Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our fabulous @Elle Belle for the thread title with 50 votes!

Well, we rattled through that last thread thanks to the raised bed debacle, Karen Millen edit, FROW dinner party and acne! We also saw off a glittery spy and now have a complete house redesign to look forward to!

Still waiting for:
🤤Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results acne
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedrooms, house makeover
:poop: En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Wow I just logged in and saw that Lydiot defender, wasn't that interesting.
Love the list Miscanthus and sooo excited about the house redesign elements, we have a lot to look forward to.
Don't forget for the great "Globy giveaway" the world was promised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
❤❤❤Just popping @Elle Belle latest vlog summary on here from the previous thread because it's brilliant! ❤❤❤

Vlog Thursday 22nd October

- She's in her dressing gown and acknowledges she's a pale egg head, the eggiest of them all. What's the difference between Lydia and an egg? An egg gets laid.
- It's the day after she's painted the raised veg beds. She can't move. But the hard work doesn't stop here apparently. Spoiler - it frickin never started. She's having a big brutal clear out of all her clothes. The workwear will be going to charity. What workwear Lydia? You do no work that requires workwear. You talk so much tit, I wouldn't know whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper.
- She's not tanned all week as she's been doing so much manual labour. At least you didn't smell like you wiped back to front for a week, but did your brain take a laxative because that is a lot of tit coming out of your mouth?
- She's vexed because one pillar on the gates doesn't have a cap. She fangs the workmen will never come back to fix it. No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
- She doesn't know how people sit at dinner parties with loud music. She needs high quality sound. Cue plug for speakers. She says everything she does in her life is to keep her calm. Probably not best to read my posts then Lydia. 😂 Your birth certificate is literally an apology letter from the condom factory.
- She's had a change of heart, today is going to be a self-care day. Standard. She's wearing her life quote jumper. She's going to organise her dressing room, looking for things to sell. Depop Dee is going to help her. Cecilia is long gone. She's got skincare on and she states you've got your mole again. Your parents may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but a mole wasn't what they meant. Or a douchebag.
- She's going for a manicure and pedicure. She highlights her followers have been saying her nails are the best they've ever looked so she told Nina, her new nail girl this. Look away now Alex. The actual shade.
- She's now like Aliiii what did you promise me? He replies the raised beds to be finished by weekend. She scolds and is that going to happen Ali? He blames her for not ordering enough 'pete' free soil. She says to him she forgives him, but to now get his bum in bed. People like you Lydia are the reason why God doesn't speak to us anymore.
- She's now asking for suggestions about what to grow in the next few months. She fangs she just wants suggestions not lectures. Now I'm not saying I hate you Lydia, but I'd probably turn your life support off to charge my phone.
- She promises tomorrow she'll be all glam for her shoot with Boodles. She literally does the hand under the chin pose several times likes she's on crack. Watch it for the lols, you'll thank me. She says you'll be like mole who, moley mole who, we love a favourite slothy mole. Her cringe game is strong. She promises this will become beautiful whilst practically heatbutting her boatrace in the lens. Since narcissistic is too big a word for you Lydia, how about asshole?
- She lisps Cawwee got asked for her phone number by the taxi driver. She didn't. Jealousy is what makes a witch talk.
- She shades that Ali didn't finish off painting the beds. She says she can turn one into a hot tub or swimming pool. Literally. Ali was late for their couples' night out (with Cawwee and frwwend, Depop Dee and Depop Husband) in London, but he was working in the garden so she kind of understands. There is not a sponge in the world that can rival your self-absorption Lydia.
- She accidentally left the shoot and went on a night out then home with one of the diamond jewellery pieces. Who thinks she did on purpose in the hope that they would just tell her to keep it? 🙋🏼‍♀️ I wonder if you can taste the bullshit that keeps coming out of your mouth Lydia?
- She's moaning that Soho was packed with people so no wonder London is going back into lockdown. Ermm including you then. Idiot!
- She didn't have any food on the train so she basically made Ali go and get her some hoola hoops so they all got separated. Then Ali forgot to get HER suitcase out of the taxi. I'll repeat that. LYDIA'S SUITCASE. She then goes and we all remember what happened on the Laura Mercier trip. I’m going to need you to turn down your psycho for just a bit Lydia or I won't be able to continue watching your vlogs.
- She's going to be planting the cauliflowers in one of the the raised beds. There's three cauliflowers in total. Three, let that sink in. I know nothing about gardening, legit in Lydia's camp with this one, but surely all the dirt and grime from digging the foundations and assembling the greenhouse are going to ruin any veg planted in the beds? But, you’re right Lydia, do it the dumbest way possible because you know everything right?
- She's going to be doing more baking and researching gardening if they go back into lockdown. What would you actually do if Buckinghamshire went into lockdown but Northamptonshire didn't Lydia? Oh the first world problem of bullshitting what county you actually live in.
- She highlights she's not a Dr of any shape or form but a lot of you have messaged her about how helpful she is in these times. Who? We’re all refreshed and challenged by that one person's, likely Depop Dee's, unique point of view.
- Lumi walks her ass all over the crumble ingredients she's baking to take to Josie and Charlie's. She says do you need some mummy love Lumi? 🤮 She brags she spent over £100 in Waitrose. She lisp sings, yes lisp sings, you are so beautiful to me to Lumi. She's nervous but says she's quietly confident twice in baking the crumble. Not so quietly then. Ali's bringing back a take-out. These tit beds are getting really awkward now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Can't believe we got a stern talking to for daring to write funny poems. I'm reconsidering my whole life, I'll tell you what.

:eek: :oops: :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You guys its 0:25 right now, everybody sleeping and im laughing my ass off over these threads 🤣 i love youuu all, especially Girls who do the poems 💕 im new here so i háve a lot to catch up on 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Where did that Lydiot defender come from? That surprised me to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m new to this thread why does she have assistants ?
Ahhh clearly you are a newbie, I think the simple answer to that is she has assistance (and a husband) so she doesn't have to do any actual work. And we love her for that, this enables her to flounce around the bungalow all day every day doing her STUFF, touching up her makeup, changing her clothings, repacking a different handbag for the walk downstairs, pouting to the camera and the new pose now "nose in the air". To be fair with all that STUFF she has to do any normal person would need a dozen assistants, she gets by with only 2 (I think) and (the husband). So she is doing well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m new to this thread why does she have assistants ?
Hi, so some youtubers have a company manage their career. For example Gleam (influencer marketing agency and management company for the top influencers in the UK and US). Some youtubers do it themselves (but this takes a serious work effort once you get to ?450k followers? if you want to keep going on those trips around the world (pre covid) or get those payments for instagram spots, or placement of products in youtube videos (you have to treat it like a full-time job). And so lydiot has decided not to go the Gleam route but instead to hire Carrie and ?assistant? to reply to business emails, read the contracts, send out the photos/videos for pre approval to companies, do the bookkeeping and communicate with the accountant, etc. So Patricia has a lot of people on her team (6 I think but she also has a lot more subscribers), inthefrow I think used ot be with Gleam, Josie mumbir does it on her own (although her mum sells her used stuff on ebay etc for her).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
❤❤❤Just popping @Elle Belle latest vlog summary on here from the previous thread because it's brilliant! ❤❤❤

Vlog Thursday 22nd October

- She's in her dressing gown and acknowledges she's a pale egg head, the eggiest of them all. What's the difference between Lydia and an egg? An egg gets laid.
- It's the day after she's painted the raised veg beds. She can't move. But the hard work doesn't stop here apparently. Spoiler - it frickin never started. She's having a big brutal clear out of all her clothes. The workwear will be going to charity. What workwear Lydia? You do no work that requires workwear. You talk so much tit, I wouldn't know whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper.
- She's not tanned all week as she's been doing so much manual labour. At least you didn't smell like you wiped back to front for a week, but did your brain take a laxative because that is a lot of tit coming out of your mouth?
- She's vexed because one pillar on the gates doesn't have a cap. She fangs the workmen will never come back to fix it. No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
- She doesn't know how people sit at dinner parties with loud music. She needs high quality sound. Cue plug for speakers. She says everything she does in her life is to keep her calm. Probably not best to read my posts then Lydia. 😂 Your birth certificate is literally an apology letter from the condom factory.
- She's had a change of heart, today is going to be a self-care day. Standard. She's wearing her life quote jumper. She's going to organise her dressing room, looking for things to sell. Depop Dee is going to help her. Cecilia is long gone. She's got skincare on and she states you've got your mole again. Your parents may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but a mole wasn't what they meant. Or a douchebag.
- She's going for a manicure and pedicure. She highlights her followers have been saying her nails are the best they've ever looked so she told Nina, her new nail girl this. Look away now Alex. The actual shade.
- She's now like Aliiii what did you promise me? He replies the raised beds to be finished by weekend. She scolds and is that going to happen Ali? He blames her for not ordering enough 'pete' free soil. She says to him she forgives him, but to now get his bum in bed. People like you Lydia are the reason why God doesn't speak to us anymore.
- She's now asking for suggestions about what to grow in the next few months. She fangs she just wants suggestions not lectures. Now I'm not saying I hate you Lydia, but I'd probably turn your life support off to charge my phone.
- She promises tomorrow she'll be all glam for her shoot with Boodles. She literally does the hand under the chin pose several times likes she's on crack. Watch it for the lols, you'll thank me. She says you'll be like mole who, moley mole who, we love a favourite slothy mole. Her cringe game is strong. She promises this will become beautiful whilst practically heatbutting her boatrace in the lens. Since narcissistic is too big a word for you Lydia, how about asshole?
- She lisps Cawwee got asked for her phone number by the taxi driver. She didn't. Jealousy is what makes a witch talk.
- She shades that Ali didn't finish off painting the beds. She says she can turn one into a hot tub or swimming pool. Literally. Ali was late for their couples' night out (with Cawwee and frwwend, Depop Dee and Depop Husband) in London, but he was working in the garden so she kind of understands. There is not a sponge in the world that can rival your self-absorption Lydia.
- She accidentally left the shoot and went on a night out then home with one of the diamond jewellery pieces. Who thinks she did on purpose in the hope that they would just tell her to keep it? 🙋🏼‍♀️ I wonder if you can taste the bullshit that keeps coming out of your mouth Lydia?
- She's moaning that Soho was packed with people so no wonder London is going back into lockdown. Ermm including you then. Idiot!
- She didn't have any food on the train so she basically made Ali go and get her some hoola hoops so they all got separated. Then Ali forgot to get HER suitcase out of the taxi. I'll repeat that. LYDIA'S SUITCASE. She then goes and we all remember what happened on the Laura Mercier trip. I’m going to need you to turn down your psycho for just a bit Lydia or I won't be able to continue watching your vlogs.
- She's going to be planting the cauliflowers in one of the the raised beds. There's three cauliflowers in total. Three, let that sink in. I know nothing about gardening, legit in Lydia's camp with this one, but surely all the dirt and grime from digging the foundations and assembling the greenhouse are going to ruin any veg planted in the beds? But, you’re right Lydia, do it the dumbest way possible because you know everything right?
- She's going to be doing more baking and researching gardening if they go back into lockdown. What would you actually do if Buckinghamshire went into lockdown but Northamptonshire didn't Lydia? Oh the first world problem of bullshitting what county you actually live in.
- She highlights she's not a Dr of any shape or form but a lot of you have messaged her about how helpful she is in these times. Who? We’re all refreshed and challenged by that one person's, likely Depop Dee's, unique point of view.
- Lumi walks her ass all over the crumble ingredients she's baking to take to Josie and Charlie's. She says do you need some mummy love Lumi? 🤮 She brags she spent over £100 in Waitrose. She lisp sings, yes lisp sings, you are so beautiful to me to Lumi. She's nervous but says she's quietly confident twice in baking the crumble. Not so quietly then. Ali's bringing back a take-out. These tit beds are getting really awkward now
@Elle Belle This is the funniest yet... I have literally peed myself (my kids fault thank you)laughing out loud! Cannot wait to tuck into this hella vlog tonight!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha so she goes to London the last day before it goes ‘into lockdown’ for work and a night out and moans that there were a lot of people out drinking. Okay Lydia. You were there too on your night out, in your own words looking for A BAR to go in, but they were all full. Does she never stop and realise what a twit she always sounds.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Top comment! Ha ha ha. Ass kissing 😘 from the person with the WORST sense of style! Lol. Josie wants to come over and spray paint them gold I’m sure!

bonus... free avatar!

348CC73D-8DCB-4C94-B386-87A85765A93D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thanks to our fabulous @Elle Belle for the thread title with 50 votes!

Well, we rattled through that last thread thanks to the raised bed debacle, Karen Millen edit, FROW dinner party and acne! We also saw off a glittery spy and now have a complete house redesign to look forward to!

Still waiting for:
🤤Community guidelines
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse order
😷 Blood test results acne
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
👱‍♀️ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
🛌 Bedrooms, house makeover
:poop: En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽
🎬 Cinema room🎥
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🤵 New dressing room for Ali
💻New office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
:mGloby update
How about TOTAL LANDFILL OF THEIR KITCHEN GARDEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe we got a stern talking to for daring to write funny poems. I'm reconsidering my whole life, I'll tell you what.

:eek: :oops: :unsure:
Oh my god. I've been off Tattle for nearly a week studying for two job interviews I've just had today and just logged on to see the Glitter infil-TRAITOR! I must say, I think @Oops... and I deserve one of Cawwwie's homemade awards for personally pissing off one of Liedia's LEMmings so much with our poetry that it pushed her over the edge!

I'd like to thank the Tattle academy for providing us with this forum . . . I'd like to thank my English Lit profs for teaching me iambic pentameter . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

There really is no comparison between these two. I appreciate not everyone likes Inthefrow but im basing this purely on the video quality of their clothing collaboration

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.