Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha probs cause f and b wouldn’t gift her any!
They gave Lydia and Vicky their paint for free.

Vicky also got a free consultation (which was just a promo) and they even send her a few decorators for free, so they could be sure that the job was done properly. This makes me suspect that Josie probably got her decorators for free too 🥴.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Vicky also got a free consultation (which was just a promo) and they even send her a few decorators for free, so they could be sure that the job was done properly. This makes me suspect that Josie probably got her decorators for free too 🥴.
Emma hill Said that F(f…k) & B (balls) was pure tit!!

Oh poor darling Josie she can’t charge the car free of charge, because she can’t find the cable! (Isn’t that the first thing you work out before jumping into an electric car) and she also forgot her Pilates Mat! I would say that she just forgot her brain or doesn’t actually have one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Clever Josie, brain is back, « the car is really quiet, that’s an electric car thing », eh , thanks for that amazing info!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you send screenshots too? You know she isn't called Teflon Josie for nothing, right? 🥴

Luckily we have saved most of them here, should you need them later on.
@Starrylove Yeah as Iris says lots of screenshots on here plus someone previously highlighted on a thread a while back this website (I’m sorry I can’t remember who 🤦🏽‍♀️) which shows her instagram stuff, even what gets deleted 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or are the fields in this part of the area of outstanding natural beauty just average and plain looking? 🤔🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Re: SFH
1.) I am sure we have all heard the rumours of what goes on there and what services can be provided there..to the right people. Daughter 1 thinks her frequent visits to 'the farmhouse' are to keep her options open when the bottom falls out of the influencer world.😁 (oh the rumours were in the press, they aren't mine)

2.) Re: vlogs and pictures there. Royalty and A list celebs use SFH for R&R.
I would be mighty pissed off if I was one of them and an influencer was showing the lay out to all in sundry. They don't only go there for privacy but for the security too!
Also, she said you have to have to have a few recommendations for membership.
The people who recommended her would be pretty p'd off too at her flouting of the rules.

Is it me or are the fields in this part of the area of outstanding natural beauty just average and plain looking? 🤔
They are generic fields but she is reaping the scenery as unique to the Cotswolds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

It’s a right load of tit innit, these lot make a living by filming themselves and get sent everything for free to sell to us idiots...
I mean as if normal people like us can afford to paint a whole 7 bedroomed home in £50 a tin paint cause I know I can’t!
I don’t think this assholes deserve anything for free!
I get my decorator free though because I am the sodding decorator hahaha

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Dont hate me but I actually thought she suited those styles much more than her usual attire. It was nice to see her wearing some age appropriate and slightly risqué clothing rather than her usual 1980s floral granny dresses and woolly cardigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not bodyshaming her at all, but why does she think that tops with a plunging neckline and a jumpsuit like that make her body look its best? 🥴
Not body shaming either, but one must learn to wear clothes that are adapted to ones shape. I have a tummy, so have to be careful that trousers don’t make it stick out anymore!! She puts emphasis on her tits , bum and thighs that are not the best parts of her body. She should draw attention to her slim waist line and pretty lower legs in skirts and dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Josie... we get it the car is silent.. those keys aren’t “chic” they look like every key now. I don’t need a car review, not everyone can afford to buy a car during a hard time in the world. Oh yeah she said the car is silent, 40000000 times. But also she talks about listening to the podcast did she never learn history because this is the second vlog she talks about how shook she is about this info.. but I learned these things in school?

What a dream

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She did it again: I'm left speechless 🤦‍♀️
20200806_224447.jpg

20200806_224421.jpg

Pale wood with golden knot details and gold rails. It's going to look so Las Vegas tacky in there 😱.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.