Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes up to 902k followers on IG, how! This just makes me livid! Her content is crap and when you compare it to others like the video reels I posted at the start of this thread with Victoria it make absolutely no bleeping sense.at.all.none! witch needs to be taken down. bleeping duckView attachment 285213
This picture 😆 I have to use it as my new avatar!

Absolutely insane that she's now up to 902k :oops: The bot accounts we've all been reporting, hasn't made a difference yet. then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 284880
There really is no comparison between these two. I appreciate not everyone likes Inthefrow but im basing this purely on the video quality of their clothing collaboration
View attachment 284878
Oh wow 😲😲😲
I was thinking about this some time ago. If you want to be classy/lux/expensive/whatever you need to 'act' that way all the time. You cannot be lady and put fart sounds and 13yo bad editing in your videos, you have to take care about all the details and grammar etc, you cannot have your chipped nails on show and curse words (biped or not biped out)... if you want to be classy lady, your videos are supposed to look like the one frow did (music, light, professionals around, perfect background etc), not that terrible 'me and my camera in my dressing room with a bad angle' try.
I mean, you can be good in that job even if you don't have everything done by professionals, even if you show funny sides of your personality, laugh at yourself and be very very very relatable, but then *everything* has to be with that vibe. You cannot insist on being posh&lux and than show *that* video as your advertisement for clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder if that whole thing about forgetting to give back the necklace was because Boodles accused her of taking it? I can't even believe that happened, this was a diamond collection, not costume jewellery!
WHat?!! When did this happen?!

Reactions: 3
This picture 😆 I have to use it as my new avatar!

Absolutely insane that she's now up to 902k :oops: The bot accounts we've all been reporting, hasn't made a difference yet. then?
Instagram really don't care, I wouldn't waste your time doing it. The platform would collapse if they cleared out all the fake profiles

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I totally agree, I spent some time reporting the bots but all Lydia’s team will do is buy more. She will most likely get to 1 million before the year ends, another shitshow of 2020

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Look what I found (was looking for the definition of depressive personality disorder), when this isn't our Lyds, especially the second sentence.
1603456443369.png

Instagram really don't care, I wouldn't waste your time doing it. The platform would collapse if they cleared out all the fake profiles
They would only care if the advertisers would tell them to get rid of the bots or else.

I totally agree, I spent some time reporting the bots but all Lydia’s team will do is buy more. She will most likely get to 1 million before the year ends, another shitshow of 2020
No, she would've to buy 100k bots, that would be too obvious in her stats.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I showed the raised beds to my OH and he said "Ali's bunk beds".
BUNK BEDS 😅😅😅 !!!

OMG, right?! @Miscanthus - don't forget this amazing gem, again from our resident comedian, @Miss Trunchbull: "We shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Maybe they are ahead of their time and are expecting rising sea levels to happen sooner than predicted." ROFLMAO!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
DE3B3FE9-F1BD-4415-BC90-889E565F82BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just some of my thoughts from the recent vlog:

“But the hard work doesn’t stop there. I’m going to be doing a wardrobe organise” … is this what is classified as hard work these days? Doing tasks the rest of us do whilst working full time jobs. It’s honestly infuriating when youtubers say tit like that. So tone deaf. Also her comment about not liking manual labour… Does she think her coffin beds will need to be tended to 3 times a year or something? Painting them was probably the easiest part.

I always find it weird when youtubers film their staff and assistants especially without asking first (I don’t know if she asked Depop Dee off camera but I’m going to assume she didn’t). She used to do this with Cal and all of Ali’s videographers. You could tell how uncomfortable they were being exposed to her 800k subscribers without warning but obviously they can’t tell their boss to get the camera out their bleeping faces. Lydia signed up to broadcast her life online, not her employees.
(Also why does she call Dee, “My assistant Dee” every single time? Especially when they have clearly established a friendship outside of work. So condescending.)

Anyone find it hilarious that the jewelry company didn’t even offer her the jewelry after the shoot? I always see that when influencers and celebs do a shoot for a brand, the brand tends to let them keep the pieces after. It’s very telling that they didn’t let her keep the pieces in my opinion. Also, I can’t believe she didn’t steam that dress for the shoot. The creases were so bad and unprofessional. I wouldn’t let her keep the pieces either if she turned up like that.

I know not everyone’s a fan of Ali but the way she orders him around and the constant digs at him in the last few vlogs has made me feel bad for him. He spent the whole of his day filling her black holes (they literally look like portals to hell) with soil and she STILL had to mention that he was late for dinner and kept putting him down for not finishing the beds early enough. What kind of a marriage is that?
Marion Cotillard once got in real trouble because she lost a piece of jewelry the year she won the Oscar. It was worth thousands obviously. So I don't think they get gifted the expensive clothes and jewels all the time. It'll be quite normal for Lyd to give it back since it's not even like her audience will likely be able to purchase it.

Wonder if that whole thing about forgetting to give back the necklace was because Boodles accused her of taking it? I can't even believe that happened, this was a diamond collection, not costume jewellery!
She must of taken it... if Lydia and her 2 assistants where the only ones to leave when Boodles realised the necklace was missing they would of done a bag search and not let anyone else leave. The only people to leave would of been Lydia and her crew therefor one of them took the necklace. Lydia must be worried incase the company mention it and her fans find out otherwise why would she put the story in the vlog? If Boodles mention it now her fans will jump to her defence and say she just forgot.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
These brands are just as inept as Lydia. Would you not do an inventory at the end of a shoot when there is thousands of pounds of jewellery and a room full of people involved. Anyone could have pocketed the necklace or anything they else fancied. Who'd get the blame for the missing piece, if Lydia hadn't owned up to it?
Yes I find that really strange that they didn’t check everything first, someone is definitely going to get in trouble for that mistake and I doubt it will be Lydia! There would have been security there too as the apartment is above the shop! I really doubt she forgot to take it off as she got changed how many times and it would have been worn over whatever dress she was wearing. I’ve worked on shoots and the jewellery is normally always removed from the model by an assistant.

I don’t know if it’s me who is confused or Lydia but I’ve just gone on the Karen millen site and her collection nor the cashmere is sold out 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I find that really strange that they didn’t check everything first, someone is definitely going to get in trouble for that mistake and I doubt it will be Lydia! There would have been security there too as the apartment is above the shop! I really doubt she forgot to take it off as she got changed how many times and it would have been worn over whatever dress she was wearing. I’ve worked on shoots and the jewellery is normally always removed from the model by an assistant.

I don’t know if it’s me who is confused or Lydia but I’ve just gone on the Karen millen site and her collection nor the cashmere is sold out 🤔
I also thought how myassistantDee was drinking while on the shoot. And making the appartment as is theirs. Veeery profesional

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t watched the flog, so has she returned the boodles necklace she “forgot” she had on yet or not?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched the flog, so has she returned the boodles necklace she “forgot” she had on yet or not?
She didn’t say but I would imagine Boodles would send someone to collect it from her at the restaurant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.