Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#44 Lumi’s litter raised beds, crater sized cheek dents, try to correct me, my lovely, and you’re blocked, no offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Assthetic, silly moo moo, flattering, sage, render, sprootlings, my husband, my team, Autumnal vibes, boojee, gluten free, our woodland, my assistant Dee and me me me.
Not forgetting 'snazzy meatball' 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
the filter is insane in this video, especially from around the 20 minute mark when she sits down talking about nasty gal. You can really see it on her cheekbones. How can they not see how awful it looks??

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Vlog Thursday 29th October

- She lisps it's a big day as her husband has finished off her raised beds. How many wrinkles does an asshole have? Smile Lydia. I'll count them.
- She has her own autumnal crumble recipe. That she's adapted from someone else's. I know you're not as stupid as you sound. Nobody could be.
- She can't deal with how autumnal everything is. It happens every year Lydia. Every single year. Did you forget to pay your brain bill?
- Ad for NastyGal. She has a white jumper on to do the gardening. Relatable. She's planting the seeds. She needs to order more. I think 'more' is the word that makes me cringe the most with her.
- She says she looks like a mole with makeup on. Nope, it's definitely 'mole', definitely. Any similarity between her and human is purely coincidental.
- She can't wait to have a greenhouse to keep all her stuff as it's everywhere. A 30K shed then. It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
- She took 3 days off after spending 5 hours in the garden. If she ever overdoes it she gets ill. It's not contagious, it's her body's reaction. Some TLC will be getting her back fighting fit. She's on the mend. Oh how bleeping stupid you sound.
- She has rather a large amount of parcels she needs to get stuck into. Definitely on the mend then. Who remembers back in the day when Lydia fanged her channel was luxury only? She's done a full 360 back on her bullshit.
- She says it's important to let you know she has a discount on NastyGal. NastyGal ALWAYS has a discount. You dense cabbage.
- She's opening the parcel; she can see all the snuggles. Do you want to die stupid, Lydia?
- She says the moment you steam clothes they're completely transformed. Seems you have an incurable case of liabetes then.
- The sage pants. She says they're just the dream. You make a lovely corpse in them. They're the exact same colour as her kitchen island, gates and front door. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She says she loves these items as she doesn't mind if she ruins them. So Lydia, you're the reason we have warning labels on everything.
- She sent a huge box to smart works and a hospice. No footage of this, obviously. She got jealous of Ali's hangers, so is selling hers to get new ones. Still dead on this one. Who actually sells used hangers? The actual shame. She couldn't bring the new hangers upstairs as they were so heavy. I don't know how to put this nicely. So I just won't.
- Story time, when she started dating Ali and girls used to send him pictures of their vaginas, he used to go urghhh. I have neither the time or the crayons to explain the irony in this story. I'll just drop though that I think Ali's favourite vegetable may definitely be aubergine.
- She shows a very large hamper of La Mer. She says everything in the hamper belongs to her. The first step of your high horse is gonna be a witch. Tuck and roll.
- She says she's stopping vlogging to start vlogging again, as she's a busy bumble bee. Nah it's 'busy bumble bee', 100 per cent; how anyone can advocate they're so busy when all they do is open packages is bleeping beyond me.
Tuck and roll 🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I hear the word autumnal one more time I’m going to scream. Autumnal jackets, autumnal branches, autumnal bloody veg and best of all autumnal summer bramble berry crumble. Her own recipe no less!!! What part of a crumble recipe be it gluten free or nut free Oe even berry free is hers? Jesus wept. I’m only minutes into the vlog wish me luck because it’s already excruciating to watch. Arggggggggggggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really is an « embellished « sales person.
None of those clothes were choosen by her, they were just sent, you can tell by the fact that she has no idea what is in the bags.
Also, she never use to wear belts, and now they are all over the place.

Reactions: 19
Oh forgot to say, check out the amount of people telling her some home truths. Never seen so many comments giving it to her straight 😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lydia Millen #44 OG Nasty Girl, What a bore, Ads galore, Globy, Globy, Globy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Here's one for consideration :ROFLMAO:

#44 Lidl the peasant liar, so desperate for cash that she's selling dirty soiled shoes with cheap clothes hangers, no amount of redecoration will save the Northamptonshire bungalow now that she has started digging graves in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew it! That wallpaper of dreams that is sooooo expensive will be torn down for this. 😱 I’m sure the rest of the room will be replaced and ripped apart as well. Just a matter of time for the black dungeon room.

And she’s such a witch with her blocking comments! If this new sage takeover and tearing out of the whole house doesn't make her followers sick, then nothing will.

View attachment 292477
She’s got a screw loose

• Heart
Reactions: 12
DE4A6B1D-63AD-4EBC-A31A-591474CC8F1A.png
Her anger towards Hermès owners is beginning to seep out. But I also think she’s reacting to the vlog/haul backlash

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has seriously overdone the filler this time, her upper lip no longer moves when she talks. It’s almost unwatchable!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
#44 Basic B!tch making us twitch with her redecoration itch and increasing subs sitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well witch block me all you want.
You have forced me into contacting the companies you collaborate with

I dont post on any of their websites and leave negative reviews. What I have been doing is contacting the companies and voicing my opinion, in a calm, polite way

Carolina Herrera, GHD, Elizabeth Arden, Dior, Karen Millen. Basically anything she promotes whether its an Ad, collaboration, purchased it herself, stood on a street corner to get it or simply begs for something then I send off an email to the company

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog

I didn't embellish her antics but merely stated her unprofessional behaviour

I have come to the conclusion this is the best approach. I think if enough people contact companies directly through the PR department, we may win the battle. Regardless it makes me feel better knowing at least someone has read it

The key is not to sound like your abusing the company, just making an observation

But idiot lydiot let me tell you witch i feel so happy when I press the SEND button
WELL DONE ON EXPOSING THIS AWFUL PERSON

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Next thread suggestion

Lydia Millen #44 Diamond thieving and fake collaborating. Now her beds are ready, maybe she’ll stop being nasty.

Reactions: 11
I knew it! That wallpaper of dreams that is sooooo expensive will be torn down for this. 😱 I’m sure the rest of the room will be replaced and ripped apart as well. Just a matter of time for the black dungeon room.

And she’s such a witch with her blocking comments! If this new sage takeover and tearing out of the whole house doesn't make her followers sick, then nothing will.

View attachment 292477
I went to have a look for this, seems to be gone now, wonder what happened. Ok so I think we do need to admit that she seriously has issues, maybe we need to stop picking on this poor unfortunate creature, only joking ;-)
As I remember, it was the wallpaper of dreams, it was very very expensive and now she has tired of it. I think Ali better be careful, she will tire of him and he will be replaced.
I do seriously think the black will go, it wont go with all the new more earthy tones she is wanting. But remember folk we shouldn't be too harsh with our comments I think she seriously has psychological issues.
And whats with the blocking people comment, shades of a third world dictatorship possibly.

Was it this pic? You’re welcome x
View attachment 292619
Where has her neck gone???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She wrote on her blog three days ago that she’s really into reading and has been reading the salt path. She said that it was definitely worth a read- her latest Instagram story says that she has just started reading it and is two chapters in! She is a complete fraud!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Well witch block me all you want.
You have forced me into contacting the companies you collaborate with

I dont post on any of their websites and leave negative reviews. What I have been doing is contacting the companies and voicing my opinion, in a calm, polite way

Carolina Herrera, GHD, Elizabeth Arden, Dior, Karen Millen. Basically anything she promotes whether its an Ad, collaboration, purchased it herself, stood on a street corner to get it or simply begs for something then I send off an email to the company

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog

I didn't embellish her antics but merely stated her unprofessional behaviour

I have come to the conclusion this is the best approach. I think if enough people contact companies directly through the PR department, we may win the battle. Regardless it makes me feel better knowing at least someone has read it

The key is not to sound like your abusing the company, just making an observation

But idiot lydiot let me tell you witch i feel so happy when I press the SEND button
Bravo, well done, keep it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I went to have a look for this, seems to be gone now, wonder what happened. Ok so I think we do need to admit that she seriously has issues, maybe we need to stop picking on this poor unfortunate creature, only joking ;-)
As I remember, it was the wallpaper of dreams, it was very very expensive and now she has tired of it. I think Ali better be careful, she will tire of him and he will be replaced.
I do seriously think the black will go, it wont go with all the new more earthy tones she is wanting. But remember folk we shouldn't be too harsh with our comments I think she seriously has psychological issues.
And whats with the blocking people comment, shades of a third world dictatorship possibly.

Where has her neck gone???
the wallpaper of dreams was gifted (Ali marked it as gifted in a post ages ago) so naturally if it was Free she loved it. it will only be replaced if she manages to successfully beg for the new stuff (which incidentally will look ridiculous in her new build bungalow 😂)

Also the comments are excellent tonight! Carrie is slacking
FCB2EFD7-7C27-4E49-BA28-EE21C87E88B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.