Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe the work sheā€™s done to her chin, how can she think it looks better? She looked so much better before circa 3 years ago, I wonder if she realizes

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'd like to sit her down, face to face and ask her if she REALLY believes that people can't tell she has a face full of filler? Does she genuinely think its not noticeable? Or is it just that she doesnt care? But then why not admit it?
She literally has filler in all possible areas of her face.
SAME! People think this is trolling because its about someone on the internet - not to their face.
But if she wasn't so deceitful - people would be more invested in her.
I would like the opportunity to ask Lyds some direct questions. Anything I write here - I would discuss with her in person.
Top subjects would be..

GHD giveaway, who won lovely?
Why do you embellish your height?
How much does it cost to buy insta followers?
Why do you pretend to live in a different county? What is wrong with Northamptonshire?
How did it really make you feel - the way you treated a pregnant lady over your hair? (Red tones still looking great by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How long until they try to copy this look. Aldi will definitely have the boots like David.
35A6DC8D-8DC1-43C6-BC0E-7D45885162C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
For those of you who are curious. Here is the well deserving charity and wreath RAFFLE. Everyone else has posted the wreath or concept that they plan to donate as their first image and MOST do not have a photo of themselves even as a second image. Lydia has a photo of HERSELF in the ostrich outfit. And second photo is... wait for it... a pheasant feather wreath on a sage door.

Description :rolleyes: : Lydia Elise Millen, a lifestyle influencer who's captured the hearts of millions online. Lydia has many strings to what she does online, working across fashion, beauty and interiors.

I hope the charity can make some money.... and Iā€™m suuuuuper curious to see what she does with this on her channel. Itā€™s extremely hard to find this by just google searching... even on the actual charity website it took me having heard of it to dig it out. So Iā€™m hoping she wonā€™t bury this like globy and the art and gives this some proper press... and make it about the charity and not her ā€œgenerosityā€ of donating A wreath. Just one. I'm sure this will be all about Lydia.

Tickets are $10 each and if you hover over her photo (on the website) it says how many sheā€™s sold. ZERO. Weā€™ll have to check in her sales. Draw is only a few weeks away.

View attachment 304239View attachment 304238šŸ™ˆ
She hasn't even included a picture of the actual wreath.
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 10.50.04.png

This is just some of her "inspo" - it's not what you'll actually get. Her description doesn't give any details, just some lies filler about Lidl.
She's also not making her own wreath either. She said in a recent flog that she sent over her ideas for the wreath - she's just having it made by another poor company she's somehow convinced will see sales if they send her more free tit.
It'll end up in the attic by December when she gets another wreath "gifted" and both will gather dust for a few years before being sold on Depop for Ā£6 each.

God knows she'll be talking herself up, how charitable and generous she is, for having donated* to this obscure charity. I don't recognise any of the other entrants, and of the 10 (yes, only TEN!) options available, one doesn't even have a name.

*To be clear, she's donating NOTHING. She's not giving them money, no exposure, and the wreath won't have cost her anything but Carrie's time.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 304327

For those of you not familiar with the Myers Briggs test that Cawwie wants Lidl to do, there are 16 different personality types. There are no 'good' or 'bad' traits but I'm struggling to see what Lidl could be.
In addition, for anyone who isn't familiar, there is absolutely no science behind Myers-Briggs. It was created by a mother and daughter who had zero training and/or education in psychology or the scientific method.
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 11.07.03.png
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 11.07.25.png

Most people will receive different results every time they take a Myers-Briggs. It's basically a horoscope, and its main function is to extract money by suggesting that it is some kind of aptitude test, which, to be clear, IT IS NOT. Myers-Briggs is as full of horseshit as Lydia herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I see that some of you have already started creating accounts with Lydia Millen Fake Followers in the name. Well done team

does anyone remember which number was Lydia on Times list? Why is she so bitter about it?
Tamara and Amelia were on the list in 2019. Lydia was not in that year. I'm not sure which year she was on the list or if she ever was ...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree that this test is to take with a big pinch of salt. Especially that some people are on the verge of this and that, some people are categoric in the answers. Anyway, serves well for character building in stories, and in real life I guess for inspiration ?
As for Lydia's case, I am pretty sure she won't ever fit into the Diplomats or Explorers category ever. Might be a Commander (like Miranda Presley- aka Anna Wintour aka the lady who was fired of all her jobs untill she finally landed the chef of Vogue position, creating her own rules and bossing everyone around) or Executive ? There can be negative traits/tendencies inside your personality (same for all personalities), if pushed to the excess or if you're unbalanced, not taking care of yourself etc...
1604921091058.png

She could also well be an introvert, behing her "Parading Madame" facade, in this case guessing the personality she'd fit in is more difficult.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This just shows who she is šŸ˜• everyone has something real they made or make. Her is a picture of HER and some pinterest etc. She could at least make a YouTube video in how to make one and donated?
Somehow these two photos donā€™t match up anatomically...

8A01D50E-33D6-4288-B7BE-B845CC51494A.jpeg
D0EF13EB-D038-44F5-A8A3-B8AAFCEA98AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
but Tati's is some weird phobia about holes. yes, holes. But yet she wore tops with holes in them ALL THE TIME.
I have the same phobia (it isn't counted officially as phobia yet). It depends on the arrangement of the holes. Like a cluster. Dried Lotus gives me the creeps par excellence. But it could also be the sink hole insert (don't know the correct term atm). I found those clothes with holes more ridiculous than phobia inducing. What is the point of clothes that looks like she is homeless but lives in a multi-mil mansion and the clothes were probably expensive.
The trypbophobia (it's written differently but I don't have the nerve to google due to obvious reasons, you can look it up at wiki) is a thing and it sucks. A single holes doesn't trigger mine and I can look at crotched stuff or foamy stuff (depends, bath foam, ok, foam on plants caused by insects...borderline triggering..).
So, thats enough from the hole fearing front. oooOoooO

Haha i was 1 step ahead of you but thanks for the reminder. Always happy to take 1 for the team

View attachment 304160

View attachment 304165
When @Morest is going to war you better watch out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have the same phobia (it isn't counted officially as phobia yet). It depends on the arrangement of the holes. Like a cluster. Dried Lotus gives me the creeps par excellence. But it could also be the sink hole insert (don't know the correct term atm). I found those clothes with holes more ridiculous than phobia inducing. What is the point of clothes that looks like she is homeless but lives in a multi-mil mansion and the clothes were probably expensive.
The trypbophobia (it's written differently but I don't have the nerve to google due to obvious reasons, you can look it up at wiki) is a thing and it sucks. A single holes doesn't trigger mine and I can look at crotched stuff or foamy stuff (depends, bath foam, ok, foam on plants caused by insects...borderline triggering..).
So, thats enough from the hole fearing front. oooOoooO
I have trypophobia too (I checked the spelling btw, but obviously got a disgusting image that then gave me the hellish creeps)
It's more like extreme discomfort and disgust triggered by the arrangement of the holes rather than tremendous fear. I'm pretty sure that anyone who lives with it knows it's irrational as well, but that doesn't change the reaction šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 304327

For those of you not familiar with the Myers Briggs test that Cawwie wants Lidl to do, there are 16 different personality types. There are no 'good' or 'bad' traits but I'm struggling to see what Lidl could be.
The thing is that the test is biased towards how you want to see yourself. Like, we think Lydia is 1. E, 2. N, 3. F, and 4. P. But she could herself see in a total different light.

Reactions: 5
I have trypophobia too (I checked the spelling btw, but obviously got a disgusting image that then gave me the hellish creeps)
It's more like extreme discomfort and disgust triggered by the arrangement of the holes rather than tremendous fear. I'm pretty sure that anyone who lives with it knows it's irrational as well, but that doesn't change the reaction šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yes, sometime when I see such pictures I stare at them and the disgust comes in waves. There is a pic circling on the internet of a woman's underarms, and they photoshopped those bleeping lotus holes in it. The headline is something like "look what dove deo does to you"... :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I see that some of you have already started creating accounts with Lydia Millen Fake Followers in the name. Well done team

does anyone remember which number was Lydia on Times list? Why is she so bitter about it?
Surely the last of the list

• Haha
Reactions: 3
but Tati's is some weird phobia about holes. yes, holes.
I have the same phobia (it isn't counted officially as phobia yet). It depends on the arrangement of the holes. Like a cluster. Dried Lotus gives me the creeps par excellence. But it could also be the sink hole insert (don't know the correct term atm).
Me too! I canā€™t stand seeing holes lotus, honeycomb, sewer/toilet sink cover many more & etc.. it gives me goosebumps šŸ¤¢ but I think weā€™re not weirdo šŸ¤Ŗ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In Victorias vlog she's bought a trunk for her living room and she throws shade at Lydia saying - I don't need to waste Ā£12000 on a Louis Vuitton trunk! Although I still don't think Lydia paid for hers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree that this test is to take with a big pinch of salt. Especially that some people are on the verge of this and that, some people are categoric in the answers. Anyway, serves well for character building in stories, and in real life I guess for inspiration ?
As for Lydia's case, I am pretty sure she won't ever fit into the Diplomats or Explorers category ever. Might be a Commander (like Miranda Presley- aka Anna Wintour aka the lady who was fired of all her jobs untill she finally landed the chef of Vogue position, creating her own rules and bossing everyone around) or Executive ? There can be negative traits/tendencies inside your personality (same for all personalities), if pushed to the excess or if you're unbalanced, not taking care of yourself etc...
View attachment 304465

She could also well be an introvert, behing her "Parading Madame" facade, in this case guessing the personality she'd fit in is more difficult.
Ah this quiz :rolleyes: in my opinion it's nonsense. When I worked on cruise ships they used this all the time to try and figure out roommates and duties and it's ridiculous. It's very bias towards how you see yourself instead of how you actually are, I reckon it would be more effective if someone else filled it out on your behalf.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.