Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiny2016

I'm sorry I cannot deal with those two utter twats in their country brown gilets and fleeces sat in their car with their smug smiles! Who the fuck spends ยฃ200 on a fleece!

And what sort of language is 'it has began' on her insta stories? illiterate moron!
great minds think alike, as the saying goes.

Reactions: 8

K18

VIP Member
Thing is... You can work in others homes if you are unable to work from home.

(My main point is that she confirmed her staff can work from home so they don't need to go to the house - but she will have her bungalow done up for the 100th time.)

• for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other peopleโ€™s homes)
I hope we don't see the return of the farmershamper...
Thanks for correcting me we just found out a few hours ago that they are now allowing it at first the new rules were very unclear

Reactions: 7

SophieH672019

Josie has one already up on her and her mom's joined eBay account (for a higher price than retail price was). I think it was the glossy box advent calendar. Not luxe enough for Dahhling.
Also, if someone likes CT creams with finger prints in them.. she sells them, as well.
haha whats the name of her ebay account do you know as id love to have a peek ๐Ÿ˜„

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
View attachment 299196

Nothing about this outfit is coherent. The mismatched tones of brown in the coat and vest(?), the insane choice of balloon sleeves, the patent leather boots with the bag that's lost all structure*, the choice of tights to sit on an old, splintery fence... I feel like I lost brain cells by just looking at this.

*It's a ยฃ2500 bag. Even if it's gifted, the least you could do is stuff it properly when you put it on the shelf. Ugh.
She bought that bag from another Instagramer or YTer. It came already in that bad condition.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
This begs the question.... why do they not use that bathroom down there? Thinking even when working out and you want to use the bathroom or wash hands you have to go upstairs. When the staff are working in the office and friends are over in the games room... are they forced to walk all the way upstairs to pee? Soooo strange. She also doesnโ€™t use the bathroom between their closets at all. She has it for storage. So they go all the way downstairs to pee and wash hands? I donโ€™t get it.

And is she proposing if in the hallway at bottom stairs... covering up the paneling? The paneling that was installed ONE YEAR ago?????

finally that is a LOT of wine storage. And woman...when you have tens of thousands of dollars in wine that is drinkable in different years, you gotta control the temp/climate.

View attachment 294030
Maybe Ali is not getting his office anymore ? ( ex dining / Russian room / cigar room )

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
So did you work it out, stop the suspense, please . We need to knowโ€ฆ

Ok, so this is the link to a Christmas tree in her previous vlog, it is surely the smallest ie 5ft, so Josie and lidl are just over 5ft, I would say 5.2ft!!
Is it with the stand 5ft? Did she put something under the stand?

• Haha

Kittkatt

When you think about it. Ali had a more or less realistic nice idea, and she took it from him and had to blow it up to gargantuan dimensions to satisfy her insecurities and the constant need to show off. Whilst his idea was practical (usage of dead space since the room is not used and it could be temp regulated) she only goes for the look of it and doesn't care for practicability. That is her MO. She can't help it.

Thats a lot of whispering. It will sound deafening.

You have described her perfectly ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Whilst watching Judge Judy (my fave !!! I swear I'm not a pensioner lol) and deleting Lydiot's numerous bot followers, I came across this IG account ... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Well spotted! This account and KG on YouTube, must be the same person :D

Reactions: 6

Stefano

VIP Member
OOOH Does anyone else think that Lydia is the female version of MonsieurAshley ..... yet a more abbhorent vlogger than our Lyds .... if you don't believe me watch a video ahahahah

Pudge2012

Her hair looks so reddy in Xmas shopping video. I actually think it looks nice just strange after a year of complaining about red tones?

Delizia

VIP Member
I'm laughing at all the people offended that she's a page bender. Have we not gone to far there XD ?

Maisie doats

This is how the vegetable garden is going to go.

Phase 1.
When Lydia is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 2.
When Lumi is in charge of the raised beds:

Phase 3.
When Ali is in charge of the raised beds:

And then Lydia's final answer to gardening when it's almost Spring and it's all gone way past pear-shaped:

[/absolutely hilarious bea hunny. Needed that laugh. Iโ€™m howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
No tradesmen canโ€™t work inside of an occupied house unless itโ€™s an emergency e.g. plumbing problem. I know my father has had to cancel all of his work for the next month but he is allowed to finish the job he is currently doing as the client would be left without a working bathroom. Anything cosmetic so basically everything Lydia wants done will not be allowed from Thursday.
Does this include Aaron, the gardener? I hope so.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Genuine question. Iโ€™m born and raised in London so I just wanted to ask if it was normal to call the people working on her house โ€˜tradesmenโ€™ or โ€˜tradespeopleโ€™. If anyone comes round I would usually just say โ€œthe plumber is hereโ€ โ€œthe builders and painters are working in the living room todayโ€ not tradesmen. I just wanted to check if that was a normal way of referring to people working in her house or if that was just another Lydiaism to sound more upper class.

(I know theyโ€™re actual tradesmen/tradespeople btw. I just mean is that how the everday person refers to them as opposed to just calling them the painter/the decorator. Just wanted to confirm haha)
I always thought the term tradesmen refers to our Handelsmann, which were those guys coming into your house to sell you a Vorwerk vacuum cleaner? It'S only that I heard it in connection with Lydia referring to everyone coming into your house and doing work???? IDK.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Lydia was probably the one that DM'd him a picture of her own flower garden. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@laurensanchez At the end of her last vlog, Lydia was taking about how when they started dating, girls used to message Ali pictures of their vaginas and he'd go urghhhh. I mean it is cringe, but telling all at the same time. ๐Ÿคช
Thank you Ellebelle โคโคโค Fantastic!