Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn't show unpacking the clothes before they are steamed, as they all look like rags!
Tbf, they will probably melt if she uses a steamer on them.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "the tea bed"View attachment 292512

what the bed'll look like in a few months:
View attachment 292513

she's looking forward to having a greenhouse so she'll have a place to keep everything...
witch you have a shed?????? You're paying 28K to store some gardening supplies??
Hahahahah, we had the same thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Also it is important for me to let you know thaaaaat.... I have a discount code"

No Lid, it is important for you to let your viewers know that you are being PAID to show this. And lets face it, nasty gal must have parted with a lot of cash to get queen lid to try their stuff on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 17.38.32.png

Possibly the most unflattering thing I've ever seen her wear.

Does anyone else get Melania vibes from this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I knew it! That wallpaper of dreams that is sooooo expensive will be torn down for this. 😱 I’m sure the rest of the room will be replaced and ripped apart as well. Just a matter of time for the black dungeon room.

And she’s such a witch with her blocking comments! If this new sage takeover and tearing out of the whole house doesn't make her followers sick, then nothing will.

View attachment 292477
Perfect choice! The wallpaper for PEASANTS ( rem she can't spell so she obviously can't tell the difference and ALDI won't be able to pronounce it correctly either) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has literally copied almost word for word what Josie said about vegetables going a long way and how you can make so many meals out of a pumpkin and they only cost a pound 😂 😂 she seriously has no original thoughts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Perfect choice! The wallpaper for PEASANTS ( rem she can't spell so she obviously can't tell the difference and ALDI won't be able to pronounce it correctly either) :ROFLMAO:
OMG a WHAT A FRICKIN WASTE! And she banged on about the fart wallpaper for sooooo long. This woman is cracked. And then she sells her used hangers for change on DEpop? That peasant wallpaper is even more naff than the farts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ali's latest vlog was boring as usual. But what irked me was his use of the word "autumnal" repeatedly - clearly, it must be a big, difficult word for those two twats because we've seen how pathetic their command of the English language is.

He was such a poser trying to "coach" his friend at the restaurant on how to taste wine. "Lovely" is something he says when he wants to sound elegant and knowledgable but he comes off looking like a clueless fool. What a pretentious prick! Lydiot herself takes an eternity to stuff her entire honking nose in a wine glass. She's so inelegant and clumsy when she does it.

Again, I see how they are meant for each other. They are a pair of money hungry, pretentious posers. Both boring as duck and both trying to act like they have class, manners and etiquette when at home they stuff their faces with giant mouthfuls of sausage rolls, pizza and beige pasta with mountains of cheese.

One of you lovely Tattlers posted a pic of a brand ski trip where they are both hunched over like two hungry fools, shoveling food into their mouths unlike others eating at the table. They are both as boring, classless, stupid and fake as the other. Bot insecure, both lying about their heights all the time. It's so stupid, honestly.

I do believe though Ali will stay with her until the $ is gone and her "influencer" career comes to a screeching halt. He'll then find himself a sweet, humble, soft spoken girl who is earnest and honest with whom he can have a child with - not like this lying, narcissistic glutton he is married to who will do anything for $ and fame.

And that new wall paper for the powder room...ugliest tit I've seen. Like I've said before, never have I seen someone make a house look worse with each redesign.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "the tea bed"View attachment 292512

what the bed'll look like in a few months:
View attachment 292513

she's looking forward to having a greenhouse so she'll have a place to keep everything...
witch you have a shed?????? You're paying 28K to store some gardening supplies??
My sweet lord. She is lost with the map in hand. She could take advice from Joey Tribbiani.

I am all for anybody taking on a new hobby and being open to learn something. But she is doing nothing of the sort. She is just winging it and getting it all wrong and how dare anyone try to share actual knowledge with her. She is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Karen Millen/Boohoo/Nasty Gal all part of the same company, just waiting on Lydia's Boohoo haul.

Talking of sex toys, her vagina comments in the vlog were a bit inappropriate!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.