Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

Lydia continues with her life of lies. La mer not heard of till they send supplies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the hell? She can't even spell the name of the company she's working with????
Why am I surprised? I hope they see this!
Can't spell, can't pronounce, can't research, can't do manual labour, can't take advice....
Everything is half arsed with her!
At least she’s grateful for her hair. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Could we have a poll at the beginning of the next thread on how long before the black living room will be painted sage? :LOL:

She mentioned something that Lauren (their interior designer) will advise which projects can go ahead before Christmas and etc, so maybe the living room will be transformed before their birthdays. But at the rate they’re going it might be painted before. Let’s see now that most of Northamptonshire is in Tier 3 and Ali might not be able to have his relaxing golfing days, he might be summoned to start the ridiculously difficult task of painting black sage. Maybe she will give Ali an early Christmas present and have him paint the living room sage, thus allowing him to work as late as he wants, it’s for the greater good after all.

How many coats of paint will it take? How many samples will she need to beg from Farrow & Ball? Stay tuned for the next chapter of the Bungalow, the Sage saga

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lydia Millen #44 - I don't want your advice so you do you lovely, I'm a 'gardener' now, off to kill plants instead of Ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could we have a poll at the beginning of the next thread on how long before the black living room will be painted sage? :LOL:

She mentioned something that Lauren (their interior designer) will advise which projects can go ahead before Christmas and etc, so maybe the living room will be transformed before their birthdays. But at the rate they’re going it might be painted before. Let’s see now that most of Northamptonshire is in Tier 3 and Ali might not be able to have his relaxing golfing days, he might be summoned to start the ridiculously difficult task of painting black sage. Maybe she will give Ali an early Christmas present and have him paint the living room sage, thus allowing him to work as late as he wants, it’s for the greater good after all.

How many coats of paint will it take? How many samples will she need to beg from Farrow & Ball? Stay tuned for the next chapter of the Bungalow, the Sage saga
Unfortunately for us Northamptonshire is still tier 1 so we will very soon be treated to the house renovations as madam will want it doing before she puts her Christmas decorations up!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I knew it! That wallpaper of dreams that is sooooo expensive will be torn down for this. 😱 I’m sure the rest of the room will be replaced and ripped apart as well. Just a matter of time for the black dungeon room.

And she’s such a witch with her blocking comments! If this new sage takeover and tearing out of the whole house doesn't make her followers sick, then nothing will.

View attachment 292477

Her laughing face emoji and the x after her passive aggressive comments is pure witch

• Heart
Ok folks you can block me now ;-) but I have to say this just so I can feel justified in commenting again on the gardening if/when she is pissing me off. Just watched the gardening bit of the latest vlog and I am going to have to give her a little credit for that part of the vlog. I suppose it was just that she got in and did some work, she wasn't complaining about appearances or any aesthetic crap, although for fellow Aussies I did have a laugh when she said she looked like a 'mole with makeup on', ha ha.
Let's hope the enthusiasm and work ethic persist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Um.... the comment section is just one volume level down from GLOBY. And I guarantee you these are not just our tattlers. Her own followers are really not having this video and her hypocrisy and planting/lazy moaning. HOW can she look at all of this feedback as an attack of trolls? This is REAL feedback that she needs to take in... Her own followers are taking the time to post that she's aligning herself with a cheap brand with horrible standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok folks you can block me now ;-) but I have to say this just so I can feel justified in commenting again on the gardening if/when she is pissing me off. Just watched the gardening bit of the latest vlog and I am going to have to give her a little credit for that part of the vlog. I suppose it was just that she got in and did some work, she wasn't complaining about appearances or any aesthetic crap, although for fellow Aussies I did have a laugh when she said she looked like a 'mole with makeup on', ha ha.
Let's hope the enthusiasm and work ethic persist.
Ok feck feck feck, now just continuing to watch after my last comment (above) and after that work in the garden I was praising her for (above) she now tells us she had to take 3 days off because she overdid it by working for 5 hours. Lazy twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t even get the name of your sponsor right, in the description box she’s called it ‘Nasty Girl’ it’s Nasty Gal Lidl 😂
Did she really refer to those bits of tats as pieces from their collection, it’s not Dior

How can she go from promoting Boodles thousands of pounds diamonds to cheap clothing and I’m not even meaning like H&M, Nasty Gal is like worse than Boohoo, it’s just didn’t make sense for her?!

Also noticed she’s switched to awin aff links for it too, obv doesn’t want to give reward style a cut anymore!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
WELL DONE ON EXPOSING THIS AWFUL PERSON
I totally agree, this is the best way to take this witch down! During lockdown, I Had quite a lengthy ‘chat’ with The Farmers Hamper ( I know some other Tattlers did too). Low and behold the hampers stopped! RESULT! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When you have so much fillers and Botox (and nothing to smile about for real “nasty girl”) that this is your FROZEN face big smile at 32. That’s .. ummmm gurl. 🚩🚩🚩

Second subject: Should we do over-under bets on how long this restoration hardware black and glam crystal knock off of dreams light fixture lasts? I say December at BEST before some granny light is installed with the "closet fix of dreams" and "new flooring" like Ali's. Oh and BESPOKE stools are black and white. So I'm sure they will be GONE GONE GONE as well for some green rustic tall milk maid stool. eyeroll

35134041-C23C-4DE8-AC55-D3825F8DFBE3.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually (painfully) watched her Monday Flog.

A few observations.

She said she was Monday morning ramble (it was filmed on a Wednesday, so she said while wearing the same outfit)
The hair around her face at the top is still very red
She hardly uses Instagram anymore - he has posted every single day and in the past 24 hours - uploaded 16 stories
She is bored of writing with her hands - maybe she should use her hobbit feet instead
She's a difficult woman - no tit Sherlock
Ali says good morning to the sheep on his 'run' when he is in a good mood - probably eats lamb roast when he's in a bad mood
She is going to sit in front of the TV and read (tattle of course)

Now the one that really good my attention was about the lights that wake them up

Quote "Ali and I have one on each side of our BEDS" - does this imply that they have 2 beds in the room? Or they have 1 bed on top of the other? :unsure:

However, we know her pronunciation is not good at the best of times and it may of been her lisp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Vlog Thursday 29th October

- She lisps it's a big day as her husband has finished off her raised beds. How many wrinkles does an asshole have? Smile Lydia. I'll count them.
- She has her own autumnal crumble recipe. That she's adapted from someone else's. I know you're not as stupid as you sound. Nobody could be.
- She can't deal with how autumnal everything is. It happens every year Lydia. Every single year. Did you forget to pay your brain bill?
- Ad for NastyGal. She has a white jumper on to do the gardening. Relatable. She's planting the seeds. She needs to order more. I think 'more' is the word that makes me cringe the most with her.
- She says she looks like a mole with makeup on. Nope, it's definitely 'mole', definitely. Any similarity between her and human is purely coincidental.
- She can't wait to have a greenhouse to keep all her stuff as it's everywhere. A 30K shed then. It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
- She took 3 days off after spending 5 hours in the garden. If she ever overdoes it she gets ill. It's not contagious, it's her body's reaction. Some TLC will be getting her back fighting fit. She's on the mend. Oh how bleeping stupid you sound.
- She has rather a large amount of parcels she needs to get stuck into. Definitely on the mend then. Who remembers back in the day when Lydia fanged her channel was luxury only? She's done a full 360 back on her bullshit.
- She says it's important to let you know she has a discount on NastyGal. NastyGal ALWAYS has a discount. You dense cabbage.
- She's opening the parcel; she can see all the snuggles. Do you want to die stupid, Lydia?
- She says the moment you steam clothes they're completely transformed. Seems you have an incurable case of liabetes then.
- The sage pants. She says they're just the dream. You make a lovely corpse in them. They're the exact same colour as her kitchen island, gates and front door. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She says she loves these items as she doesn't mind if she ruins them. So Lydia, you're the reason we have warning labels on everything.
- She sent a huge box to smart works and a hospice. No footage of this, obviously. She got jealous of Ali's hangers, so is selling hers to get new ones. Still dead on this one. Who actually sells used hangers? The actual shame. She couldn't bring the new hangers upstairs as they were so heavy. I don't know how to put this nicely. So I just won't.
- Story time, when she started dating Ali and girls used to send him pictures of their vaginas, he used to go urghhh. I have neither the time or the crayons to explain the irony in this story. I'll just drop though that I think Ali's favourite vegetable may definitely be aubergine.
- She shows a very large hamper of La Mer. She says everything in the hamper belongs to her. The first step of your high horse is gonna be a witch. Tuck and roll.
- She says she's stopping vlogging to start vlogging again, as she's a busy bumble bee. Nah it's 'busy bumble bee', 100 per cent; how anyone can advocate they're so busy when all they do is open packages is bleeping beyond me.
Wow, amazing piece.
I felt inspired with the new thread title:
Lydia Millen #44 NastyGal indeed, veejay-vALI-cepede, Lumi’s doodles, stolen Boodles, autumnal crumbling, is this beige dumpling?

• Haha
Lydia Millen #44 - I don't want your advice so you do you lovely, I'm a 'gardener' now, off to kill plants instead of Ali.
Those raised beds are so bloody huge. I didn’t realize till I watched today’s vlog. It’s only 2 of you. Unless you plan to donate. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.