Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or is this to do with that company who also worked on Niomi’s tat as well as Globy? 🕵🏻‍♀️ Or PR guy?

Reactions: 20
Thing is... You can work in others homes if you are unable to work from home.

(My main point is that she confirmed her staff can work from home so they don't need to go to the house - but she will have her bungalow done up for the 100th time.)

• for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes)
I hope we don't see the return of the farmershamper...
I'm a mobile hairdresser. Does this mean I can still work?

Reactions: 5
Ooof.
Lydia is too busy buying subscribers ... She needs to get down to the real business of being a Life & Style Influencer or Fashion & Beauty Influencer or whatever she calls herself these days.

Proof is in the pudding lovely xx
Yes! Tamara has the engagement and clicks worked out. Lydia...less so. I get the impression brand really like engagement numbers right? It’s why sometimes smaller influencers get lucrative sponsorships, because they have high engagement/lots of click through?

Reactions: 17
1.5 rolls is very dangerous!
Especially as I am on my period :D I was lucky, still TP in stock (y)My luck was rather short when the all-purpose cleaner I bought decided to open up and gave his best in my backpack 😤

Great news!

The hangers have been reduced to £6! Lockdown looming, every penny counts!!!
How much is shipping? She is now in direct competition with Amazon or Ebay.

Ohmygod.. I need the TEA(m)!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wahhhh! Behind as usual but wanted to wish @Upintheair83 lots of congratulations and best wishes!! another baby Tattler!! Wonderful news!! 🎉🎊👶 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New vlog titled "I apologize" Well, if it was clickbait the video would be at least 24h long. I really don't know what to expect. Came here in hope someone already gave it a quick ff view and said something about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who doesn't have a door on their en suite bathroom, what if she is on the toilet that's gross! WTF!

And she's lying, what is she getting up at 5am for, she has duck all to do, i don't believe any of this rubbish!

Reactions: 39
I think their diet consists of:

Bread (Gluten and Gluten free)
Pasta
Rice
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Cheese
Salt & Pepper
Various sauces
Whispering Angel
Ginger and Lemon witches brew

I think I may of seen asparagus the other week.
And Hula Hoops if someone gets them for her. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New vlog titled "I apologize" Well, if it was clickbait the video would be at least 24h long. I really don't know what to expect. Came here in hope someone already gave it a quick ff view and said something about it.
She’s sorry for saying she had nothing to be grateful for. She just has TOO many things to be grateful for that she couldn’t possibly think of anything else. She wouldn’t ever say she’s grateful for her materialistic things but things like having coffee in bed in the morning. If people aren’t grateful for things then they are in a really bad place. She isn’t one of those people btw! She can’t help how we perceive her words though. She just wants us to broaden our vision. Everyone else in the world takes the internet at face value. Not little miss Lydia though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The tit coming out of her mouth in this vlog is just priceless - she's truly mad!

She's doing the guest bedrooms again, that's the 3rd time, for the non existent guests.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
‘I cannot control how you take things’ well maybe if you knew how to speak English and learnt to phrase concepts better, you wouldn’t have such backlash.
I feel like she wants to make us think she didn’t express herself well enough, when we all know she’s actually the most ungrateful person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ah, we’re getting the “I was really poor at uni” speech again! She used to have £1 and go to charity shops, did you know? She got no money apparently until her second year. She admits she isn’t sustainable in fashion as it’s the way she expresses herself. She turns them into cloths for her cleaners! She doesn’t eat meat or drink milk so you can’t say she isn’t sustainable, she’s quite practically a saint in that aspect. Let’s just pretend she doesn’t waste her money on thousands of pounds of clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
3 minutes into "I APOLOGISE" and all she's done is complained about the chrome 4-poster bed because an unexpected tradesman might have seen her naked in the reflection (poor guy, I have some ginger for the nausea mate) and that she "can't cope" with daylight savings. You know what I can't cope with? My freaking covid symptoms. My lungs just won't fill with air and everything is uncomfortable. I'm in an at-risk group so I've packed a hospital bag while I wait for my test results. As always, what a self-absorbed, dim-witted, narrow-minded twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
She’s so gross. Somehow she turned an apology about her not finding anything to be grateful about into giving us a lecture about considering other people’s mental health. I don’t know how at 32 years old she’s unable to give a sincere apology about something that was highly insensitive and tone deaf. Somehow she makes her viewers the bad people instead of just leaving it at a “sorry I misspoke”. Every time I think she hits a new low she gets worse.

Not be pedantic (couldn’t think of a better word) but why doesn’t she consider her viewer's mental health when she makes such thoughtless comments. You think someone who’s just lost their job, their home or a loved one wants to sit and watch a woman who lives in a big house (see also – bungalow or retirement home) giggle about how she can’t think of anything to be grateful for.

I hate how manipulative she can be honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Wait she has a "meeting" with Ali????? He's your husband? You live together? Wtf???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.