Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Millen has put in so much effort in Lidl's edit collection that they even included Lidl's inability to spell in the heading?! What is an 'Influnecer Collection'? Are they mocking their own 'edit' collection influencer ambassador who cannot spell? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Ali's latest Reel is tragic. The stupid editing (literally the exact same "close the book and outfit change" as Lydias, not sure why they thought it was such a good idea they BOTH had to do it), the CRINGE "smolder" look he always tries to do, playing with his necklace, the horrible ripped jeans outfit that literally looks like women's clothing, the stupid too-short pants, the gag-worthy black outfit at the end with the stupid flipping of the collar...He is trying SO HARD to look like a sexy badass when he just looks like a little kid playing pretend.
I'm more bothered by the chair pushed up against the curtains 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This photo has me crying 😂 she must have looked a right dick having that photo taken by Carrie 😂 who poses like that, in a place like that!! I’m pretty sure that is when she went to France to see that crystal designer (can’t remember the name or if it was crystal or something else)
I think that was the event right after Frow's wedding when they were still "friends" Frow hadn't seen the REAL lydia Lydia NEVER poses like that but Frow does and pulls it off somehow. Lydia just copied her... like the bag... both have not been used since.

I work in the creative industry (photographer), and I would be livid if the model arrived with only high neck (creased) clothing when we were shooting jewellery. It's unusual for the person to supply their own clothing. Why wasn't a stylist employed or on set?
It's also unusual for there not to be security / minders for the expensive pieces there at all times It makes me think this wasn't an official shoot, and more like an iPhone job by her team for the gram.
Great points, I was wondering what the company and marketing people thought of her picking out clothing that didn't showcase the pieces......... and then the wrinkling was so bad. WHAT were DEE and Cawwie doing there I might add. Assistants should at a minimum be steaming the clothing and managing the untalent. The whole thing seems strange because it was a photoshoot for jewelry in a stunning apartment and when I look at this photo, all I see is Lydia sitting on a floor next to a bookcase in a dress surrounded by books. They had the whole apartment and this is the area they chose to shoot in???? If you didn't tell me this was a jewelry ad I wouldn't have known it. I do have to also question the team... sorry.... how is this what they allowed and paid for? An influencer. She has been given freedom to do her own makeup/hair/clothes, leave with a necklace and then this is the shot? hmmmmm

Unless she can produce some serious sales from her followers this will surely be short lived. I’m in sales and marketing and there is a lot of scrutiny around not bringing in sales.

16166692-6C35-4BA2-83C7-B7233B20033D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Speaking of sales.... 2 of each since Wednesday have sold.... GRIM. Poor Toni who probably has incurred the up front costs for her efforts and stock and still likely has to pay 🧟‍♀️ I’m sure she’s next on the list of innocent people once named by Lydia and then will shamed and or stepped on and forgotten like the bespoke paintings of dreams in the attic of navy and past items of dreams.

So much for “I put my name to these things and they are quite successful. 😬 I’m just gonna put it out there. Just don’t miss out on it.”
This is what hasn’t sold... out of a limited edition of 100!

5D33761B-BDDE-45F4-89CB-E38A81BA6F84.jpeg
1411A9B1-EC3C-464D-87C3-D2153942A0DA.jpeg
CFABDC4F-AFC9-4DD2-8C2C-7EAF604F04FB.png
74F9A006-97A9-4802-B61F-7733BB9D1475.jpeg
8D32AA01-4A06-4148-92EE-D49DA232A0E8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Are you joking? Victoria's edit looks tacky as hell! I must say, Lydia chose better. I used to lust over the Holland and Cooper clothes, but this edit makes my eyes hurt! I'm very passionate about fashion, designers, vintage fashion and art, so I can't gush over this mess. Looks like 2000 fashion to me.

Hello, I'm a long time stalker, used to think this is a place for pure hate but I did find some reasonable people and opinions, so I'm spending time here from occasionally. I used to like Lydia very much and got a lot of things she recommended and I wasn't disappointed. However, since the beginning of this year, she started to let me down and I'm a bit bored of her content. The fashion is not as great anymore, is just more expensive and she is not fun to be around. I do still think you guys here contradict each other so much, preaching being good and her being nasty, and then you go and be so nasty towards her, but each to their own. However, as I said, there are some very valid points here so I'll still be around, because I'm trying to expand my views by reading and being exposed to things that I don't agree with.
IMHO I think you're confusing us being "nasty" with us being honest. Honesty is something lidl needs to learn more about and to accept more often. She has been caught lying many times and filters her followers comments by deleting the ones she doesn't like (ie: the honest comments that may not agree with her in some way).
If you stick around you will learn that this is a safe place for us to be honest and say whatever it is we need/want to say using whatever language we want. We are all entitled to our own opinions and many of us on here have different ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Let's just take a minute to do the "math" on this Art Project. ONEHUNDRED NINETY NINE THOUSAND views on the video burial reveal of the artwork since Wednesday. Noone knows how many followers she really has on YT or IG that are not FAKE/BOTS but let's just say for a minute some unknow THOUSANDS of people saw her story before it disappeared and TWENTYSIX THOUSAND people took the time out of their day to "like" the post on her home account... so we know WAY more than the "likes" saw the post on their feed. This is in addition to anyone who follows Toni and saw a proper promotion...

Little Miss "scribble my name on it and not bother to even promote it" has sold THIRTY THREE of 2 of them and TWENTY FIVE of the other. NOT 250 or 3300. We are in the 25-33 range of sales for items that we may feel are niche or overpriced or lovely or maybe even like them... but um... that is hella bad considering Lydia is 1 of these numbers and several others are likely family/friends of Toni. omg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Are you joking? Victoria's edit looks tacky as hell! I must say, Lydia chose better. I used to lust over the Holland and Cooper clothes, but this edit makes my eyes hurt! I'm very passionate about fashion, designers, vintage fashion and art, so I can't gush over this mess. Looks like 2000 fashion to me.

Hello, I'm a long time stalker, used to think this is a place for pure hate but I did find some reasonable people and opinions, so I'm spending time here from occasionally. I used to like Lydia very much and got a lot of things she recommended and I wasn't disappointed. However, since the beginning of this year, she started to let me down and I'm a bit bored of her content. The fashion is not as great anymore, is just more expensive and she is not fun to be around. I do still think you guys here contradict each other so much, preaching being good and her being nasty, and then you go and be so nasty towards her, but each to their own. However, as I said, there are some very valid points here so I'll still be around, because I'm trying to expand my views by reading and being exposed to things that I don't agree with.
Welcome to our little corner of the interweb where we witch and criticise and generally just make some quite nasty comments about Lydiot.
You are right we do often contradict each other because we are all individuals, we all have different opinions about things/life and we all have different elements about Lydiot that annoy us.
I personally, rarely if ever, criticise her appearance or her skin or figure etc because to me, she looks fine. I will however criticise her behaviour toward others, her laziness, her bitchyness etc. Now the thing is we may contradict each other but we dont write nasty comments to each other about those contradictions, we just ignore them. We just ignore them and move on, we find someone who agrees with our own comments and we converse with them. This is what I love about this site, I have seen some on here use some pretty blue language and I just ignore that, personally I don't mind throwing in a few "fecks" here and there especially if Lydiot has done something that really pisses me off but I don't like use of the cun* word and I think there must be a couple of other words I dont like to read, but I just ignore those comments.
As for us being nasty to her, the way I see it is unless she comes looking for us she won't ever hear/read any of the comments we write here and as a result we are not hurting her.
Anyway hang around, read what is written and I hope you enjoy what you see. AND just pray that influencers who behave like Lydiot are not having a lot of influence on young girls/people in our world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry to once again compare witch face with Victoria again but they are kinda doing the same type of collaborations at the moment so it's easy to compare. Lydia has a total of 3 photos whereas Victoria has photos and a reel. I promise I'm not a spy for inthefrow 😁 What exactly is Lydia showcasing in these photos, surely its her dress, right? twit! With a capital T

20201024_141435.jpg
20201024_141803.jpg
20201024_141546.jpg

20201024_141735.jpg
20201024_141717.jpg
20201024_141658.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ali's latest Reel is tragic. The stupid editing (literally the exact same "close the book and outfit change" as Lydias, not sure why they thought it was such a good idea they BOTH had to do it), the CRINGE "smolder" look he always tries to do, playing with his necklace, the horrible ripped jeans outfit that literally looks like women's clothing, the stupid too-short pants, the gag-worthy black outfit at the end with the stupid flipping of the collar...He is trying SO HARD to look like a sexy badass when he just looks like a little kid playing pretend.
I thought the exact same. For those who don't have IG please enjoy with my compliments
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If you can zoom into his facial expressions its even more 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Spiders

I don’t understand and I really can’t see
Why so many spiders are frightened of me
When I enter a room they all scuttle away
And then - when I’ve gone - they come back out to play
What’s wrong with me? Is it my nose or my cheeks
Or maybe the lips I’ve been plumping for weeks
It may be my legs with the knee-joints I’ve locked
Or maybe the haute couture wellies I’ve rocked
It could be my scent - it can’t be my manners
Their hatred of me opens whole bags of spanners
I know they don’t like me - it’s simply not fair
It can’t be my presence - it must be my hair
When I open the shed there’s not one to be seen
Have they all gone to London to visit the Queen?
I want them to like me and make me feel better
I’m thinking of writing them all a long letter
I'd love for a huge, giant spider collection
If they voted me in at their spider election
I would promise all spiders a much better life
Their poor would be fed and their hospitals rife
With the finest of doctors and nurses; what’s more
There’d be new spider nurseries at every front door
I’d make sure their young went to good private schools
They could scuttle at will since there wouldn’t be rules
I’d enhance their lives daily; they’d be so carefree
Providing each one of them proved they liked me
With my name on their ‘Cobweb Collection’ - I’d say
It would all be sold out by the very next day
Arachnid! - The Edit - would be sheer perfection
I could demonstrate how to improve each complexion
I’d allow them admittance on each shrieking hike
We could get drunk together; so what’s not to like?
At the roadside I’d tell them all stories ‘bout me
Then sober them up with my posh Cotswold‘s tea
I could knit them all booties to warm up their legs
And in return they could help me with my begs
If - God forbid - I end up as a spinster
They could each cheer me up giving 8 likes on Insta
I’d go through the roof - my engagement would soar
I’d buy Jade Holland-Cooper’s house - Grimsby and more
So if anyone has any tips I could use
For spell-binding spiders - I’d welcome your views
Below in the comments - I’d have no contrition
3 million by Christmas is now my ambition...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Speaking of sales.... 2 of each since Wednesday have sold.... GRIM. Poor Toni who probably has incurred the up front costs for her efforts and stock and still likely has to pay 🧟‍♀️ I’m sure she’s next on the list of innocent people once named by Lydia and then will shamed and or stepped on and forgotten like the bespoke paintings of dreams in the attic of navy and past items of dreams.

So much for “I put my name to these things and they are quite successful. 😬 I’m just gonna put it out there. Just don’t miss out on it.”
This is what hasn’t sold... out of a limited edition of 100!

View attachment 285982View attachment 285983View attachment 285985View attachment 285987View attachment 285988
I wonder who paid for all the framing? That's a big outlay and those frames would be tricky to reuse...
I expect Lidl thinks she can scatter her name around like magic fairy dust and things will sell out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I feel like all these influencers all play dress up and use YouTube/insta as a place they can reinvent themselves as their previous persona/life is not what they want to live anymore. They’re all adults playing dress up/pretend like we used to when we would lip-sync into our mirrors pretending we’re Models in a music video at the age of 13. Honestly, grow up 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Who’s she copying with her latest interior and plans? Doesn’t look very Steve Cordoney to me, or has she gone off him now? Honestly her whims and fancies move soooo fast and she has no genuine taste or passions. It must be so exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Been watching "The Haunting of Bly Manor", and I thought what if they would do a reality-TV version featuring the MG's? I would watch it for sure 😂 (or aren't we already 😬😉).

Some title suggestions:

The Haunting of Globy Manor

The Haunting of Twatingham Manor

The Haunting of the Moo Moo Bungalow

The Lady of the grim raised beds

The cursed clock (1£ on Depop)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry to once again compare witch face with Victoria again but they are kinda doing the same type of collaborations at the moment so it's easy to compare. Lydia has a total of 3 photos whereas Victoria has photos and a reel. I promise I'm not a spy for inthefrow 😁 What exactly is Lydia showcasing in these photos, surely its her dress, right? twit! With a capital T

View attachment 286030View attachment 286032View attachment 286036
View attachment 286027View attachment 286028View attachment 286029
Did she turn up to the shoot in one dress with a high neck and a fancy front to it and expect to showcase jewellery? She really is stupid. Wouldn't you take a selection of clothes with you? And I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledee were tittering in the background.....🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.