Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. That has something to do with her blog. She will maybe change the whole layout. It's black and white atm and more or less minimal. I expect the worst.
Small things she can easily change herself or if her provider of the blog domain can give her some templates, that can also be applied a bit easier and more diy. But it can cause hick-ups anyway.
When you take a look at the left side under the L logo. The numbers of the respective social media are not the most recent (it should refresh automatically I think).
Wait for the sage green country house ornate pheasant wallpaper/background instead of the white and black.
View attachment 294234

Thats the company she got her recent template from: https://www.pipdig.co/

Yes she got. She fucked up the roll of wrapping paper before the event. She took it out of the roll and was too dumb to figure out how to become it back in properly.
so she's finally leaving Pipdig, read this if you dont know and search Pipdig scandal on Google

it's a custom design from pipdig, not a pre-made template and when all the tit blew up she didnt change her association with them despite lots of bloggers not doing business with them. She has no morals whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Introducing the revolutionary new product that you never knew you needed...*drumroll*:

CRAP by Lydia Elise Millen!

Adobe_20201031_114902.jpg

Your perfect companion when nature calls!

Pamper your derriere as it deserves!

A marvelously soft pillow that gently caresses your bum whilst you are emptying your intestines.
Beautifully designed with Lydia's flawless autograph.

CRAPBY kit includes:

*Pillow made out of flammable crappy materials
*Toilet paper roll designed by Lydia

Order now lovelies!!! The perfect holiday gift!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Introducing the revolutionary new product that you never knew you needed...*drumroll*:

View attachment 294702

A marvelously soft pillow that gently caresses your bum whilst you are emptying your intestines.

CRAPBY kit includes:

I thought the hole was supposed to be for her ever-growing nose

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 294702

CRAPBY kit includes:

She could even use it for « vomiting « 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So has the wine cellar become her next obsession and she is now over the gardening and greenhouse. This is beyond a joke now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So has the wine cellar become her next obsession and she is now over the gardening and greenhouse. This is beyond a joke now.
Well she is going to be able to put a stop to all her »work » as the il is on it’s way to lockdown.

Reactions: 9
When you think about it. Ali had a more or less realistic nice idea, and she took it from him and had to blow it up to gargantuan dimensions to satisfy her insecurities and the constant need to show off. Whilst his idea was practical (usage of dead space since the room is not used and it could be temp regulated) she only goes for the look of it and doesn't care for practicability. That is her MO. She can't help it.

Thats a lot of whispering. It will sound deafening.

You have described her perfectly 👌

Reactions: 7
You have described her perfectly 👌
Dr. Grande on YT should do a video about her.
This video answers the question: Can I analyze the mental health and personality factors that may be at work the case of Lydia Elise Millen?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ali in her last vlog.... he looks horrible. Sickly and very unhappy. His family HAS to be concerned.

View attachment 294522
I agree. I think he looks dreadful. I wonder if his dad and brother are worried about him and that’s why they are trying to get him out golfing- nearest thing to an intervention? So unhealthy to be tied to the Bunga taking orders from Jong Un.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree. I think he looks dreadful. I wonder if his dad and brother are worried about him and that’s why they are trying to get him out golfing- nearest thing to an intervention? So unhealthy to be tied to the Bunga taking orders from Jong Un.
And then, when he is out, without her, she bombards him with calls.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And then, when he is out, without her, she bombards him with calls.
Such a fucked up existence. The demands are never ending and now the wine cellar shite. The irony is that she thinks all these enterprising ideas are going to get her more and more followers but viewers are starting to be repulsed by her - not just her greed but her non stop husband bullying in order to execute all of these time and money wasting tasks.

Reactions: 19
4708E8C5-F967-4795-968E-265479F920C0.png

before you start planing a wine cellar, you should probably learn first, how to hold a glass of wine properly 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.