Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminded me that during the height of the lockdown, here in the UK, people were complaining that the beach was too busy...whilst being at the beach 🙄

View attachment 285013

View attachment 285016
Tbh I did the same. I walked with a friend along the riverside on a Saturday and was livid how many people were there. (I hate crowds, so in general the advise to keep at least 1.5m distance to each other is the dReAm for me) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I decided the next time we go into the forest because NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lidl, while I was watching your latest vlog I was being very productive and reported many of your "supposed followers" on ig.
At the start of the vlog your lips are looking very red and raw. I hope they're not to sore after the latest round of fillers.
Why do you insist on telling aldi off in public? He works very hard for you. A little bit of gratitude goes a long way.
I'm glad you glammed up and ironed your dress for the Boodles shoot. IMHO your makeup didn't look any different to any other day and wearing a wrinkled dress probably wasn't the look Boodles was going for.
How about you be responsible for your suitcase? aldi was probably feeling exhausted after spending the day working in the garden and then racing to London to join you et al for dinner etc.
I hope hope you washed your hands after patting Lumi and wiped down the kitchen bench after her bum was on it before making the crumble? Personally I don't like the flavour of cats arse in my food.
I think your latest reel should have a strobe warning attached to it. I'm also thinking you should have ITF and Alex give you some lessons on how to present a very polished/coherent reel.
And lastly, you are not my favourite mole. There are some train wrecks I like to watch and you're one of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Wonder if that whole thing about forgetting to give back the necklace was because Boodles accused her of taking it? I can't even believe that happened, this was a diamond collection, not costume jewellery!
Didn't Lindsey Lohan do the same thing? Walk out of a store with a necklace after she forgot to take it off before she left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tbh I did the same. I walked with a friend along the riverside on a Saturday and was livid how many people were there. (I hate crowds, so in general the advise to keep at least 1.5m distance to each other is the dReAm for me) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I decided the next time we go into the forest because NO.
Hopefully you didn't go on your national news channel or make a youtube video, kicking off about it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
COO😂 with no shares in the company. When I found out lydia doesn’t even offer 5% to Carrie (which lets be honest would still be an insult). It just cements what a total witch she really is. Lydia will likely retire (boast about retiring around 35 or 37 because let’s be honest she’s going to lose the viewers the more intelligent her audience is (she won’t appeal to girls in their 20s as much) What’s Carrie going to do then. She will leave her out hung and dry.

Greedy people rarely have any sympathy and are so up their own ass that giving her a job for so many years is good enough. Setting her up to fall.. living in a make believe world and when she’s no longer irrelevant (which she just won’t understand why she’s not). Carrie will be the fall guy.

And after all that. There will be a video about how Carrie was a "bad" person to her. Cause she matters the most in this world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the Holland and Cooper clothes look like they are of a beautiful quality. VicITF wins this round for me.
The whole vlog Victoria did of the photo shoot and the hotel was lovely to watch. Sadly it makes Lydiot look sooo amateurish. But then Victorias husband is her cameraman so she does have that advantage. Poor Lydiot ;-(

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't have anything for or against Victoria as a person or as an influencer BUT when talking about her as a model of clothing I think she is great, she really knows how to show off clothing and thats what models do they sell us clothing. Then when you compare her with the way Lydiot shows off clothing there is really no comparison. Watching those two videos we are comparing a professional with an amateur.
I suppose though I do have to confess I think Victoria would be a nicer person than Lydia.
But we can see they just like to copy each other not sure why they can be “influencer” by getting ideas of “copying” I know different people style differently but they just like to copy and style “same” or “about the same” They don’t considerate about others, they just wanna look good in photo and stepping their “dirty shoe” all over on top of the seats. 🤢
6A4AFBAD-4815-4619-857E-FB83B9E53CA6.jpeg
45C4AB45-80D7-4E43-A8E8-6B8E4D870116.jpeg
035D6E50-BE3E-43E8-A124-83576C5167BA.jpeg
CEBF41F2-6AE5-456F-AA5A-7B66ED9A3758.jpeg
B9634D4F-BB1F-4B59-8B2B-DED702A795E2.jpeg
6F03CBBF-127F-4B4D-A64E-B509845C1EBD.jpeg
F2F1802F-372F-4639-8DA8-AAA85DE12138.jpeg
1C119E26-54E8-4EED-88AF-075515BBE2F9.jpeg
10369BC1-590B-452A-B53D-F59FF8E16E01.jpeg
15FBFEA4-E746-4363-821A-1D0DF30DA01D.jpeg
E4595F49-69E7-4192-A29F-6238F43BBBA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
But we can see they just like to copy each other not sure why they can be “influencer” by getting ideas of “copying” I know different people style differently but they just like to copy and style “same” or “about the same” They don’t considerate about others, they just wanna look good in photo and stepping their “dirty shoe” all over on top of the seats. 🤢View attachment 285083View attachment 285084View attachment 285085View attachment 285089View attachment 285091View attachment 285092View attachment 285093View attachment 285094View attachment 285095View attachment 285104View attachment 285105

I agree she does copy people, including Victoria, but the black check stuff above, Lydia is wearing H and M and Balmain, and ITF is wearing GIFTED Holland Cooper!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't even know who Inthefrow is except for what is said about her on here. but those pictures above from @ImNotMean . I know Lydia copies everything and everyone because let's face it, she hasn't got any creativity, but wow....single...white...female!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just some of my thoughts from the recent vlog:

“But the hard work doesn’t stop there. I’m going to be doing a wardrobe organise” … is this what is classified as hard work these days? Doing tasks the rest of us do whilst working full time jobs. It’s honestly infuriating when youtubers say tit like that. So tone deaf. Also her comment about not liking manual labour… Does she think her coffin beds will need to be tended to 3 times a year or something? Painting them was probably the easiest part.

I always find it weird when youtubers film their staff and assistants especially without asking first (I don’t know if she asked Depop Dee off camera but I’m going to assume she didn’t). She used to do this with Cal and all of Ali’s videographers. You could tell how uncomfortable they were being exposed to her 800k subscribers without warning but obviously they can’t tell their boss to get the camera out their bleeping faces. Lydia signed up to broadcast her life online, not her employees.
(Also why does she call Dee, “My assistant Dee” every single time? Especially when they have clearly established a friendship outside of work. So condescending.)

Anyone find it hilarious that the jewelry company didn’t even offer her the jewelry after the shoot? I always see that when influencers and celebs do a shoot for a brand, the brand tends to let them keep the pieces after. It’s very telling that they didn’t let her keep the pieces in my opinion. Also, I can’t believe she didn’t steam that dress for the shoot. The creases were so bad and unprofessional. I wouldn’t let her keep the pieces either if she turned up like that.

I know not everyone’s a fan of Ali but the way she orders him around and the constant digs at him in the last few vlogs has made me feel bad for him. He spent the whole of his day filling her black holes (they literally look like portals to hell) with soil and she STILL had to mention that he was late for dinner and kept putting him down for not finishing the beds early enough. What kind of a marriage is that?
To be honest the Boodles jewellery is a few thousand a piece and she isn’t going to bring them any sales so if it was my company I wouldn’t be gifting her anything either. It would just be a total loss plus they would have to watch her wear it and cover it in makeup, fake tan, oils, moisturiser and perfume.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
But we can see they just like to copy each other not sure why they can be “influencer” by getting ideas of “copying” I know different people style differently but they just like to copy and style “same” or “about the same” They don’t considerate about others, they just wanna look good in photo and stepping their “dirty shoe” all over on top of the seats. 🤢View attachment 285083View attachment 285084View attachment 285085View attachment 285089View attachment 285091View attachment 285092View attachment 285093View attachment 285094View attachment 285095View attachment 285104View attachment 285105
Jeeez how masculine does our Lyds look when seen side by side with another woman...look at that bloody jawline 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the pix you have chosen and the comparisons and your sooo right, they are all selling the same things BUT I do think Victoria sells them sooo much better. Her photographs in particular are so much more professional, they have interesting content, beautiful colours, Victoria looks different in all the shots, she styles her hair to suit the outfit, Lydiot just has that hair hanging down, always looking the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh wow Lydia literally copies everything from Victoria 😂 and now she has started copying from Josie and her granny fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be honest the Boodles jewellery is a few thousand a piece and she isn’t going to bring them any sales so if it was my company I wouldn’t be gifting her anything either. It would just be a total loss plus they would have to watch her wear it and cover it in makeup, fake tan, oils, moisturiser and perfume.
These brands are just as inept as Lydia. Would you not do an inventory at the end of a shoot when there is thousands of pounds of jewellery and a room full of people involved. Anyone could have pocketed the necklace or anything they else fancied. Who'd get the blame for the missing piece, if Lydia hadn't owned up to it?

Reactions: 23
So shes up to 902k followers on IG, how! This just makes me livid! Her content is crap and when you compare it to others like the video reels I posted at the start of this thread with Victoria it make absolutely no bleeping sense.at.all.none! witch needs to be taken down. bleeping duck
20201023_105508.jpg

Is the garden gnome wearing lyds H&M jumped?

20201023_213255.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.