Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE:

"She couldn’t even bring herself to show the right hand side bed.....it’s so far off the ground it’s probably in Buckinghamshire."

@Miss Trunchbull has me DYING in a fit of crying laughter . . . I'm going to need those Pampers from @Elle Belle!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 284880
There really is no comparison between these two. I appreciate not everyone likes Inthefrow but im basing this purely on the video quality of their clothing collaboration
View attachment 284878
I don't have anything for or against Victoria as a person or as an influencer BUT when talking about her as a model of clothing I think she is great, she really knows how to show off clothing and thats what models do they sell us clothing. Then when you compare her with the way Lydiot shows off clothing there is really no comparison. Watching those two videos we are comparing a professional with an amateur.
I suppose though I do have to confess I think Victoria would be a nicer person than Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The groaning noise Lydia made at the start of this video alarmed me haha. I had my computer volume up too loud. Off to FF my way through the video!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would suggest to fill the beds and raise the remaining levels in between about £1,000
Interesting.... though that is a lot of money she is crying poor and making a mess of it when she blows more than that in a whim in a cozy clothes haul!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
99% of us were genuine viewers of Lydia, as the times changed, we became "consumers" and she moved to a "salesperson" role. In general, I'd say most of us are supportive of that as a legitimate career choice, and infact invest our time and even our money to support similar people, hence the attempts to compare her to her "peers" in the "industry".

The problem is that as "consumers", we, her audience grew unhappy and dissatisfied with some of her behaviors/content/attitude/sneakiness with disclosing/flat out lies/poor work ethic/etc. We tried voicing that, even giving polite feedback, and instead of taking the feedback on the chin and improving upon her content/self, she makes a fuss, our comments get deleted, and even worse.... She goes through and blocks us. (I'm not talking about bullying, swear words, creepy men, fair to block that)

Tattle exists because she deletes comments and feedback.
There is a reason her thread moves the fastest, she is by far the poorest performing "content creator" and her "peers" are clearly moving well beyond and surpassing her. COVID has just made that even more apparent in my eyes; instead of viewing her as we did, we now enjoy watching the train wreck, not just professionally but personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
@Miscanthus - out of curiosity... do you know how much that much dirt costs... delivered?
I did try to cost this whole job a while ago but it was before the whole horror was revealed, so just totting up:
* Raised beds x 6 = £1500
* extra wood
* Liners x 6
* Wood stain
* Top soil & Pete (sic) free compost @ £45-85 per tonne
* Delivery costs
* Labour

I would say that we are easily talking about £3k....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's difgicultvyo jni
I would suggest to fill the beds and raise the remaining levels in between about £1,000
Yes....it's difficult to know because you can pay as little as £45 a tonne up to £90, depending on quality, loose or grab bags etc and then delivery if locally sourced or from further away etc. The peat free would be at the top end of the price too.
At least £1k....

Reactions: 15
COO😂 with no shares in the company. When I found out lydia doesn’t even offer 5% to Carrie (which lets be honest would still be an insult). It just cements what a total witch she really is. Lydia will likely retire (boast about retiring around 35 or 37 because let’s be honest she’s going to lose the viewers the more intelligent her audience is (she won’t appeal to girls in their 20s as much) What’s Carrie going to do then. She will leave her out hung and dry.

Greedy people rarely have any sympathy and are so up their own ass that giving her a job for so many years is good enough. Setting her up to fall.. living in a make believe world and when she’s no longer irrelevant (which she just won’t understand why she’s not). Carrie will be the fall guy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
COO😂 with no shares in the company. When I found out lydia doesn’t even offer 5% to Carrie (which lets be honest would still be an insult). It just cements what a total witch she really is. Lydia will likely retire (boast about retiring around 35 or 37 because let’s be honest she’s going to lose the viewers the more intelligent her audience is (she won’t appeal to girls in their 20s as much) What’s Carrie going to do then. She will leave her out hung and dry.

Greedy people rarely have any sympathy and are so up their own ass that giving her a job for so many years is good enough. Setting her up to fall.. living in a make believe world and when she’s no longer irrelevant (which she just won’t understand why she’s not). Carrie will be the fall guy.
that or she'll try to keep going since there's a few channels for older women and that's an area that might develop in the future.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder if that whole thing about forgetting to give back the necklace was because Boodles accused her of taking it? I can't even believe that happened, this was a diamond collection, not costume jewellery!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Josie is turning into the next Em Sheldon or whatever her name is!
She also was up Amelia Liana's ass. I think she searches a place to hibernate to save some money for heating.

Btw, I'm still LMAO for the comment that suggested the spy's own thread on tattle 😂 😂 😂 I think that was the highlight of my week.
It was @JMD Glittergirl567 #1 - Insults others and judges us, hypocrites shouldn't make a fuss, you'll end up with your own thread, poor sheepy sheep you've been mislead.

Does anyone know when Dee started work for her empress? I can't remember. I think it was somewhat during middle to end of lockdown, I only remember they had interviews before (when George was still there, why did you all call him Dave? Is that his real name?) but the person that "won" (maybe the first real happened give away) the position couldn't start right away because of lock-down. Don't know if Dee would be the same person or a different one.

Hm, did the spy wear Holland & Cooper?
1603440457721.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't have anything for or against Victoria as a person or as an influencer BUT when talking about her as a model of clothing I think she is great, she really knows how to show off clothing and thats what models do they sell us clothing. Then when you compare her with the way Lydiot shows off clothing there is really no comparison. Watching those two videos we are comparing a professional with an amateur.
I suppose though I do have to confess I think Victoria would be a nicer person than Lydia.
And the Holland and Cooper clothes look like they are of a beautiful quality. VicITF wins this round for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if that whole thing about forgetting to give back the necklace was because Boodles accused her of taking it? I can't even believe that happened, this was a diamond collection, not costume jewellery!
I hope they learn from that and make the next time an inventory before someone leaves a shoot.

Reactions: 17
So she's done a bit of painting on the raised beds and has now declared that she doesn't like manual labour 🤣🤣🤣 doesn't bode well for her becoming the Queen of vegetable growing. Ali better brace himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just some of my thoughts from the recent vlog:

“But the hard work doesn’t stop there. I’m going to be doing a wardrobe organise” … is this what is classified as hard work these days? Doing tasks the rest of us do whilst working full time jobs. It’s honestly infuriating when youtubers say tit like that. So tone deaf. Also her comment about not liking manual labour… Does she think her coffin beds will need to be tended to 3 times a year or something? Painting them was probably the easiest part.

I always find it weird when youtubers film their staff and assistants especially without asking first (I don’t know if she asked Depop Dee off camera but I’m going to assume she didn’t). She used to do this with Cal and all of Ali’s videographers. You could tell how uncomfortable they were being exposed to her 800k subscribers without warning but obviously they can’t tell their boss to get the camera out their bleeping faces. Lydia signed up to broadcast her life online, not her employees.
(Also why does she call Dee, “My assistant Dee” every single time? Especially when they have clearly established a friendship outside of work. So condescending.)

Anyone find it hilarious that the jewelry company didn’t even offer her the jewelry after the shoot? I always see that when influencers and celebs do a shoot for a brand, the brand tends to let them keep the pieces after. It’s very telling that they didn’t let her keep the pieces in my opinion. Also, I can’t believe she didn’t steam that dress for the shoot. The creases were so bad and unprofessional. I wouldn’t let her keep the pieces either if she turned up like that.

I know not everyone’s a fan of Ali but the way she orders him around and the constant digs at him in the last few vlogs has made me feel bad for him. He spent the whole of his day filling her black holes (they literally look like portals to hell) with soil and she STILL had to mention that he was late for dinner and kept putting him down for not finishing the beds early enough. What kind of a marriage is that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just some of my thoughts from the recent vlog:

“But the hard work doesn’t stop there. I’m going to be doing a wardrobe organise” … is this what is classified as hard work these days? Doing tasks the rest of us do whilst working full time jobs. It’s honestly infuriating when youtubers say tit like that. So tone deaf. Also her comment about not liking manual labour… Does she think her coffin beds will need to be tended to 3 times a year or something? Painting them was probably the easiest part.

I always find it weird when youtubers film their staff and assistants especially without asking first (I don’t know if she asked Depop Dee off camera but I’m going to assume she didn’t). She used to do this with Cal and all of Ali’s videographers. You could tell how uncomfortable they were being exposed to her 800k subscribers without warning but obviously they can’t tell their boss to get the camera out their bleeping faces. Lydia signed up to broadcast her life online, not her employees.
(Also why does she call Dee, “My assistant Dee” every single time? Especially when they have clearly established a friendship outside of work. So condescending.)

Anyone find it hilarious that the jewelry company didn’t even offer her the jewelry after the shoot? I always see that when influencers and celebs do a shoot for a brand, the brand tends to let them keep the pieces after. It’s very telling that they didn’t let her keep the pieces in my opinion. Also, I can’t believe she didn’t steam that dress for the shoot. The creases were so bad and unprofessional. I wouldn’t let her keep the pieces either if she turned up like that.

I know not everyone’s a fan of Ali but the way she orders him around and the constant digs at him in the last few vlogs has made me feel bad for him. He spent the whole of his day filling her black holes (they literally look like portals to hell) with soil and she STILL had to mention that he was late for dinner and kept putting him down for not finishing the beds early enough. What kind of a marriage is that?
The irony that she wants her comment section only positive and "supportive" whilst being herself the bitchiest witch that ever bitched.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Haha so she goes to London the last day before it goes ‘into lockdown’ for work and a night out and moans that there were a lot of people out drinking. Okay Lydia. You were there too on your night out, in your own words looking for A BAR to go in, but they were all full. Does she never stop and realise what a twit she always sounds.
Reminded me that during the height of the lockdown, here in the UK, people were complaining that the beach was too busy...whilst being at the beach 🙄

1603441726594.png

1603441766718.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.