check in her sales. Draw is only a few weeks away.

View attachment 304239View attachment 304238🙈
Attention, she has changed her main photo on the charity‘s website, to one in the sage dress she loves so much 😆

Clearly comments here were behind the change. That photo of her in the KM black dress always bothers me, why the heck is there a square shaped reflection behind her? Wasn’t the photographer able to place the flash light better or then edit it out in photoshop? Or maybe camera picked up the glo(w) of her ego 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Soooo, I have been following Lydia for ages now on Instagram, never have i once commented or liked anything on her profile anything I think about her I just put on here. Anyway I saw she had uploaded a new video when I just logged onto here and I realised I hadn’t seen her face for a while on Instagram. I’ve just checked and I’m blocked. I’m actually so confused and a little bit offended considering I have never actually done anything to her only made comments on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know she’s unstable but she’s just massively proved it.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Soooo, I have been following Lydia for ages now on Instagram, never have i once commented or liked anything on her profile anything I think about her I just put on here. Anyway I saw she had uploaded a new video when I just logged onto here and I realised I hadn’t seen her face for a while on Instagram. I’ve just checked and I’m blocked. I’m actually so confused and a little bit offended considering I have never actually done anything to her only made comments on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know she’s unstable but she’s just massively proved it.
is your username the same on instagram? how would she know otherwise? genuinely curious

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But if the brands know about her buying followers will they want to be associated with a fraud? Even if her engagement is still good, it could still be damaging as it proves she isn't trustworthy and in a climate like today where people and brands are being very careful with their money, would you want to take the risk? plus as much as I hate it cancel culture is still a thing. If it becomes common knowledge amongst the community that Lydia is buying followers she will lose the trust of some of her actual followers, not all of them but definitely some.
All her latest collabs are flops. So yes, the brands should care.

Can the person that made the Lydia Insta account please add a pic about her art collab? Write when the collab launched and a pic of how many items are still available to this date and that she never bothered to feature the collab/edit on the regular to her followers/subscribers?
A big Thank You if you come around to do it.

1604943843218.png

It won't add this one, even it does show up on the right side shopping cart pop up. But it will not be in check out. Maybe some one else may try? (You can see it says 200 on the right side because I tried it twice.
1604943882686.png

Edit: Got it fixed
1604944069961.png

Hmmmm, tried the same with globy, but I am not allowed to add more than 5 😤. A bit counter productive I would say.

1604944249052.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The way she opens the boxes sees what is in them shows you then throws them into a pile is sickening. She really is one greedy greedy bleep. I hate that word BTW but it is well suited to her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.