Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really curious to know where Lydia advertised her assistant job and what the job description entailed 😂 after seeing Depop Dee in Lydia’s latest flog I just can’t help but feel she isn’t really Lydia’s cup of tea 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fubar Face.

(when trying to post the above I get this message: Your post is too short. Emoji only post or posts to say you agree are against the rules - use like or love reactions instead. If you're posting to watch a thread hit the "watch" button at the top instead. )

The rules of the forum get weirder and weirder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really curious to know where Lydia advertised her assistant job and what the job description entailed 😂 after seeing Depop Dee in Lydia’s latest flog I just can’t help but feel she isn’t really Lydia’s cup of tea 🙈
She advertised in a freaking vlog.
Tbf, no one is Lydia's cup of tea, only Carrie for some reason.

Fubar Face.

(when trying to post the above I get this message: Your post is too short. Emoji only post or posts to say you agree are against the rules - use like or love reactions instead. If you're posting to watch a thread hit the "watch" button at the top instead. )

But still no roll eye emoji/reaction button in sight :rolleyes:
What does "fubar" mean? It looks like "furchtbar" which means "terrible".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was having a google trying to find a picture to go with what you have described and I’ve discovered something called a drill rap group. I think that picture of Lydia would slot in nicely.
Omg Thankyou 😂😂 I won’t repeat what I typed in to try and find a pic like this, my google was confused as hell 😂 but this is exactly it 😂😂

Not a fan of that belt.. I know it’s the “F” that should stand out, but for some reason all I see is the old school calculator style “2” on it instead... oops 😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Fubar Face.

I’ve had that before when I’ve written a full sentence with a picture attached, I put it down to a glitch

Reactions: 5
Did Ali get the bees already? Because it looks like one (or a few) of them escape and found his wifes face?

Adobe_20201024_160016.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did Ali get the bees already? Because it looks like one (or a few) of them escape and found his wifes face?

View attachment 286364
She wears so much makeup and fake tan that her face actually looks like it has a red tinge. And she’s completely ruined her face with fillers - she looks puffy and awful. I can’t believe she’s only like 32, she looks like she’s in her early 40s now. What a shame, she really did used to be pretty.

Reactions: 20
Who’s she copying with her latest interior and plans? Doesn’t look very Steve Cordoney to me, or has she gone off him now? Honestly her whims and fancies move soooo fast and she has no genuine taste or passions. It must be so exhausting
Do you remember when she fan girled over that Sophie Patterson? Or whatever her name was? Think she wanted a freebie interior design concept off her! In the end I think she got gifted a towel and she bought some furniture off her that Sophie was selling! 😂😂it actually is exhausting! And as for that Scopestake woman she vanished without a trace after Lydia went off her designs after approx 2 months

Reactions: 15
What happened to her hair then? I guess she had a hissy fit at a hairdresser?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
20201024_155154.jpg

She could really do with taking a page out of Molly Mae's book here

20201024_155528.jpg

This is not a normal shape

20201024_155558.jpg

It is not normal to have this shelf

It looks like she also sees that her nose has gotten larger with filler, and that she's trying to make it appear smaller with bronzer. Hence the absurd placement of highlight on the sides of the nose.

And 3 coats of this mascara you've never worn before? Girl, Halloween is still over a week away - keep those spiders in your shed for now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 286416
She could really do with taking a page out of Molly Mae's book here

View attachment 286417
This is not a normal shape

View attachment 286418
It is not normal to have this shelf

It looks like she also sees that her nose has gotten larger with filler, and that she's trying to make it appear smaller with bronzer. Hence the absurd placement of highlight on the sides of the nose.

And 3 coats of this mascara you've never worn before? Girl, Halloween is still over a week away - keep those spiders in your shed for now
*les yeux noir, BLACK IN STOCK?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.