Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.............*wheeze*.....................HHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't even have a cat. And I know this is not how cats work. Lydia? You have a cat and now you have a vegetable garden. If you let your cat outside unattended, she will be dropping loads in your vegetable garden. This isn't rocket science.

Poor Ali is going to be eating cat doody. What on earth did he do in a former life to come back and be served cat poop for dinner by such a shrewd, sneering, demanding, lazy wife?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 292669
Nasty Girl is what you are, the thing you're meant to be advertising is Nasty Gal 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 292673
And it doesn't even work!

View attachment 292675
"Lynx would never disappear!" "Lumi would never get ill from the coconut oil I feed her, nor the toxic plants I keep in the house!"

View attachment 292676
View attachment 292678
How long will these comments say now that the deletion crew are part-time?

View attachment 292685
How else would she scrounge together all those pennies to buy those pumpkins?

View attachment 292677
Spending 5 figures on her new hobby, but hasn't even read the most basic gardening advice. She should sue Carrie's mum for keeping this secret from her.
What the hell? She can't even spell the name of the company she's working with????
Why am I surprised? I hope they see this!
Can't spell, can't pronounce, can't research, can't do manual labour, can't take advice....
Everything is half arsed with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trouble in the camp, the troops are revolting... Methinks Kim Jong Lydia and Cawwiiee are blacked out drunk in a corner of the bungalow, sloshed outta their teeny tiny silly moo moo slothy sloth minds and the troops are doing their own thing... tsk tsk

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Vlog Thursday 29th October

- She lisps it's a big day as her husband has finished off her raised beds. How many wrinkles does an asshole have? Smile Lydia. I'll count them.
- She has her own autumnal crumble recipe. That she's adapted from someone else's. I know you're not as stupid as you sound. Nobody could be.
- She can't deal with how autumnal everything is. It happens every year Lydia. Every single year. Did you forget to pay your brain bill?
- Ad for NastyGal. She has a white jumper on to do the gardening. Relatable. She's planting the seeds. She needs to order more. I think 'more' is the word that makes me cringe the most with her.
- She says she looks like a mole with makeup on. Nope, it's definitely 'mole', definitely. Any similarity between her and human is purely coincidental.
- She can't wait to have a greenhouse to keep all her stuff as it's everywhere. A 30K shed then. It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
- She took 3 days off after spending 5 hours in the garden. If she ever overdoes it she gets ill. It's not contagious, it's her body's reaction. Some TLC will be getting her back fighting fit. She's on the mend. Oh how bleeping stupid you sound.
- She has rather a large amount of parcels she needs to get stuck into. Definitely on the mend then. Who remembers back in the day when Lydia fanged her channel was luxury only? She's done a full 360 back on her bullshit.
- She says it's important to let you know she has a discount on NastyGal. NastyGal ALWAYS has a discount. You dense cabbage.
- She's opening the parcel; she can see all the snuggles. Do you want to die stupid, Lydia?
- She says the moment you steam clothes they're completely transformed. Seems you have an incurable case of liabetes then.
- The sage pants. She says they're just the dream. You make a lovely corpse in them. They're the exact same colour as her kitchen island, gates and front door. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She says she loves these items as she doesn't mind if she ruins them. So Lydia, you're the reason we have warning labels on everything.
- She sent a huge box to smart works and a hospice. No footage of this, obviously. She got jealous of Ali's hangers, so is selling hers to get new ones. Still dead on this one. Who actually sells used hangers? The actual shame. She couldn't bring the new hangers upstairs as they were so heavy. I don't know how to put this nicely. So I just won't.
- Story time, when she started dating Ali and girls used to send him pictures of their vaginas, he used to go urghhh. I have neither the time or the crayons to explain the irony in this story. I'll just drop though that I think Ali's favourite vegetable may definitely be aubergine.
- She shows a very large hamper of La Mer. She says everything in the hamper belongs to her. The first step of your high horse is gonna be a witch. Tuck and roll.
- She says she's stopping vlogging to start vlogging again, as she's a busy bumble bee. Nah it's 'busy bumble bee', 100 per cent; how anyone can advocate they're so busy when all they do is open packages is bleeping beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Why has she got massive dents in her cheeks?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s all I can look at these days while watching is her messed up cheeks! Omg I remember the bruising this is from all the Botox! I’m literally shocked she actually pays someone to change nice hair and a somewhat pretty face to this! Now she looks like a skeleton with too much makeup on!
She is getting more cocky as each Instagram and You Tube vlog each day! I’m really thinking twice about even supporting such a smug pretentious b$tch! And as we all know by now it’s all a act! In Ali’s vlogs she shows her true colors and what pisses me off she goes out of her way to sabotage his vlogs! Did you guys see her in the last two vlogs when she stretches and has this weird smile to make sure she is seen! Ali didn’t spend much time on talking to her in the kitchen and he’s standing there talking and she’s in the background begging for attention! She’s a attention bleep! Ali thinks he’s so sweet but I remember he literally broke that mug on purpose I looked back at it a few times and Lydia laughed! I think it was set up so that the company would send her a entire set of expensive dishes that are handmade! Didn’t work Lydia!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.............*wheeze*.....................HHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't even have a cat. And I know this is not how cats work. Lydia? You have a cat and now you have a vegetable garden. If you let your cat outside unattended, she will be dropping loads in your vegetable garden. This isn't rocket science.

Poor Ali is going to be eating cat doody. What on earth did he do in a former life to come back and be served cat poop for dinner by such a shrewd, sneering, demanding, lazy wife?
The damn cat of the horse's stable always shat into their hay box. 😤 Not like she had a whole stable and the outer surroundings for that.
They just have thing for boxes. Either they sit or tit in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The damn cat of the horse's stable always shat into their hay box. 😤 Not like she had a whole stable and the outer surroundings for that.
They just have thing for boxes. Either they sit or tit in them.
I strongly advise anyone who will be eating at the Millen Gorden New Build Country Estate (ok that's only two people: Carrie and maybe Ken when he returns to paint the lounge from black to sage green). Yea I strongly advise those two people to eat any food served in that house like this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god, it's new thread time again... when did that happen :oops:

Lydia Millen #44 It's too much... Globy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she really think that those seeds will grow and produce veg. Moreover broad beans are disgusting( pers opinion).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 292651
I’m nearly 13 minutes in & ive had 4 adverts already & look how many are still to come.
Do they plan how many adverts go into videos or is it a YouTube thing?
a 35 minute video should have 10 videos in!
As for moaning about over doing it when she was gardening, piss off. Go & do an actual day of real graft, I build furniture for a living and I have a child to look after and I’m a single mum I do everything myself wish I could take 3 days off after one day of ‘work’
Get the fuxk out my face lydl!!!
I am getting them too I think Im on my third ad👀

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You’re working in a garden...why on earth would you wear white?? 🤔

Oh my goodness! Apparently her cat must be so superior to all other cats if she thinks that! What a joke! Minus the fact that snails and other bugs are going to feed on those plants 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread name suggestion:

Lydia Millen #44 Cotswolds wanna be, Ali Gordons master! Where’s GloBy? Where’s the greenhouse? Botox disaster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 292493
If any of these plants stay alive into next year, there isn't enough space between each of them

View attachment 292496
How to do your back in 101. More moaning, massages, and reflexology to follow

Also those boots aren't even zipped up. I thought they were supposed to be the 'practical' ones - if you can't even garden in them, what are they for??
There is a reason why greenhouses have garden beds at waist height! 🤦🏻‍♀️
evidently Liedia’s planning has let her down again. The sky high beds just aren’t quite high enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #44 Her coat hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the overpriced wallpaper of pheasants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell, would you look at that, 55% discount without Lydias ~special unique boss babe~ code
View attachment 292711
I'm beginning to wonder if she is so desperate for brand work that she is making up jobs, like this one. Also, when she went to Boodles, it was pointed out that London Chatter went there as well and did pretty much the same thing as she did. Maybe the jobs are genuine, but she is 'bigging them up' to be more than they really are. I watched a video last week by Stephanie Toms and she apologised to her followers about the jobs that she'd been taking on over lockdown, saying she was really worried about paying her bills and Olly her boyfriend who works for her, but now she'd got work back again, that it'd all go back to normal. I am sure that Stephanie wasn't alone in this situation. She even commented she'd had £15k worth of work suddenly cancelled almost overnight. The fact that she said this impressed me to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.