Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the flog, so has she returned the boodles necklace she “forgot” she had on yet or not?
She didn’t say but I would imagine Boodles would send someone to collect it from her at the restaurant.
I think she lying again or did that on purpose? Did I heard wrongly? If I heard wrongly Apologise ok? But I heard from the video she said “I’ll be leaving straight after this look with EVERYTHING on” *Laugh*
EFEB71FC-097A-4915-92CE-720356DDF004.jpeg

Don’t “Bull tit” can? “Oh my goodness I had just went home with one of the pieces jewellery from the shoot” Eh Hello? Excuse me? She went to the toilet and change back her dress and “action” walking outside the toilet corridor. Where is this place then? It’s not “your home” ok? Stop acting blur like you really “accidentally” took it home by mistake! Your story just “don’t made up”

“Once Broken Considered Sold”
Hope they charge her “Once out from the shoots considered sold”

177046B0-CA65-4B21-A8C9-E468F6428A5C.jpeg

Not sure you guys understand my post.. if you already watch the video I think you understand my meaning?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So shes up to 902k followers on IG, how! This just makes me livid! Her content is crap and when you compare it to others like the video reels I posted at the start of this thread with Victoria it make absolutely no bleeping sense.at.all.none! witch needs to be taken down. bleeping duckView attachment 285213

Is the garden gnome wearing lyds H&M jumped?

View attachment 285214
I seriously detest men who are vain. And this guy is the height of vanity, it is just so off-putting. And why are you wearing your wife's jersey. It's not even cute. Next time, try a Balmain jacket paired with one of the Chanel bags. #CHALLENGE

There are times CinderAli comes across as sweet, other times, when Kim Jong Lydia publicly emasculates him, I feel bad for him - imagine having to deal 24/7 with a narcissistic wife ... but, as loads of you on this forum have stated, he is accepting and enabling of her behaviour. So my sympathy for him is short-lived. And he can be just as rude as his wife. So he deserves whatever is dealt out to him. He is just so blegh. So unsexy. Now if we are talking about good-looking AND sexy ... Joe (Sarah Ashcroft's BF) hits the spot *sigh*.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I seriously detest men who are vain. And this guy is the height of vanity, it is just so off-putting. And why are you wearing your wife's jersey. It's not even cute. Next time, try a Balmain jacket paired with one of the Chanel bags. #CHALLENGE

There are times CinderAli comes across as sweet, other times, when Kim Jong Lydia publicly emasculates him, I feel bad for him - imagine having to deal 24/7 with a narcissistic wife ... but, as loads of you on this forum have stated, he is accepting and enabling of her behaviour. So my empathy for him is short-lived. And he can be just as rude as his wife. So he deserves whatever is dealt out to him. He is just so blegh. So unsexy. Now if we are talking about good-looking AND sexy ... Joe (Sarah Ashcroft's BF) hits the spot *sigh*.
I find model mouth’s fiancé(they got engaged), sweet and pretty good looking!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also thought how myassistantDee was drinking while on the shoot. And making the appartment as is theirs. Veeery profesional
Yeah I thought that too. Lydia said something like “oh we can start now” about drinking. Like sorry, if you’ve been counting down the hours till you get can pissed up then you have a problem. Also, why did she need to buy a bottle of wine from Waitrose? She just got a whole box from Virgin Wines never mind the rest she has in the house. Then again, I suppose if she drinks 2 or 3 bottles a week they go down fast 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh wow 😲😲😲
I was thinking about this some time ago. If you want to be classy/lux/expensive/whatever you need to 'act' that way all the time. You cannot be lady and put fart sounds and 13yo bad editing in your videos, you have to take care about all the details and grammar etc, you cannot have your chipped nails on show and curse words (biped or not biped out)... if you want to be classy lady, your videos are supposed to look like the one frow did (music, light, professionals around, perfect background etc), not that terrible 'me and my camera in my dressing room with a bad angle' try.
I mean, you can be good in that job even if you don't have everything done by professionals, even if you show funny sides of your personality, laugh at yourself and be very very very relatable, but then *everything* has to be with that vibe. You cannot insist on being posh&lux and than show *that* video as your advertisement for clothes.
These 2 couples - Lydia & Ali and Josie & ol' Chaz - are, in my esteemed opinion (lol) known as ' POSEURS ' : A poseur is someone who poses for effect, or behaves affectedly, who affects a particular attitude, character or manner TO IMPRESS OTHERS OR WHO PRETENDS TO BELONG TO A PARTICULAR GROUP. (Wikipedia). The frikken accuracy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So shes up to 902k followers on IG, how! This just makes me livid! Her content is crap and when you compare it to others like the video reels I posted at the start of this thread with Victoria it make absolutely no bleeping sense.at.all.none! witch needs to be taken down. bleeping duckView attachment 285213

Is the garden gnome wearing lyds H&M jumped?

View attachment 285214

There are times CinderAli comes across as sweet, other times, when Kim Jong Lydia publicly emasculates him, I feel bad for him - imagine having to deal 24/7 with a narcissistic wife ... but, as loads of you on this forum have stated, he is accepting and enabling of her behaviour. So my sympathy for him is short-lived. And he can be just as rude as his wife. So he deserves whatever is dealt out to him. He is just so blegh. So unsexy. Now if we are talking about good-looking AND sexy ... Joe (Sarah Ashcroft's BF) hits the spot *sigh*.
Not helping them to say any nice words but I think the tops are not the same?
714D0DB3-EEE9-4323-B18C-8E2524A88CE7.jpeg
B95A6135-6C85-48FF-A7F2-9F5050516494.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel I’ve done Lids a huge disservice regarding our calculations of her height from the image of her lying on her couch. Given the width of the pouffes I believe they have a 3 seater couch so my estimation of her height is at around 160cm as opposed to 152cm . I feel terrible and can only beg for forgiveness as I have nothing better to do.
CBEEFA41-0F3A-454A-9E63-A783B7AEA6B3.jpeg
8F43573D-D18C-4E86-8789-FCE6EB7161C2.jpeg
082BEDEB-1421-4FF0-BA5F-990C0446BA56.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wish she would stop describing herself as a Mole. In Aus/NZ, ‘Mole’ is a derogatory word for a female, usually alongside ‘slut’ or witch. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Why the hell is she so in love with this skirt? It does nothing for her. Just because it looks like from LV?

Yeah, I just lost it right now with this skirt. She showed into my face one time too much.
Her constant reference to everything looking like Louis Vuitton just proves how little knowledge she actually has regarding fashion.
The pink Karen Millen dress (can only find it pictured in red) is actually inspired by an Alexander McQueen dress from 2011 and the padded cap sleeve is something McQueen does all the time.
Other than the basic shape of the skirt and the gold buttons it does not look like Louis Vuitton neither does the dress.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And the Holland and Cooper clothes look like they are of a beautiful quality. VicITF wins this round for me.
Are you joking? Victoria's edit looks tacky as hell! I must say, Lydia chose better. I used to lust over the Holland and Cooper clothes, but this edit makes my eyes hurt! I'm very passionate about fashion, designers, vintage fashion and art, so I can't gush over this mess. Looks like 2000 fashion to me.

Hello, I'm a long time stalker, used to think this is a place for pure hate but I did find some reasonable people and opinions, so I'm spending time here from occasionally. I used to like Lydia very much and got a lot of things she recommended and I wasn't disappointed. However, since the beginning of this year, she started to let me down and I'm a bit bored of her content. The fashion is not as great anymore, is just more expensive and she is not fun to be around. I do still think you guys here contradict each other so much, preaching being good and her being nasty, and then you go and be so nasty towards her, but each to their own. However, as I said, there are some very valid points here so I'll still be around, because I'm trying to expand my views by reading and being exposed to things that I don't agree with.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes I find that really strange that they didn’t check everything first, someone is definitely going to get in trouble for that mistake and I doubt it will be Lydia! There would have been security there too as the apartment is above the shop! I really doubt she forgot to take it off as she got changed how many times and it would have been worn over whatever dress she was wearing. I’ve worked on shoots and the jewellery is normally always removed from the model by an assistant.

I don’t know if it’s me who is confused or Lydia but I’ve just gone on the Karen millen site and her collection nor the cashmere is sold out 🤔
The bit in the vlog where she said that she needs to check her email to make sure they haven't already emailed her and noticed so she can email them first. so they don't think she took the necklace... Speaks volumes....

If it was an honest mistake she would feel badly and drive to return it the next day and not think twice that they would think it was on purpose. And probably not mention it in the vlog. No big deal.

So... I'm gonna go with shoplifter. I wouldn't put it past Lydia to have had sticky fingers. I have a wealthy neighbor who was in the police blotter for trying to steal boots from a Nordstrom Rack... and she could totally afford them!

AND as @ImNotMean noted... she changed into her own clothes AFTER the shoot and the necklaces were on TOP of the (wrinkly AF) dresses so she had to notice a necklace on top of her ugly floral dress afterwards even before the sweater was put on top. She had to have that necklace on UNDER the dress after the shoot... hiding it. ANYONE would notice a major diamond necklace when changing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The bit in the vlog where she said that she needs to check her email to make sure they haven't already emailed her and noticed so she can email them first. so they don't think she took the necklace... Speaks volumes....

If it was an honest mistake she would feel badly and drive to return it the next day and not think twice that they would think it was on purpose. And probably not mention it in the vlog. No big deal.

So... I'm gonna go with shoplifter. I wouldn't put it past Lydia to have had sticky fingers. I have a wealthy neighbor who was in the police blotter for trying to steal boots from a Nordstrom Rack... and she could totally afford them!
Yes her whole speech about it was so maniacal, why would you mention it in the video firstly but also if it was an accident why would you be so desperate to try and prove that the people from Boodles were stupid because they didn't notice either. It really did speak volumes about her behaviour and character.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes her whole speech about it was so maniacal, why would you mention it in the video firstly but also if it was an accident why would you be so desperate to try and prove that the people from Boodles were stupid because they didn't notice either. It really did speak volumes about her behaviour and character.
Honestly, the brand has completely devalued themselves and their products by associating with her. I find it an utterly obscure partnership

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.