Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia was probably the one that DM'd him a picture of her own flower garden. 😂

@laurensanchez At the end of her last vlog, Lydia was taking about how when they started dating, girls used to message Ali pictures of their vaginas and he'd go urghhhh. I mean it is cringe, but telling all at the same time. 🤪
And she was relating this delightful tidbit WHILE ALI WAS EATING !!! 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Yes. Why? Have you seen it?
no I haven’t seen it just that when we had our house built the orange bricks were one the the cheapest option available. Was just surprised a £1mil plus house been built with them. I’ve only ever seen pictures of the back and never noticed with the huge windows. They are possibly a different colour and they just looked bright orange on my phone?

Yes. Why? Have you seen it?
no I haven’t seen it just that when we had our house built the orange bricks were one the the cheapest option available. Was just surprised a £1mil plus house been built with them. I’ve only ever seen pictures of the back and never noticed with the huge windows. They are possibly a different colour and they just looked bright orange on my phone?

georgiecait

VIP Member
Just a thought. Does she realise that it takes nine months to grow garlic from plug not seed. I planted mine in July. Good luck lyds and why did she use a chalk pen to write up the veg sections?That will wash away quick style. look out for the frost lyds that’s the only tip I’m giving you. After all you refused good sound advice from your flock.
I make my own slate labels with chalk pen and if you use a good quality one it stays on just fine! 2 years later and mine are still tip top :)

Missmarpleknows

This room looks like it's in fancy dress!!! What shall I go as this time? 🙄🙄🙄....oh, I know, country squire! Pick a style Lidl!
As for her 'working' locations...her dressing room, the kitchen, the basement office and now this...
As soon as she gets her tech person she will have to move the sofas out of the basement office to accommodate them, put the sofas in the kitchen, put the table in the study and that's the end of that idea!
I feel like if ali had his way the house would have been styled like this anyway she couldn’t make up her mind.

it’s a weir vibe for a new house, I don’t know why she doesn’t go for a country/modern style for a new house like her, a bit like laura Ashley etc

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Someone said she will cry to Ali if she doesn't get her Xmas decorations - can anyone confirm, what does Ali actually do for money? Are his parents well off like Lydiot's?

Reactions: 8

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Why does the black wall look photoshopped and is that a dark sage wall in the background?
I think it's just the lighting and the compression when uploading a pic here.
Carrie is unhealthy thin especially with her constant training.

dolly88

James Welsh has another interesting video up about Instagram vs reality, we should submit Lydia

I've left a comment asking him to look intoher videos
It may have been mentioned before so apologise if it has but Stephanie Lange made a video called “Why you’ll never be able to FLEX like an influencer and she focuses a fair bit on Lydia. Thought it was a really good video and Steph seems lovely.

Delizia

VIP Member
She clearly has weird dents in her chin, and under her nose, that she didn't have before. However the dent under the nose I have the same when I smile (all natural though XD) and I noticed it too on Priyanka Chopra's pictures of her smiling. So all in all it doesn't really bother me that much, do you find it that weird ? Then I better go fix myself with not Dr Ayab 😢😢

Missclassy19

VIP Member
“I’m not tall, but I’m not short either” 🤔🤔🤔
I feel like you are lying Lydia...
Regarding to all the comments about her height I would say, that she is hardly over 5”4. And I would definitely say, that this is what you call short 😂
Scary to think how tall Ali is cause he’s not far off

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
View attachment 299548
Does anyone have a cyanide pill for the Karen Millen designers? A gun? ANYTHING to leave this world wherein this idiot PAID BY KM implies that the brand isn't good enough, and the only reason you should buy their shit is because it looks like a completely different designer?
OMG, I'm atm so triggered with the superlatives. The most ultimate bla bla bla. FUCK YOU Millen.

Lydia fails to understand that the more followers she buys the more shit her stats will look as it won't balance out, she's hurting her stats by doing this, all these more follows but no increase in views or engagement? She's really stupid.

*Edited for spelling*
You can buy likes as well, sadly. And I think bots can also comment (generic comments but the dumb comments of her sheep are not more creative).

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Introducing the revolutionary new product that you never knew you needed...*drumroll*:

CRAP by Lydia Elise Millen!

View attachment 294702

Your perfect companion when nature calls!

Pamper your derriere as it deserves!

A marvelously soft pillow that gently caresses your bum whilst you are emptying your intestines.
Beautifully designed with Lydia's flawless autograph.

CRAPBY kit includes:

*Pillow made out of flammable shitty materials
*Toilet paper roll designed by Lydia

Order now lovelies!!! The perfect holiday gift!!!!
She could even use it for « vomiting « 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha