Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morest

What a bummer @Morest 😂😉
Well bitch block me all you want.
You have forced me into contacting the companies you collaborate with

I dont post on any of their websites and leave negative reviews. What I have been doing is contacting the companies and voicing my opinion, in a calm, polite way

Carolina Herrera, GHD, Elizabeth Arden, Dior, Karen Millen. Basically anything she promotes whether its an Ad, collaboration, purchased it herself, stood on a street corner to get it or simply begs for something then I send off an email to the company

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog

I didn't embellish her antics but merely stated her unprofessional behaviour

I have come to the conclusion this is the best approach. I think if enough people contact companies directly through the PR department, we may win the battle. Regardless it makes me feel better knowing at least someone has read it

The key is not to sound like your abusing the company, just making an observation

But idiot lydiot let me tell you bitch i feel so happy when I press the SEND button

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

whambamlamb

I used to watch Lydia for a bit of an escape from the daily grind. When I started watching her, my husband and I had recently spent every last penny on the deposit for our first house. This meant no holidays, no luxuries, and lots of time spent at home. I enjoyed watching Lydia travel and decorating the bungalow. If she purchased something I liked, I would make it my mission to find a budget version of it.

Over time, I now find her channel completely unwatchable, particularly her rampant consumerism but also her lack of awareness of anyone else. The pandemic has magnified my existing issues with Lydia. I'm a teacher and since returning to work after the summer holidays, school has been a difficult place. Cases are being confirmed amongst both adults and children. Whole year groups are being sent home. Colleagues are being admitted to hospital due to the severity of their cases. Children of NHS workers are fearful of their parents contracting the disease. There are countless new routines, rules, things to remember. It's an emotional, draining place. To come home and watch Lydia bang on about how it's too cloudy, or it's raining so she can't paint her vegetable beds, or how she can't think of anything to be thankful for while she's journaling, or how she wants a 'blank day' with nothing planned so her creativity isn't interrupted... I just find it tasteless, infuriating and insensitive.

I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but for my own mental health, I have now unsubscribed.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Monday 26th October 2020

- Strong start. She's in her dressing gown again. She's been up since 5:30am with her decaf coffee. She's realised the whole journaling dear diary thing wasn't really for her. Is this because I do it better Lydia? Instead she's going to jot down 3 things she's grateful for. She says it's really hard. She's grateful for her hair though. Just how closely are your parents related?
- She's done an hour of yoga in her pyjamas to help with her stress. Who left the bag of idiots open?
- She's trying to get better at instagram. She's neglected it for a while. To keep things fashiony. Still no mention of surpassing 900K followers. This is getting kinda awkward now.
- New rules, her team don't come on Wednesdays and Fridays so she can have the house to herself. Do you ever wonder what life would be like Lydia? You know, if you had enough oxygen at birth.
- Cawwee bought her a book on 'difficult women'. She's listening to the podcast also. She says she used to really be outspoken online. She was quite an opinionated person. But she doesn't even use Twitter now as she was dragged by someone in the industry for 4 days. It still affects her to this day. You're going full on shark tank on me now, Lydia. What she suggested back in the day is now the norm. She's not trying to paint herself in the same light as the Suffragettes, but you need to prepare for the backlash even if you're right. Instead of thinking what is wrong with everyone else, why not take a look at your own shit and figure out that train wreck.
- She's opening the H&M package. She lisps oh I did buy that dress. You’re wearing that dress for a bet, surely? She likes wearing dresses around the house that she's not too bothered about treating how she wants.
- She's a serial sincheriner. She doesn't like anything that makes her look bigger. I wouldn't be worried about my weight if I was you. Personality, yes.
- She wouldn't normally pick up the camera after such a busy work day. She did a reels for insta. THAT IS IT. She finds her staff bugging her to be disruptive. She has a Monday morning meeting where they can ask her questions, but that is it. She fangs if people need her they have to move it at the beginning or end of the day, that's just how it needs to be. Shit like this is why aliens fly straight past us.
- She's been for reflexology. She had a tension headache which makes her irritable. The Dead Sea is the saltiest thing on earth. After Lydia that is.
- Another 8 tonnes of soil. She hopes she'll be able to get her sprootlings in by weekend. You're duller than dry toast.
- She's doing a boogie unboxing in the hallway. She opened By Terry which she's not allowed to show. And slippers. And a homemade twine jar. She doesn't normally open PO Box stuff on her channel. Because they don't pay her to obvs.
- After her shoot with Boodles she picked up some jewels. She had her bracelet made to fit her. She lisps to Ali can he come and help put it on. She drops everything he's doing. Balls Ali. Get some. She's doesn't declare this as an ad, the bracelet not the balls, so her trick didn't work. She's still a thief of joy though.
- She swells up when she has a drink. God must have made you with his left hand. On a Monday. With a hangover. Definitely.
- She's going for a wine night with Cawwee and her boyfriend. Frwenndd has been upgraded. Ali will be joining later after he's finishing off being the garden elf.
- She's putting the toner in. She highlights she knows she talks about her hair a lot. Despina says she'll only need for more sitting, but the red is being stubborn. That's a shame. I'll need a few minutes to recover from this first world tragedy.
- More unboxing. She acknowledges this video has been one big old boxing. Standard.
- She's going to get ready and make herself look gorgeous, then open some more parcels. Your face is not a colouring book, Lydia. Chill with the contour.
- She shows us the Louboutin boots as influenced by Melissa's Wardrobe. You watch. You hate. You copy. They're press discount. She likes Melissa as she doesn't take herself too seriously. Opposites do attract I guess. She states they're the 85s, she's not sure what the 85 stands for, maybe millimetres. I really need to stop saying 'how stupid can you be?' You're really taking it as a personal challenge now, Lydia. She acknowledges the backlash on insta and says the days of Louboutins being uncomfortable have come a long away.
- She's bought more La Mer. She doesn't normally buy beauty products as brands gift more to her when she just says she likes it. The more time I spend watching you, the more I realise why Noah only allowed animals on the ark.
- She says this will the longest video ever. She's sorry Cawwee. She just loves shopping. Next up the Holland and Cooper hats and jackets. They were very expensive she says, but if she likes something online she orders it. That's how it works. Bots included. The world is obviously at zen because Lydia shops. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
99% of us were genuine viewers of Lydia, as the times changed, we became "consumers" and she moved to a "salesperson" role. In general, I'd say most of us are supportive of that as a legitimate career choice, and infact invest our time and even our money to support similar people, hence the attempts to compare her to her "peers" in the "industry".

The problem is that as "consumers", we, her audience grew unhappy and dissatisfied with some of her behaviors/content/attitude/sneakiness with disclosing/flat out lies/poor work ethic/etc. We tried voicing that, even giving polite feedback, and instead of taking the feedback on the chin and improving upon her content/self, she makes a fuss, our comments get deleted, and even worse.... She goes through and blocks us. (I'm not talking about bullying, swear words, creepy men, fair to block that)

Tattle exists because she deletes comments and feedback.
There is a reason her thread moves the fastest, she is by far the poorest performing "content creator" and her "peers" are clearly moving well beyond and surpassing her. COVID has just made that even more apparent in my eyes; instead of viewing her as we did, we now enjoy watching the train wreck, not just professionally but personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
If they’re not in the house Wednesday and Friday does this mean they’re only part time? I’m still really struggling to understand how Lydia is paying Dee and Carrie - she obviously makes them say they’re self employed to avoid paying NI, pension contributions etc, but how is she paying Carrie 40K/50K ish per year? I can’t imagine she is paying her less than that and it doesn’t look like Carrie does any additional work for other people outside of Lidl??
I'm waiting for the next season of "Unsolved Mysteries" to find answers about that.
1603792623565.png

In this episode of Unsolved Mysteries:
- how much does Carrie earn
- how will the beds be levelled
- how tall is LEM
- what happened to Globy
- how many coats of paint will the walls take until there is no room left to live in
- supernatural part about how Ali seems alive but is absolutely dead behind his eyes
- reunion story: will Lydia find her former self

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So it's been a productive morning already. I've just been out on one of my thrice daily walks in my garden to check up on my husband's work. He keeps eye rolling at me whenever I mention MY beds. I told him to look after his eyes as they're the only balls he has. I've also had my morning decaf coffee, just as I like myself - dark, bitter and too hot for everyone else. This must be why my husband goes all limp dick around me. He obviously feels inadequate in comparison. On that note, did you see that my Karen Millen edit was a sellout in under an hour? Awesome does end in ME. Coincidence? I think not. I did demand they give me 871 spares in case charcoal dares to get on my Lydia Millen cashmere again. I'm going to have to make my husband light the fire from herein. I'm not really a fan of all this manual labour. Plus, Cawwee said be careful near the fire. Plastic burns. So, all in all, 3 pieces from the edit were sold to actual real customers to complete the sellout. Cawwweeeee......where's my game-changing designer of the year award???

I see you've noted that my bespoke dream collaboration with Toni Thornton is not yet a sellout. Interesting story. Now my turn. Once upon a time, I did not care. The end. But can you believe it's not been an actual sellout in under an hour? Everything I put my name to is a success. Toni best bring it or the bespoke art she keeps making me will be shoved up in the attic with the rest of the crap that I can't Depop. She might look like the typical girl next door. That's if you live next door to a whore house. Or maybe my followers are too cheap to fork out 300 notes. Wait, this is fucking Glóby all over again. Now, I'm not saying all my sheep are cheap whores, but if some of them went to a sperm bank their spit would definitely be accepted.

As you would have seen in my latest vlog, I was looking for things to sell on Depop from my wardrobe. But I thought why stop there. I am a creator after all. So, I saw a necklace on a shoot, that I thought just had to be mine. I shine bright like a diamond, so is it any wonder I got distracted by my own reflection and forgot to take it off. I got Cawwee to email Boodles in the hope that they would be like, hun, just keep it, you deserve it. I do. But did they? Like hell they did. Caweee says I should stop playing hard to get when I'm already so hard to want. I wish you would all stop comparing me to FROW too. I could remove 90% of her beauty with a Kleenex. I don't even watch her content anymore, her effort ruins my happy vibes. I don't have the energy to pretend to like her anymore. Sitting though that launch dinner was enough to endure. She got to KEEP her jewellery. She's such a bitch, she could have puppies. Oh, wait!

Anyway, I'd love to stop and chat some more, but I hate you all. Well except that one stumbling sheep who infiltrated my thread, but she's three gallons of crazy in a two gallon bucket, and even I don't have time for that mess. Although I'd just get my husband to clean it up. The hard work wasn't going to stop today, but then I realised self-care is hard work in itself. I'm aware I'm highly strung. My therapist told me I should take anger management classes. I told her she should take shut the fuck up classes. Cheers to the weekend Tattlers. I say this from my care cup. It's empty.

Love Lydia, Your Favourite Slothy Moley Mole Moo Moo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

K18

VIP Member
Did anybody else notice when Lydia was reading out the note from the girl who sent Lydia the twine, the letter said that the girl would love to sell her crafts full time so any little share....... then Lydia just stopped reading and didn't share the girls instagram or business or anything. She is such a greedy little cunt, why do people keep supporting her!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

blue_orchid

VIP Member
All they see is a girl constantly consuming new things designer clothes, 30k greenhouses, flash cars etc and they ignore her disgusting and disturbing behaviour. It's shocking how many people aspire to be an influencer and be able to spend, spend, spend. They don't realise or choose to ignore the fact that she is actually begging for these things, not paying for them. She is tone deaf and offensive but too many people are easily manipulated nowadays and can't see through all the fakery and bullshit that takes place on social media.
Agree 100%. I read some comments from her YT sycophants and they sound like groveling, arse kissing morons. Especially the ones that defend her or say things like "I saw you posted and started screaming" or "running around the house"etc. I'm hoping it's all a figure of speech because if not they're bloody nutters themselves.

I believe the ones that remain her sycophants are just as shallow, mindless, brainless and thoughtless as Lydiot and aspire to have "stuff" fill their lives and soul. Money and more shit is what defines success to many of them because the "influencer" they fawn over defines her success the exact same way.

But all Lydiot is defined by is her fake address, fake face, fake tits, fake accent, fake status, fake elegance, fake manners, fake education, fake knowledge, fake relationships, fake belief in a product, fake interests, fake stories, fake filters etc.

Lydiot and all these other morons that truly think they are "influencers" are idiots. Teachers, scientists, environmentalists, social justice activists - women like the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg -they are true influencers. Not these YT or IG sales snakes. They will do or say anything to get more $ and freebies. That is someone who is soulless with no conscience, no sense of the world and no sense of what is truly important. She preaches kindness but is a raving bitch to anyone that does not fawn over her. She's a nobody.

I am honestly shocked at how blind and narcissistic Lydiot is that she thinks she is on the level of the women in the book she is reading about. Powerful, influential women. These "influencers" think their influencing someone to buy a lipstick, mascara or dress is what puts them on the same level of a true influencer?!?! Ridiculous is an understatement.

She's a clothes whore and a money grubbing twat - nothing more, nothing less. She has no sense of self. She is ungrounded and does not even know her basic home style. She just seems confused, flighty, insecure and very, very angry. But I will thank her for the comedy she provides by the stupidity she constantly exhibits.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
No community guidelines but we have a blog post with at least 20 ads in it for products affiliate links. Oh and it's on her fave subject....self care!!!

OMG the grammar is awful, whose instead of who's and there are spelling mistakes! So professional Lydia!!
Unreadable.

LEM blog marked.jpg

I was going to do more than a paragraph but it's just exhausting to see so many errors. With 2 employees, you'd think someone might be able to proofread.

Edit: I realised there's one "that" slightly out of place - it's supposed to be in front of "the ripple effect".

-----------

Ok I love grammar so I did more

LEM blog marked 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Thursday 29th October

- She lisps it's a big day as her husband has finished off her raised beds. How many wrinkles does an asshole have? Smile Lydia. I'll count them.
- She has her own autumnal crumble recipe. That she's adapted from someone else's. I know you're not as stupid as you sound. Nobody could be.
- She can't deal with how autumnal everything is. It happens every year Lydia. Every single year. Did you forget to pay your brain bill?
- Ad for NastyGal. She has a white jumper on to do the gardening. Relatable. She's planting the seeds. She needs to order more. I think 'more' is the word that makes me cringe the most with her.
- She says she looks like a mole with makeup on. Nope, it's definitely 'mole', definitely. Any similarity between her and human is purely coincidental.
- She can't wait to have a greenhouse to keep all her stuff as it's everywhere. A 30K shed then. It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
- She took 3 days off after spending 5 hours in the garden. If she ever overdoes it she gets ill. It's not contagious, it's her body's reaction. Some TLC will be getting her back fighting fit. She's on the mend. Oh how fucking stupid you sound.
- She has rather a large amount of parcels she needs to get stuck into. Definitely on the mend then. Who remembers back in the day when Lydia fanged her channel was luxury only? She's done a full 360 back on her bullshit.
- She says it's important to let you know she has a discount on NastyGal. NastyGal ALWAYS has a discount. You dense cabbage.
- She's opening the parcel; she can see all the snuggles. Do you want to die stupid, Lydia?
- She says the moment you steam clothes they're completely transformed. Seems you have an incurable case of liabetes then.
- The sage pants. She says they're just the dream. You make a lovely corpse in them. They're the exact same colour as her kitchen island, gates and front door. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She says she loves these items as she doesn't mind if she ruins them. So Lydia, you're the reason we have warning labels on everything.
- She sent a huge box to smart works and a hospice. No footage of this, obviously. She got jealous of Ali's hangers, so is selling hers to get new ones. Still dead on this one. Who actually sells used hangers? The actual shame. She couldn't bring the new hangers upstairs as they were so heavy. I don't know how to put this nicely. So I just won't.
- Story time, when she started dating Ali and girls used to send him pictures of their vaginas, he used to go urghhh. I have neither the time or the crayons to explain the irony in this story. I'll just drop though that I think Ali's favourite vegetable may definitely be aubergine.
- She shows a very large hamper of La Mer. She says everything in the hamper belongs to her. The first step of your high horse is gonna be a bitch. Tuck and roll.
- She says she's stopping vlogging to start vlogging again, as she's a busy bumble bee. Nah it's 'busy bumble bee', 100 per cent; how anyone can advocate they're so busy when all they do is open packages is fucking beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Sage245

VIP Member
Really? I thought she was thriving and loving lockdown??

View attachment 290243
People have lost loved ones, lost jobs, lost homes. But Lydia has had the hardest few months of her life because her hair went slightly red and she got a few spots?

She’s offensive and genuinely the worst human I’ve ever seen on the Internet. I rarely wish people ill, but I make an exception for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Lunalola1

Sorry to cut everyone here! I’m still quite new to this! -
But she says in her latest vlog. I took 3 days off work because I did 5 hours planting in the garden. And I just can’t wrap my head around that. Does she live in the real world? 5 hours on and 3 days off.. she is so unrelateable it’s a joke!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I do still think you guys here contradict each other so much, preaching being good and her being nasty, and then you go and be so nasty towards her, but each to their own.

@Cbcb2193, excuse me? Then we "go and be so nasty towards her"?!?! Clearly, you do not realize this is a separate forum and we do not directly comment on her social media or direct message her.

So, NO, we do not "go and be so nasty towards her". We stay here. A separate forum. Understand the difference.

There is freedom of speech and opinion and we are practicing our right separately, away from her, her social media and her sycophants.

Get it right and don't accuse us of what you do not know. And for the record, you accusing others of contradiction is beyond laughable. You permit yourself to come here and put down ITF's H&C collection-yes, your right. And then your 1st comment in this forum is accusing us of being contradictory and nasty. Bit of a nasty, contradiction there yourself, huh, @Cbcb2193 ?

Moving on, if Lydiot chooses to scour the web and search websites on things written about her, THAT is on HER. Don't try and compare us here to those that directly message her and comment on her YouTube and IG etc.

And for the record, if anyone here wanted to write a negative comment or critique on someone's public social media - it is our right. It is everyone's bloody right. Just like it is her bloody right to plaster herself all over the web and bloody profit monetarily from it.

Not everyone is going like another in life. And IG ad YouTube have a comment section because comments are allowed.

BUT we keep our opinions here, amongst ourselves. So don't swoop in here and be nasty towards us. You're the nasty, accusatory one here.
The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60