Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting more witchy looking every month. Maybe her personality is taking over her face? I'm blocked on insta due to saying she should maybe concentrate on rooms that haven't been decorated in house rather then re doing those that have as it was getting boring šŸ˜‚ but on you tube.....that smug big nose and obnoxious personality. She is a witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
909 thousand, she is going to have a million by tomorrow :eek:o_O:mad:
I dont understand why is she buying followers so much. Just checked her analytics and she hasnt grown this much since who knows when. Just buying buying. Nexto video should be called ā€œcome follower shopping with meā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wahhooo!! First LEM thread title. Thank you Lydia for being such a creature that you canā€™t even donate hangers to charity.
That what I thought. Selling hangers?! Really?!

Professor of Anatomy: 'and here we have an example of over filling of the face, you will notice it here ā¬‡...hereā†™....hereā†–.....hereā†˜ and hereāž”' šŸ˜View attachment 293591
I wondered what those are, her mouth looks very unnatural

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Do they eat any veg or meat etc? Nothing wrong with being meatless/vegan but it doesnā€™t seem like they eat any salad or even roasted veg?

Looks like Josie and her hubby actually cook stuff besides dry pasta...

Reactions: 12
Do they eat any veg or meat etc? Nothing wrong with being meatless/vegan but it doesnā€™t seem like they eat any salad or even roasted veg?

I think their diet consists of:

Bread (Gluten and Gluten free)
Pasta
Rice
Potatoes
Pumpkin
Cheese
Salt & Pepper
Various sauces
Whispering Angel
Ginger and Lemon witches brew

I think I may of seen asparagus the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Josie has one already up on her and her mom's joined eBay account (for a higher price than retail price was). I think it was the glossy box advent calendar. Not luxe enough for Dahhling.
Also, if someone likes CT creams with finger prints in them.. she sells them, as well.
haha whats the name of her ebay account do you know as id love to have a peek šŸ˜„

Reactions: 7
So long story I won't bore you with, but I'm recovering from an eating disorder at the moment. And I might be projecting, but I see so many signs of its nastiness at work in Lydia.

I see it in that she is always cold, and needs the fire on and sweatshirts even in summer.

I see it in her only eating 1 meal a day.

I see it in her nastiness and snark. I've spent months thinking of nothing but food and it's made me mean, mean and dismissive of everyone else around me. I rewatched the bora bora vlog, and she seems like quite good fun. She has a laugh with Ali at least. Now she takes everything, and herself, so so seriously, and finds no joy in life at all.

I see it in her always talking about how shes a size 4 or 6, and xs, how she needs even these sizes taken in. She has her fake boobs to stop her looking emaciated, but without these she would look extremely unhealthy jn my opinion.

I see it in her bad skin, her sad eyes, her thinning hair.

I even see it in her routines. I've been a notorious late riser, night owl my whole life. Until this gripped me, and I've started waking up at 5am, ravenous. I've always been lazy around the house, but I've become obsessed with cleaning, housework, decorating, anything to take my mind off eating. I see this in her too, with her morning routines and constant distractions (garden, decorating, shopping).

I'm trying to self recover at the moment. Ironically this was brought on by an episode of bingeing / laxative abuse / purging after restricting for weeks and the mad binge monster kicking in. However this time I ended up simultaneously shitting myself and vomiting all over my bathroom, destroying my bath mat, and genuinely thinking I was going to die as I didn't have the energy to cope. Couldn't move to clean it up for half an hour, heart racing, and thinking I'm too old for this tit.

I'm now in the "feeding the extreme hunger" phase which is basically giving in to all the ridiculous fucked up hunger signals you are getting (body after being starved for so long wants more more MORE, I must have eaten around 10,000 calories yesterday and was still hungry). It was lockdown that brought this on so I'm scared the new lockdown is going to send me backwards, but we shall see.

Anyway, back to our favourite bleep. I really do see parallels, and hope she is OK. As much as she is a dick, this disease has no mercy and it would explain a hell of a lot about the complete 180 in her character.
šŸ›āž”šŸ¦‹ thiss too will pass. Sending you much ā¤ and āœØ @Littlemisadoughnut

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fuckity, duck, duck another 1k (910k) in less than 12 hours. This really is ridiculous šŸ¤¬
Thing is we all know the truth. She's a bleeping fraud and deep down she knows it too. She can reach a million by buying a 100 000 fake followers if she wanted but deep down she knows it is not real, not authentic.

It is a facade. She desperately needs to portray fake success of reaching a million when the fact is she could not, has not and truly did not.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thing is we all know the truth. She's a bleeping fraud and deep down she knows it too. She can reach a million by buying a 100 000 fake followers if she wanted but deep down she knows it is not real, not authentic.

It is a facade. She desperately needs to portray fake success of reaching a million when the fact is she could not, has not and truly did not.
She can go ahead and smoke all her money via buying followers from the scam artists and bot farms. Instagram and Youtube are under real pressure from advertisers to eliminate/control the phony bots asap. As soon as she hits 1 million on either platform. it's going to take a dive. And she will have no way to demand a refund. I would count on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

As fake as her marriage, put on posh accent and wannabe Cotswold Manor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That food looks gross, I wonder now why they never seem to eat just meat and veg.
Steak and salad.
Steak and hot veg.
A roast. (home made)
Fish and salad.
Chicken and salad - you get my drift.
Why all the dry veg meals. I am not a great fan of veg (prefer a salad) but hells bells she cremates them, none of her veg ever looks edible.
It's almost like she is sponsored by pasta companies, everything has to have pasta in it.
Goodness, there are so many easy dishes to cook. She is just too lazy and cheap to do it. For me, Mac and cheese / chicken curry / chicken schwarmas with HOMEMADE HUMMUS / rice or steak and chips/salad, homemade burgers etc etc may be the easiest dishes to cook.

Lazy Lydiot's problem is that she decides to cook dinner at 7 pm WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT SHE IS COOKING !!! At 8pm ( !!! ) she then has a heavy carb dinner of pasta sludge, thereafter sits herself on the couch to read Tattle Life and then off to bed. How she gains no weight from that routine should be a segment of our 'UNSOLVED MYSTERIES'. She cannot have that fast of a metabolic rate, at some stage, these bad eating habits have to catch up to her ...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Goodness, there are so many easy dishes to cook. She is just too lazy and cheap to do it. For me, Mac and cheese / chicken curry / chicken schwarmas with HOMEMADE HUMMUS / rice or steak and chips/salad, homemade burgers etc etc may be the easiest dishes to cook.

Lazy Lydiot's problem is that she decides to cook dinner at 7 pm WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT SHE IS COOKING !!! At 8pm ( !!! ) she then has a heavy carb dinner of pasta sludge, thereafter sits herself on the couch to read Tattle Life and then off to bed. How she gains no weight from that routine should be a segment of our 'UNSOLVED MYSTERIES'. She cannot have that fast of a metabolic rate, at some stage, these bad eating habits have to catch up to her ...
Exactly!! This has been lurking in the recesses of my brain and you have now put it in to words- she has no bloody clue what is in the fridge, what the plan for dinner is. It is all left up to the imagination of the thermomix. So lazy considering her daily journal consists of got up, got dressed, had coffee, filmed a reel/story, lit fire, cashmere, sofa, thank God itā€™s 4pm, and work day over. Dear God, most of us plan the meals for the week, forensically, because itā€™s the only practical way to provide for a family and stay within budget. We are in lockdown, ffs, if ever there was a time to plan your grocery shop, that time is now. She is beyond infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can they do something about the issue?
150BB44E-1306-46E9-855A-BCBA99F89B6B.jpeg

Instagram moderator didnā€™t get trigger yet? šŸ¤”
C6605F03-FF46-41C1-8C72-DD0894C485F0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's still got a long way to go yet. If she buys a thousand, she'll have 910,000, she'll still need another 90,000 to get to 1 million.
LOL, I know I was being a bit overly dramatic, but you must admit she is moving pretty damm quickly. Now I see she is at 910,000 since I wrote this morning.

Your probably right with the timing stuff. In my house the meat comes in and its all sorted, bagged up and frozen, then each morning something is taken out to thaw, ready to go. I do struggle to understand or even believe that their diet is soo poor, yet I see proof of it time and time again. To eat well is soo easy now and cost certainly wouldn't be an issue for them.

I think Josie and hubby eat well. They both enjoy growing veg, enjoy cooking and enjoy eating. I dont mind a bit of pasta but the amount they consume she must be bunged up for weeks.

I dont understand why is she buying followers so much. Just checked her analytics and she hasnt grown this much since who knows when. Just buying buying. Nexto video should be called ā€œcome follower shopping with meā€
I was comparing her with Josie and Victoria, they should be on a par with new subscriber numbers surely, same demographic, same market, very similar in many areas, Victoria has even done those edits, all things considered they should grow around the same rate surely, especially Victoria, they had very similar numbers around a week ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.