Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 304007
Right... Foward to 2020 and now it's like she swaped hair and eyebrows. Starting the emo eyebrow trend Lydiot ? Pricky bushy eyebrow and straight overplucked hair from picking and eating dandruf, got it ! You're such a trendsetter, and always looking 10 trends further, paving the way for us all... Cara Delevingne beware.

Reactions: 8
She can’t have adapted to social media that well as she spends every second weekend crying about being bullied!
Lydia, you being an influencer hasn’t disrupted anything, except you being able to lay on the couch doing nothing!
She can't even lie properly about horse riding....it's Rose Hall Farm in Sarratt, not Rosehill Farm...I mean come on, if you are going to lie, at least get the name of place right. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
866C56AE-2ADF-446E-9DF0-1FD28EF6FD0B.jpeg

Again, creased. 😂 'The power of No!' 😂 Has she even worked with a big luxury brand before, other than the standard collaborations multiple influencers do, like Carolina Herrera recently? Chanel Beauty perhaps, but I can hardly imagine Chanel begging once, yet alone three times.

She's hardly the epitome of luxury in this stained fleece, emulating Deirdre Barlow's look and Vicky Pollard's intellect. And what's she staring at out beyond the yonder?

A. Her dignity.
B. Ali's micropenis.
C. The arrival of more fleece deliveries.
D. The truth.
E. Her frost massacred sprootlings.
F. Cawwee bringing her homemade 1 mil Insta award.
G. All of the above. She's a busy bee after all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"What they wanted was not something I was willing to do" aka. the fourth time they paid what she was expecting ?

Mmmhm that’s it? Or a lie by omission. 🤥🤥🤥🤥. Look at her chin!!!!

View attachment 304051
And this is the picture after very first appointment only ! Not a true representation of all the add up filler she's had in her nose alone.

I don't know what is but sometimes Lydia makes me think about Lyndsy Fonseca, then I google it for the hundred times and think Lydiot coul only WISH she looked like her. But actually mini Lydia does look like teen lyndsy Fonseca a bit. But well, don't hype yourself there Lydiot, you ruined your face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"What they wanted was not something I was willing to do" aka. the fourth time they paid what she was expecting ?

And this is the picture after very first appointment only ! Not a true representation of all the add up filler she's had in her nose alone.

I don't know what is but sometimes Lydia makes me think about Lyndsy Fonseca, then I google it for the hundred times and think Lydiot coul only WISH she looked like her. But actually mini Lydia does look like teen lyndsy Fonseca a bit. But well, don't hype yourself there Lydiot, you ruined your face.
I can see the similarity now that you've pointed it out. I think it may be the head shape although Lydia had a rounder chin/jaw, dark hair and light eyes but she definitely doesn't look like her anymore.

Reactions: 4
Her team keeps second-guessing everything. Patricia Bright has decided to run her career without an agent... cause the girl is smart! Lyds is a blogger and works in communication, and she can't even spell. I actually think that Cawee + a pro like a publicist, full time, would be the best. Then you'll have Depop Dee the assistant, a design prom for Globy because this is a hot mess, personal brand strategist because the girl is selling H&M and made in china Globy products but calls herself Luxe... Omg so many people Lydiot, you must start begging companies right now for an outside self contained office !
I actually meant that Carrie, Dee, and naked guy suck. Because they do a tit job. Mindless acting with no foresight. But it fits to Lydia's general modus operandi, so she doesn't see that there is a big problem.

We all guessed she was an argumentative drunk. Here are some of her lies so far!
Was that big luxury brand Karen Millen?

That's actually a pic I like of her and finally the smug face makes sense for once.

She can’t have adapted to social media that well as she spends every second weekend crying about being bullied!
Lydia, you being an influencer hasn’t disrupted anything, except you being able to lay on the couch doing nothing!
OMG, leave the horses alone. :eek: I can visualize her as a rider that falls into the horses back and pulls the reins like a mothafucka .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Um yeah right 🤨. And these photos she’s posting. I think she’s drinking and has been left alone with her phone again! Lol
View attachment 304002. And I’m sorry but this was 3 years ago.... she’s changed her entire bone structure. Which if she was honest about I probably wouldn’t care. It’s the lies that are so outrageous. Lies about her height, her home location, her face, her followers and so much more.

View attachment 304005
Browsing through Porter with Plastic Face Bella Hadid, thinking "I'll buy a new face too, if she can I can".

Also, where was this picture with the red glasses taken ? It's not her home. Isn't she supposed to stay home except for running errands and exercise?

• Haha
Was that big luxury brand Karen Millen?
That's what I thought as the only other brand is boodles and I doubt they would feel the need to haggle with Lydia.

Browsing through Porter with Plastic Face Bella Hadid, thinking "I'll buy a new face too, if she can I can".

Also, where was this picture with the red glasses taken ? It's not her home. Isn't she supposed to stay home except for running errands and exercise?
I think it's the day she went for the roadside drinking excursion/pub crawl with Carrie as I believe they are her glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That are a bunch of random pics. The red glasses belong to Carrie. It is certainly an older pic.

Bella Hadid has really overdone it. She was beautiful when she started modelling, as an 18yo. She already had her nose job and brow lift and lip top up. But she looked graceful and interesting. She looks insane now.

I think most of these photos are old ones. She probably sits there of a night, glass of wine in hand, scrolling through the gallery on her phone, admiring herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You should watch her video from yesterday (the lawyer's). I'm all for bashing our white woman's tears queen Tati but the business partner suing them is also full of tit.

What I find most interesting is that in the counter thing (don't know the legal term, the paper she talked about yesterday) Tati's said to her business partner that she has multiple things (make up brands) to promote (with financial gain, of course) whilst she always said, she doesn't do such thing on her channel, and only officially did for Clarisonic. So she lied anyway. And her Brand is a money grab cashing on her fanbase. And yes, I believe that her husband is a shady businessman.

People think that the business partner feed the (partially wrong) info to WOACB Kathie because she has already a hate boner for the Westbrooks.
Yes, she has always said she do paid promotions except for Clarisonic. Tati is a lot like Lydia in that they have phobias. Lydia's of course is the spider thing but Tati's is some weird phobia about holes. yes, holes. But yet she wore tops with holes in them ALL THE TIME. I think her vlog about James Charles hurt her image and followers numbers which means she makes less money. Her multi businesses are very convoluted. I can only think of two reasons 1st you think you might be sued because you know you are doing something sketchy or #2 you are trying to cut out your business partner when it comes to profit. She always made a big deal about how her and James saved so they could start Halo and they planned to go slow. Sounds like it was more about finding someone else to use their $$ instead of them.

Reactions: 7

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also ladies i think we can start multiple instagram accounts like lydia millen fake followers so that every time someone puts lydia millen in instagram search that comes up
I'm going to do this!
Its easy to start an account, I have to do it every few days, the witch keeps banning me. I know, go figure, why would she do that to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
920K 'supposed' followers and she stopped the Q&A after about 10 questions..guess that didn't end well.!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could she be any more green (sage ?) towards Tamara ??? It's hard-core. Stay in your Karen Millen lane Lydiot, STAY. IN. YOUR. LANE.
We need answers on the points mentioned on page 1 of this thread + the dandruff eating, buying followers, begging for free goods & services, why she unfollowed Humphrey Munson ... 🤭 Naked PR bloke has really been earning his coins since the Nicky Lazou Hairgate fiasco. Poor guy can't even get the weekend off from answering her Q & A for her. Tsk. Tsk.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.