Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Millen has put in so much effort in Lidl's edit collection that they even included Lidl's inability to spell in the heading?! What is an 'Influnecer Collection'? Are they mocking their own 'edit' collection influencer ambassador who cannot spell? :ROFLMAO:
Omds Karen Millen has fallen in my eyes so much 😂

I thought the exact same. For those who don't have IG please enjoy with my compliments
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If you can zoom into his facial expressions its even more 🤮
View attachment 286050
What bothers me more than him in this is the ridiculous chandelier. Looks so out of place for that room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spiders

I don’t understand and I really can’t see
Why so many spiders are frightened of me
When I enter a room they all scuttle away
And then - when I’ve gone - they come back out to play
What’s wrong with me? Is it my nose or my cheeks
Or maybe the lips I’ve been plumping for weeks
It may be my legs with the knee-joints I’ve locked
Or maybe the haute couture wellies I’ve rocked
It could be my scent - it can’t be my manners
Their hatred of me opens whole bags of spanners
I know they don’t like me - it’s simply not fair
It can’t be my presence - it must be my hair
When I open the shed there’s not one to be seen
Have they all gone to London to visit the Queen?
I want them to like me and make me feel better
I’m thinking of writing them all a long letter
I'd love for a huge, giant spider collection
If they voted me in at their spider election
I would promise all spiders a much better life
Their poor would be fed and their hospitals rife
With the finest of doctors and nurses; what’s more
There’d be new spider nurseries at every front door
I’d make sure their young went to good private schools
They could scuttle at will since there wouldn’t be rules
I’d enhance their lives daily; they’d be so carefree
Providing each one of them proved they liked me
With my name on their ‘Cobweb Collection’ - I’d say
It would all be sold out by the very next day
Arachnid! - The Edit - would be sheer perfection
I could demonstrate how to improve each complexion
I’d allow them admittance on each shrieking hike
We could get drunk together; so what’s not to like?
At the roadside I’d tell them all stories ‘bout me
Then sober them up with my posh Cotswold‘s tea
I could knit them all booties to warm up their legs
And in return they could help me with my begs
If - God forbid - I end up as a spinster
They could each cheer me up giving 8 likes on Insta
I’d go through the roof - my engagement would soar
I’d buy Jade Holland-Cooper’s house - Grimsby and more
So if anyone has any tips I could use
For spell-binding spiders - I’d welcome your views
Below in the comments - I’d have no contrition
3 million by Christmas is now my ambition...
I love this!!! Very impressed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she turn up to the shoot in one dress with a high neck and a fancy front to it and expect to showcase jewellery? She really is stupid. Wouldn't you take a selection of clothes with you? And I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledee were tittering in the background.....🙄
2 assistants and neither of them thought to steam the crumpled frock. It’s cringeworthy. Slapdash, anything will do...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Spiders

Brilliant @Oops...
So clever 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s she copying with her latest interior and plans? Doesn’t look very Steve Cordoney to me, or has she gone off him now? Honestly her whims and fancies move soooo fast and she has no genuine taste or passions. It must be so exhausting
I'm getting hints of the design approach of Emma Sims Hilditch (who, coincidentally, co-started Neptune with her husband!) But a more chaotic Lydia version, obviously.

Reactions: 11
I'm getting hints of the design approach of Emma Sims Hilditch (who, coincidentally, co-started Neptune with her husband!) But a more chaotic Lydia version, obviously.
She is soooo fickle. No wonder the house is such a hotch potch with her having so many flavors of the month

Reactions: 20
2 assistants and neither of them thought to steam the crumpled frock. It’s cringeworthy. Slapdash, anything will do...
TWO assistants... TWO! Yet can’t steam outfits, no behind the scenes photos for a blog post, no behind the scenes vlog (think ITF, and yes she has her husband, but there was TWO), no close up on the jewellery, no explanation of the design process, no walk through of their workshop.
This is the kind of bull work ethic I’m referring to; she has at least two people on staff, plus herself, so three adults, and she thinks she can flop in front of a bookcase, pose in terrible outfits, slap it on Instagram and make a few thousand shoving non relevant stuff on our feeds.

Nil direction relevant to her audience, every one of us that aren’t teenagers or sheep; how to choose an engagement ring, how to invest in diamonds ie tennis bracelet v diamond earring v diamond pendant, how to design your own piece.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I don't think it was mentioned on here but it seems that at Frow's dinner party launch all the husbands were there but went to the pub. It wouldn't surprise me as Lidl is incapable of going anywhere alone! I wonder if they adhered to the rule of six afterwards though?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
TWO assistants... TWO! Yet can’t steam outfits, no behind the scenes photos for a blog post, no behind the scenes vlog (think ITF, and yes she has her husband, but there was TWO), no close up on the jewellery, no explanation of the design process, no walk through of their workshop.
This is the kind of bull work ethic I’m referring to; she has at least two people on staff, plus herself, so three adults, and she thinks she can flop in front of a bookcase, pose in terrible outfits, slap it on Instagram and make a few thousand shoving non relevant stuff on our feeds.

Nil direction relevant to her audience, every one of us that aren’t teenagers or sheep; how to choose an engagement ring, how to invest in diamonds ie tennis bracelet v diamond earring v diamond pendant, how to design your own piece.
Yes! Well said! Utter shambles...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so very sick of that dress. It looks awful quality, like a bad polyester sack.

It is a horrible H & M sack.

When you look at Victoria's Edge of Ember shoot - and not just comparing her, you can look at some of the shoots Claire did for De Beers etc, but i direct comparison, Victoria is tanned and wearing low cut plain clothing so it doesn't detract from the jewellery. Lydia is dressed so frumpy and the jewellery is really invisible in those shots. But you cannot blame Lydia for the lack of creative direction on the shoot. As someone else said earlier, didn't even notice the jewellery it looks like she is promoting the room or books. Boodles are a very expensive and traditional brand and of course we don't know what her brief was, but the whole thing seems a waste of time for me, maybe it's to appear in their catalogue or shops and insta, but it definitely won't appeal to Lydia's market, so no idea why they chose her. But an easy job for her for sure, turn up as she is, absolutely no effort, and try and pilfer a necklace on the way out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't think it was mentioned on here but it seems that at Frow's dinner party launch all the husbands were there but went to the pub. It wouldn't surprise me as Lidl is incapable of going anywhere alone! I wonder if they adhered to the rule of six afterwards though?
God, can you imagine Mike De Force hanging out with those guys?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

This is the only influencer (the London Chatter) that i can find who has so far tagged their shoot with Boodles. She only has 104,000 followers, but she's shot some good pics and giving some blurb about the collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am wondering if there was actually any money involved in this shoot. I kind of think that cawwee or lydiot may have approached them instead and suggested that she take a commission on the pieces she sells. Idk just seems weird to me that a brand like that would go out of their way to involve lidl. I'm also wondering if lidl scurried around looking for a jewelry brand that would work with her just to try get one over on vic, as maybe vic told her about it way before hers was launched.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I've reported Lydia glitter girl
Hm, I actually liked her enthusiasm and it was a nice change. 😂 😂 It also inspired a few lovely poems.

I was having a google trying to find a picture to go with what you have described and I’ve discovered something called a drill rap group. I think that picture of Lydia would slot in nicely.
They should all wear a mask. How risky of them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I work in the creative industry (photographer), and I would be livid if the model arrived with only high neck (creased) clothing when we were shooting jewellery. It's unusual for the person to supply their own clothing. Why wasn't a stylist employed or on set?
It's also unusual for there not to be security / minders for the expensive pieces there at all times It makes me think this wasn't an official shoot, and more like an iPhone job by her team for the gram.
She always brings her own clothes and it's always a mess. I guess she tells them that she is a fashion influencer for x amount of years and knows what she does and the poor people believe her, and then she comes in unfitting (for the cause) clothing that is neither ironed nor steamed. And she reeks of self-tanner with hair that wasn't washed for a week. Additionally, the half-time of the shot she's giggling with Carrie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No! Categorically he would not. He may sell them some cars but that would be it...
He sells cars?!

He’s genuinely very posh and wealthy. Imagine Lydia and Ali, the ultimate chavs, trying to show off to him

• Haha
Sorry to once again compare witch face with Victoria again but they are kinda doing the same type of collaborations at the moment so it's easy to compare. Lydia has a total of 3 photos whereas Victoria has photos and a reel. I promise I'm not a spy for inthefrow 😁 What exactly is Lydia showcasing in these photos, surely its her dress, right? twit! With a capital T

View attachment 286030View attachment 286032View attachment 286036
View attachment 286027View attachment 286028View attachment 286029
For me I think when Frow is advertising for a brand she doesn’t make it about herself, she really tries to showcase the item, in this case jewellery. You can still see her style and personality but she isn't overshadowing the pieces. Where as when Lydia is advertising for a brand she makes it all about herself, she puts very little effort into showcasing the pieces as she believes it is herself and her face and name that sells the pieces not the brand or the craftsmanship or that the brand in general could just be a good brand. She even said it herself, when she puts her name or face to a brand it sells out. We all know that is a crock of tit with 3 examples being globy, Karen millen and this Toni Art! Personally I think Frow understands her role better than Lydia maybe that’s because she has a PhD in fashion. Lydia has a degree in I believe marketing but Lydia also believes she’s the best marketing tool.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Sorry to once again compare witch face with Victoria again but they are kinda doing the same type of collaborations at the moment so it's easy to compare. Lydia has a total of 3 photos whereas Victoria has photos and a reel. I promise I'm not a spy for inthefrow 😁 What exactly is Lydia showcasing in these photos, surely its her dress, right? twit! With a capital T

View attachment 286030View attachment 286032View attachment 286036
View attachment 286027View attachment 286028View attachment 286029
Frow framed the pieces with her clothing and posing and Lydia hid them. She is just insufferable and will never educate herself how to do her job better. She really believes her name sells everything. She must have got that impression from her cult beauty box and maybe the H&M campaign. But after that nothing was successful and tbh, H&M stuff sells even without her face on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

This is the only influencer (the London Chatter) that i can find who has so far tagged their shoot with Boodles. She only has 104,000 followers, but she's shot some good pics and giving some blurb about the collection.
Thank you! Now we know what the whole thing was about...its like wading through treacle otherwise. Why didn’t she just explain that?

Reactions: 14
I thought the exact same. For those who don't have IG please enjoy with my compliments
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If you can zoom into his facial expressions its even more 🤮
View attachment 286050
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 the bleeping duck-boy faces. Go duck off, fucker.

Spiders

Liked before reading <3 (I hate when people that write under YT videos, liked before watching slime)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.