Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who are curious. Here is the well deserving charity and wreath RAFFLE. Everyone else has posted the wreath or concept that they plan to donate as their first image and MOST do not have a photo of themselves even as a second image. Lydia has a photo of HERSELF in the ostrich outfit. And second photo is... wait for it... a pheasant feather wreath on a sage door.

Description :rolleyes: : Lydia Elise Millen, a lifestyle influencer who's captured the hearts of millions online. Lydia has many strings to what she does online, working across fashion, beauty and interiors.

I hope the charity can make some money.... and I’m suuuuuper curious to see what she does with this on her channel. It’s extremely hard to find this by just google searching... even on the actual charity website it took me having heard of it to dig it out. So I’m hoping she won’t bury this like globy and the art and gives this some proper press... and make it about the charity and not her “generosity” of donating A wreath. Just one. I'm sure this will be all about Lydia.

Tickets are $10 each and if you hover over her photo (on the website) it says how many she’s sold. ZERO. We’ll have to check in her sales. Draw is only a few weeks away.

CDE9300E-C673-47F5-B847-0A05A25B9EE8.jpeg
7058F691-76A0-401D-A3F8-200C9141627F.jpeg
🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
For those of you who are curious. Here is the well deserving charity and wreath RAFFLE. Everyone else has posted the wreath or concept that they plan to donate as their first image and MOST do not have a photo of themselves even as a second image. Lydia has a photo of HERSELF in the ostrich outfit. And second photo is... wait for it... a pheasant feather wreath on a sage door.

Description :rolleyes: : Lydia Elise Millen, a lifestyle influencer who's captured the hearts of millions online. Lydia has many strings to what she does online, working across fashion, beauty and interiors.

I hope the charity can make some money.... and I’m suuuuuper curious to see what she does with this on her channel. It’s extremely hard to find this by just google searching... even on the actual charity website it took me having heard of it to dig it out. So I’m hoping she won’t bury this like globy and the art and gives this some proper press... and make it about the charity and not her “generosity” of donating A wreath. Just one. I'm sure this will be all about Lydia.

Tickets are $10 each and if you hover over her photo (on the website) it says how many she’s sold. ZERO. We’ll have to check in her sales. Draw is only a few weeks away.

View attachment 304239View attachment 304238🙈
What a bloody narcissist. A photo just of herself in an inappropriate dress for a charity. What a classless twit.

And I'm sorry captured the hearts of millions?!?! Clearly she has written her own bio for the charity site.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I love the « we could have moved to anywhere in the world », what you mean only English speaking countries, considering it is the only language you just about speak, read and write.
Barely speak, read or write.
Or as Lydiot would write, bearly. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another 1k. 920k.

Unfortunately she closed off the question time before I could ask any questions. Did anyone on here ask a question and have it answered?
I asked lots of questions but have NO IDEA why she never replies to me 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I get stuff being filmed in advance but why not wait till Christmas to post it? Her decorations will be coming down on 1st Jan as she’ll so fed up of them, and she will be declaring it spring on 1st jan too is my prediction 😂

What, do my eyes deceive me. Vegetables on a plate?! Do we think they cooked this themselves, or is it take away roast.
I'm pretty sure Cawee cooked the roast. Cawee put a pic on ig of the roast and vegies she was cooking on the same day as Lidls pic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not with her weak wrists! 🤣
She probably rode once. She just wants to pretend she was an avid rider so that she can try and perpetuate this old English country image. Lidl we all know you’re a chav, even if you did ride a horse once (or even if you take it up now) that’ll never change!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not defending them in any way, but she could have done a doorstep drop?
Given that she is moving house to be nearer to Lidl (her comment, not mine) I'm assuming she isn't that close.
I thought it was a take away from the local pub which they often do.

Reactions: 7
I'd like to sit her down, face to face and ask her if she REALLY believes that people can't tell she has a face full of filler? Does she genuinely think its not noticeable? Or is it just that she doesnt care? But then why not admit it?
She literally has filler in all possible areas of her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I see that some of you have already started creating accounts with Lydia Millen Fake Followers in the name. Well done team

does anyone remember which number was Lydia on Times list? Why is she so bitter about it?

Reactions: 17
This video shows her saying the hat is “small” (because she order small) “oh no I need a bigger size haha” sending it back for a medium size “yeah they are a little bit too small”

Will we see this hat again if she change the size to medium? I think she’s finding an excuse to return it because she think the hat didn’t look good on her not because it’s too small?
(from the video her face shows “unhappy/dislike the hat) 🤔 She “hardly” wash her hair (if she return it I think the hat is full of GERMS) 🦠
6525364D-D39D-4C61-B80C-9053693D861B.jpeg

How about this then? Why she didn’t said the hat is too small? Why don’t she tell us her head is MASSIVE? :LOL:
0E291C2E-B49D-4AA8-9F3E-268B5D5DFE91.jpeg

Wearing smaller hat really show her “MASSIVE HEAD
DF2729EE-C7CB-4B77-B41D-91836611047A.jpeg

Brand’s that work with Ali take note 📝 too
2E2EC633-0051-4F1B-86D5-2C600F4C68EA.jpeg

Sticking his tongue out to lick the tissue
5771F0D1-AA8D-46A5-B6EB-55D2AF7D92D9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This video shows her saying the hat is “small” (because she order small) “oh no I need a bigger size haha” sending it back for a medium size “yeah they are a little bit too small”

Will we see this hat again if she change the size to medium? I think she’s finding an excuse to return it because she think the hat didn’t look good on her not because it’s too small?
(from the video her face shows “unhappy/dislike the hat) 🤔 She “hardly” wash her hair (if she return it I think the hat is full of GERMS) 🦠 View attachment 304281
How about this then? Why she didn’t said the hat is too small? Why don’t she tell us her head is MASSIVE? :LOL:
View attachment 304285
Wearing smaller hat really show her “MASSIVE HEADView attachment 304286
Brand’s that work with Ali take note 📝 too
View attachment 304319
Sticking his tongue out to lick the tissue View attachment 304320

Wow look at her face in the photo in the pink dress above! It's a normal shape, now it goes in and out in all weird places, is full of lumps and bumps and she looks so much worse. That's when i thought she looked really attractive, blonde, more natural face and her dress sense was better. She has ruined herself!

Reactions: 19
20201109_081051.png

For those of you not familiar with the Myers Briggs test that Cawwie wants Lidl to do, there are 16 different personality types. There are no 'good' or 'bad' traits but I'm struggling to see what Lidl could be.

Wow look at her face in the photo in the pink dress above! It's a normal shape, now it goes in and out in all weird places, is full of lumps and bumps and she looks so much worse. That's when i thought she looked really attractive, blonde, more natural face and her dress sense was better. She has ruined herself!
And her attitude got worse with the fillers to!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.