Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it were an honest mistake, something like that happening doesn't leave your mind. Words will be spoken, I'd be surprised if she was asked back to work for them again, but then thinking about it we rarely see her do more than two campaigns with any company.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ali's latest Reel is tragic. The stupid editing (literally the exact same "close the book and outfit change" as Lydias, not sure why they thought it was such a good idea they BOTH had to do it), the CRINGE "smolder" look he always tries to do, playing with his necklace, the horrible ripped jeans outfit that literally looks like women's clothing, the stupid too-short pants, the gag-worthy black outfit at the end with the stupid flipping of the collar...He is trying SO HARD to look like a sexy badass when he just looks like a little kid playing pretend.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
They photoshopped her nose 😂😂😂
Also, her second drop just became live, yet it’s already discounted??? I hate this marketing tactic of pretending the initial price was higher and it’s actually a bargain 🤮 It’s already overpriced anyway, she’s not that famous, her vids don’t get million of views.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Yes her whole speech about it was so maniacal, why would you mention it in the video firstly but also if it was an accident why would you be so desperate to try and prove that the people from Boodles were stupid because they didn't notice either. It really did speak volumes about her behaviour and character.
She doth protest too much. Sounds so dodgy to me.

Even if it were an honest mistake, something like that happening doesn't leave your mind. Words will be spoken, I'd be surprised if she was asked back to work for them again, but then thinking about it we rarely see her do more than two campaigns with any company.
She only goes anywhere twice...the second time to apologise!

(I'm paraphrasing my mother😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In regards to the diamond necklace that she “forgot” to take off after the shoot....

Lydia’s exact words from her vlog: “What if they’ve already emailed us and it looks like we’ve been caught?”

I’m no language expert, but using the words ‘been caught’ subconsciously implies that this was no mistake...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In regards to the diamond necklace that she “forgot” to take off after the shoot....

Lydia’s exact words from her vlog: “What if they’ve already emailed us and it looks like we’ve been caught?”

I’m no language expert, but using the words ‘been caught’ subconsciously implies that this was no mistake...
Maybe she was hoping that if she accidentally left the necklace on, they would respond to her email by saying don't worry you can keep it but I was looking on the Boodles website and I would guess, based on similar items for sale, that the pieces she was wearing start at around 10K and go up to around 45k. So no chance she was going to be given a piece to take home.
The chances are whoever was in charge of doing the jewellery inventory noticed that there was a piece missing but didn't want to accuse Lydia for fear of being wrong and upsetting the 'talent'. We all know Lydia isn't very polite and it wouldn't shock me if she acts quite abrupt with the 'staff' wherever she is working.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why on earth do Boodles think any of Lidl’s minions would be able to buy such expensive jewelry? Whoever is doing their marketing needs to be fired for associating with Lidl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

So weird isn't it, was totally un-necessary to leave that in the vlog!

Reactions: 20
Why on earth do Boodles think any of Lidl’s minions would be able to buy such expensive jewelry? Whoever is doing their marketing needs to be fired for associating with Lidl
I said the same thing too, they are never going to make any money out of this. It's beyond stupid! Lydia only ever works with stupidly expensive brands so she can appear more luxe and hopefully get some expensive freebies. She can't even sell out her globy or a Karen Millen edit let alone diamond jewellery worth a few grand.

Frow is doing it right in my opinion. She has a collection with edge of ember which is a mid tier brand and she has posted loads of stories of people buying quite a few pieces and the same with her Holland and cooper edit it appears quite a few people have purchased a fair bit where as Lydia can only repost other bloggers who have been gifted pieces from her KM edit as no one has really bought it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.