Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sells cars?!

He’s genuinely very posh and wealthy. Imagine Lydia and Ali, the ultimate chavs, trying to show off to him
He has a very successful family car business which he now heads since the sad death of his father I believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder who paid for all the framing? That's a big outlay and those frames would be tricky to reuse...
I expect Lidl thinks she can scatter her name around like magic fairy dust and things will sell out.
You mean like that:
1603531535551.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Frow framed the pieces with her cloting and posing and Lydia hid them. She is just insufferable and will never educate herself how to do her job better. She really believes her name sells everything. She must have got that impression from her cult beauty box and maybe the H&M campaign. But after that nothing was successful and tbh, H&M stuff sells even without her face on it.
Exactly H&M stuff sells out regardless if someone is associated with the pieces the same as the cult beauty box. I’ll admit I’ve Bought a couple of cult boxes before, not Lydia’s though and I bought them because of the price as the saving was so good and I liked quite a few products. It wasn’t about supporting an influencer it was about my bank balance 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you! Now we know what the whole thing was about...its like wading through treacle otherwise. Why didn’t she just explain that?

Because she is all about minimum effort for maximum reward.

We saw in the vlog, her and 2 assistants turn up for the photo shoot. All they did was cackle and giggle and help themselves to free drink in the Boodles apartment. She wore H&M creased old sacks, and made the whole thing about her not the jewellery. No clue what the brief was or what the photographers and you would assume a stylist/creative director person was there too. But no doubt Lydia insisted on those clothes. It was so bog standard Lydia she may as well have done it at home!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

We saw in the vlog, her and 2 assistants turn up for the photo shoot. All they did was cackle and giggle and help themselves to free drink in the Boodles apartment. She wore H&M creased old sacks, and made the whole thing about her not the jewellery. No clue what the brief was or what the photographers and you would assume a stylist/creative director person was there too. But no doubt Lydia insisted on those clothes. It was so bog standard Lydia she may as well have done it at home!
She must be permanently on the H&M payroll or maybe she is trying to keep them sweet after ditching them for Karen Millen and wants to make sure she is still securing her vouchers/PR as I can’t think for the life of me why she would bring 2 ugly H&M dresses to shoot expensive jewellery in. She has a wardrobe full of designer clothes and some really nice pieces, she also could have borrowed something for the shoot as well. She used to take a Louis Vuitton bag as her gym bag for gods sake and now she is wearing H&M to shoot with Boodles!

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Yes, turn up, drink, cackle, simper, faff in front of a flower-strewn bookcase and Foxtrot Oscar. Not one close up or word on the wretched reason 3 of them were there. Well done Boodles on your choice and also - your great security...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Spiders

I don’t understand and I really can’t see
Why so many spiders are frightened of me
When I enter a room they all scuttle away
And then - when I’ve gone - they come back out to play
What’s wrong with me? Is it my nose or my cheeks
Or maybe the lips I’ve been plumping for weeks
It may be my legs with the knee-joints I’ve locked
Or maybe the haute couture wellies I’ve rocked
It could be my scent - it can’t be my manners
Their hatred of me opens whole bags of spanners
I know they don’t like me - it’s simply not fair
It can’t be my presence - it must be my hair
When I open the shed there’s not one to be seen
Have they all gone to London to visit the Queen?
I want them to like me and make me feel better
I’m thinking of writing them all a long letter
I'd love for a huge, giant spider collection
If they voted me in at their spider election
I would promise all spiders a much better life
Their poor would be fed and their hospitals rife
With the finest of doctors and nurses; what’s more
There’d be new spider nurseries at every front door
I’d make sure their young went to good private schools
They could scuttle at will since there wouldn’t be rules
I’d enhance their lives daily; they’d be so carefree
Providing each one of them proved they liked me
With my name on their ‘Cobweb Collection’ - I’d say
It would all be sold out by the very next day
Arachnid! - The Edit - would be sheer perfection
I could demonstrate how to improve each complexion
I’d allow them admittance on each shrieking hike
We could get drunk together; so what’s not to like?
At the roadside I’d tell them all stories ‘bout me
Then sober them up with my posh Cotswold‘s tea
I could knit them all booties to warm up their legs
And in return they could help me with my begs
If - God forbid - I end up as a spinster
They could each cheer me up giving 8 likes on Insta
I’d go through the roof - my engagement would soar
I’d but Jade Holland-Cooper’s house - Grimsby and more
So if anyone has any tips I could use
For spell-binding spiders - I’d welcome your views
Below in the comments - I’d have no contrition
3 million by Christmas is now my ambition...
another genius member! We are amongst greatness here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kind of random observation, but I’ve noticed that there are no comments from Ali Kat, on Lydia’s last few vlogs. Hope she’s alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And we all learnt in school that is doesn't work like that. She should know it she has a Bachelor in business.

We saw in the vlog, her and 2 assistants turn up
They really grind my gears. An assistant has to be helpful and provide solutions and be mindful. Like, bring a bleeping steamer with you, assist your boss in finding the right outfit (ok, I guess Lydia doesn't want input from others, therefore she has these two idiots that are unqualified, like herself is).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She does not really have a PhD in fashion. It was from a Fashion University but her Thesis was about digital marketing stuff.
Just realised I missed out the marketing part 😂 I just wrote fashion

Reactions: 5
Hi Tattlers

So it's been a productive morning already. I've just been out on one of my thrice daily walks in my garden to check up on my husband's work. He keeps eye rolling at me whenever I mention MY beds. I told him to look after his eyes as they're the only balls he has. I've also had my morning decaf coffee, just as I like myself - dark, bitter and too hot for everyone else. This must be why my husband goes all limp dick around me. He obviously feels inadequate in comparison. On that note, did you see that my Karen Millen edit was a sellout in under an hour? Awesome does end in ME. Coincidence? I think not. I did demand they give me 871 spares in case charcoal dares to get on my Lydia Millen cashmere again. I'm going to have to make my husband light the fire from herein. I'm not really a fan of all this manual labour. Plus, Cawwee said be careful near the fire. Plastic burns. So, all in all, 3 pieces from the edit were sold to actual real customers to complete the sellout. Cawwweeeee......where's my game-changing designer of the year award???

I see you've noted that my bespoke dream collaboration with Toni Thornton is not yet a sellout. Interesting story. Now my turn. Once upon a time, I did not care. The end. But can you believe it's not been an actual sellout in under an hour? Everything I put my name to is a success. Toni best bring it or the bespoke art she keeps making me will be shoved up in the attic with the rest of the crap that I can't Depop. She might look like the typical girl next door. That's if you live next door to a bleep house. Or maybe my followers are too cheap to fork out 300 notes. Wait, this is bleeping Glóby all over again. Now, I'm not saying all my sheep are cheap whores, but if some of them went to a sperm bank their spit would definitely be accepted.

As you would have seen in my latest vlog, I was looking for things to sell on Depop from my wardrobe. But I thought why stop there. I am a creator after all. So, I saw a necklace on a shoot, that I thought just had to be mine. I shine bright like a diamond, so is it any wonder I got distracted by my own reflection and forgot to take it off. I got Cawwee to email Boodles in the hope that they would be like, hun, just keep it, you deserve it. I do. But did they? Like hell they did. Caweee says I should stop playing hard to get when I'm already so hard to want. I wish you would all stop comparing me to FROW too. I could remove 90% of her beauty with a Kleenex. I don't even watch her content anymore, her effort ruins my happy vibes. I don't have the energy to pretend to like her anymore. Sitting though that launch dinner was enough to endure. She got to KEEP her jewellery. She's such a witch, she could have puppies. Oh, wait!

Anyway, I'd love to stop and chat some more, but I hate you all. Well except that one stumbling sheep who infiltrated my thread, but she's three gallons of crazy in a two gallon bucket, and even I don't have time for that mess. Although I'd just get my husband to clean it up. The hard work wasn't going to stop today, but then I realised self-care is hard work in itself. I'm aware I'm highly strung. My therapist told me I should take anger management classes. I told her she should take shut the duck up classes. Cheers to the weekend Tattlers. I say this from my care cup. It's empty.

Love Lydia, Your Favourite Slothy Moley Mole Moo Moo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I don't believe she would steal the necklace, reason being I dont think she would need the money that badly to ruin her reputation. Although having taken it accidentally she may have already done some damage to her reputation. I do however believe she is soo ditzy and caught up in her own importance and surrounded by her adoring STAFF and worrying Ali would be late that she just wouldn't be careful. Again she takes no care with many many things. Just watched her unwrapping the Xmas baubles with cat faces in them, she didn't seem that impressed at all, she was happy the colour would go with her decor for Xmas, when I believe she should have just been ecstatic that someone took the time to do all that work for her and send her the gift, she is an ungrateful cow, silly moo moo.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Hi Tattlers

So it's been a productive morning already. I've just been out on one of my thrice daily walks in my garden to check up on my husband's work. He keeps eye rolling at me whenever I mention MY beds. I told him to look after his eyes as they're the only balls he has. I've also had my morning decaf coffee, just as I like myself - dark, bitter and too hot for everyone else. This must be why my husband goes all limp dick around me. He obviously feels inadequate in comparison. On that note, did you see that my Karen Millen edit was a sellout in under an hour? Awesome does end in ME. Coincidence? I think not. I did demand they give me 871 spares in case charcoal dares to get on my Lydia Millen cashmere again. I'm going to have to make my husband light the fire from herein. I'm not really a fan of all this manual labour. Plus, Cawwee said be careful near the fire. Plastic burns. So, all in all, 3 pieces from the edit were sold to actual real customers to complete the sellout. Cawwweeeee......where's my game-changing designer of the year award???

I see you've noted that my bespoke dream collaboration with Toni Thornton is not yet a sellout. Interesting story. Now my turn. Once upon a time, I did not care. The end. But can you believe it's not been an actual sellout in under an hour? Everything I put my name to is a success. Toni best bring it or the bespoke art she keeps making me will be shoved up in the attic with the rest of the crap that I can't Depop. She might look like the typical girl next door. That's if you live next door to a bleep house. Or maybe my followers are too cheap to fork out 300 notes. Wait, this is bleeping Glóby all over again. Now, I'm not saying all my sheep are cheap whores, but if some of them went to a sperm bank their spit would definitely be accepted.

As you would have seen in my latest vlog, I was looking for things to sell on Depop from my wardrobe. But I thought why stop there. I am a creator after all. So, I saw a necklace on a shoot, that I thought just had to be mine. I shine bright like a diamond, so is it any wonder I got distracted by my own reflection and forgot to take it off. I got Cawwee to email Boodles in the hope that they would be like, hun, just keep it, you deserve it. I do. But did they? Like hell they did. Caweee says I should stop playing hard to get when I'm already so hard to want. I wish you would all stop comparing me to FROW too. I could remove 90% of her beauty with a Kleenex. I don't even watch her content anymore, her effort ruins my happy vibes. I don't have the energy to pretend to like her anymore. Sitting though that launch dinner was enough to endure. She got to KEEP her jewellery. She's such a witch, she could have puppies. Oh, wait!

Anyway, I'd love to stop and chat some more, but I hate you all. Well except that one stumbling sheep who infiltrated my thread, but she's three gallons of crazy in a two gallon bucket, and even I don't have time for that mess. Although I'd just get my husband to clean it up. The hard work wasn't going to stop today, but then I realised self-care is hard work in itself. I'm aware I'm highly strung. My therapist told me I should take anger management classes. I told her she should take shut the duck up classes. Cheers to the weekend Tattlers. I say this from my care cup. It's empty.

Love Lydia, Your Favourite Slothy Moley Mole Moo Moo xx
Elle Belle, brilliant once again, if only I had the words to express just how much I "love your work" but sadly that would probably get me labelled as some kind of weird stalker. Clever clever clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree ...Ellebelle is another fantastic member that makes me laugh out loud. Loved the sperm bank bit!
The hard work doesn’t stop here. I have a drawer to organise. .......Has to be one of my fave millen quotes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.