Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so horrible, how does she have any ‘fans’. It doesn’t take a genius to see she’s sarcastic and nasty AF
I think she calls that being a "proud, difficult woman." 😂

[But seriously, I don't know. Her tone is apparent even from 3000 miles away.]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[
This begs the question.... why do they not use that bathroom down there? Thinking even when working out and you want to use the bathroom or wash hands you have to go upstairs. When the staff are working in the office and friends are over in the games room... are they forced to walk all the way upstairs to pee? Soooo strange. She also doesn’t use the bathroom between their closets at all. She has it for storage. So they go all the way downstairs to pee and wash hands? I don’t get it.

And is she proposing if in the hallway at bottom stairs... covering up the paneling? The paneling that was installed ONE YEAR ago?????

finally that is a LOT of wine storage. And woman...when you have tens of thousands of dollars in wine that is drinkable in different years, you gotta control the temp/climate.

View attachment 294030
Lydia the only dead space is between your bleeping ears!

Another day....another 1000 new instagram followers
duck off elastic arm bands = 1000 followers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Ali in her last vlog.... he looks horrible. Sickly and very unhappy. His family HAS to be concerned.

34E7B4D7-BFF8-437B-984A-973C77EBCC77.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guuuuuuuys!!!!!!! *Important news*

The guidelines are coming very soon, Lydia has worked so incredibly hard that she'll need at least two months off.

Here she is in action, finger pointing and all:

Adobe_20201031_082133.jpg

Thank you for your fabulous patience, have a slothy saturday lovelies❤❤❤

Adobe_20201031_082347.jpg

(This one was supposed to be included in the Globy promotional photos but somehow Ali thought it was too autumnal and not "on brand").

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And another 1k followers.
So much for her taking ig with a 'grain of salt'

This fabric was delivered to me today to make masks with and it perfectly sums up how I feel about lidls atm.
Is anyone else growing at this rate? I don’t understand how she would be given her content is the worst of anyone’s. She must know it looks suspect and obvious that she’s buying bots. I hate that Instagram does nothing, despite all our reporting :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Are they not going to give those hideous beds another coat of paint? they look a right eye sore. She's completely failed in trying to copy Josie's garden haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And another 1k followers.
So much for her taking ig with a 'grain of salt'

This fabric was delivered to me today to make masks with and it perfectly sums up how I feel about lidls atm.
looove the fabric - yup that number is groooowing

Reactions: 8
she must have gone mad😂
Shouldn’t you already have a wine collection, before you build a wine cellar? With what is she going to fill this space? 2000 bottles of Whispering Angel?
They are DESPERATE to appear posh and upper class, however they are thick and uneducated. They can make all the money they want, they’ll always be chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 48
They are DESPERATE to appear posh and upper class, however they are thick and uneducated. They can make all the money they want, they’ll always be chavs
oh god, she’s getting inspiration from a Château😰 brave yourselves 😂

She appears so desperate, but wherever she will get her inspiration from, her house will forever be the strange shaped bungalow it is... 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just watched a bit more of the latest vlog. Hells bells she has got to this age and just realised there actually is a lot of food in a whole pumpkin.
Also Lamer (or whatever the spelling) do they seriously think if you stick sustainability on something that people wont notice all the wasteful packaging and surely the sustainability thing isn't all just that they wrap gifts without using sticky tape, I am sorry if I insult people here but do the people who buy/use Lamer really believes this BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Awwww does this mean she isn't going to put in the faux wooden beams? I am looking forward to that!

Lydia! Don't disappoint me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is ridiculous, she was gaining 1,000 a week for months, then hit 900,000 and that wasn't more than 2 weeks ago was it? and now she's up to 907? And her content is tit, she's rude to anyone that replies on her youtube or insta!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
This is ridiculous, she was gaining 1,000 a week for months, then hit 900,000 and that wasn't more than 2 weeks ago was it? and now she's up to 907? And her content is tit, she's rude to anyone that replies on her youtube or insta!!!
Well it must mean that there are a lot of « tit » people out there. Lapping up her tit content. What a crappy world💩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's thinking it would be good in the downstairs hallway outside the games (sex dungeon) room.
When you think about it. Ali had a more or less realistic nice idea, and she took it from him and had to blow it up to gargantuan dimensions to satisfy her insecurities and the constant need to show off. Whilst his idea was practical (usage of dead space since the room is not used and it could be temp regulated) she only goes for the look of it and doesn't care for practicability. That is her MO. She can't help it.

she must have gone mad😂
Shouldn’t you already have a wine collection, before you build a wine cellar? With what is she going to fill this space? 2000 bottles of Whispering Angel?
Thats a lot of whispering. It will sound deafening.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well it must mean that there are a lot of « tit » people out there. Lapping up her tit content. What a crappy world💩
I hate to say it but that seems to be the case. A lot of people find influencers like Lydia aspirational, they see similarities between themselves and Lydia but most are just pretending to relate to her to feel better about themselves and that’s why they die hard defend her and let her get away with her bullshit. If they call her out, they have to call themselves out too! They are all so judgemental of anybody who doesn’t fit in exactly with them. It’s a bit like when influencers were getting called out for not following or promoting diversity with who they share and follow. The fall back line was always that they didn’t realise they were only following one type of person, it must be due to their aesthetic and taste that has somehow happened. When in reality they are just very shallow. They don’t see anything outside of what they deem correct. You can see it when Lydia shares on Instagram, viewers watching her vlogs. Every post is someone’s tidy and styled house with some ridiculous set up of them watching her vlog. Lydia picks the ones out that fit her idea of what your house is supposed look like according to her style that week, she never posts someone watching her with even a slightly messy background or just a normal living room. It’s all so fake and everyone is just pretending. It’s like none of them grew out of being bitchy teenage girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.