Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bee- spoke
Spendy
The actual dream
The ( whatever she’s selling, begging for ) of dreams
Gluten free
My skin
My house
My beds
My (everything)
I paid for
Ali, come here
Ali is just outside
Ali where’s my wine
Ali peel me a grape
I have a delivery
re-zjush (her spelling)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was watching Model Mouth earlier. She was talking about her engagement and is so genuinely happy. She's also bought another house to do up and rent out. Such a refreshing change from Lidl.
I also watched some of the latest vlog from Sheer Luxe and it struck me that if Lidl had the work ethic, intelligence, knowledge of the English language, friendships, style, dress sense, contacts etc she could have gone down that route... but then I was "what are you thinking?"!!!
So right! Both Model Mouth and the Sheer Luxe team engage with subbies. Lydia doesn’t like the engagement process so is looking for any way out of it by blaming “bullies/trolls”. If you don’t like the followers or their comments, you legit hate your job. There is nothing keeping her going except ruthless ambition to get to 1m by vlogmas.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
And now JosieFashionBumblr and VicITF are using that word as well.
There is a massive difference in the way Tamara greets her subscribers ' Hello my lovelies ' and these passive aggressive heifers directly calling a subscriber ' lovely '. So patronising. Them using that word to address a subscriber only serves to prove the point that they are bitchy behind the scenes, and slowly their true personalities are showing through.

Words Influencers have made me LOATHE ( and I mean ABSOLUTELY LOATHE ) due to overuse :
AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
(Only in Kim Jong Lydia's case)
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
( NO YOU DIDN'T ... LIAR !!! )
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
AKA / BETTER KNOWN AS AFFILIATE LINKS )
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
Feel free to add on lovely xoxo 😜
I die a bit every time I here the words utterly and obsessed 😭

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Don't the PR companies watch/research some of the vids before gifting? A brand like louboutin I would have expected them to check whether the influencer who is supposedly luxe has ever mentioned/bought their products before. If anything, the products lydia millen advertises permanently puts me off
If she was gifted the boots it would have been from net a porter and not from louboutin directly. Net a porter works with quite a lot of influencers but I don’t think they actually care what comes from it. they never even give the influencers a discount code for subscribers they just give influencers freebies and press discount.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was watching Model Mouth earlier. She was talking about her engagement and is so genuinely happy. She's also bought another house to do up and rent out. Such a refreshing change from Lidl.
I also watched some of the latest vlog from Sheer Luxe and it struck me that if Lidl had the work ethic, intelligence, knowledge of the English language, friendships, style, dress sense, contacts etc she could have gone down that route... but then I was "what are you thinking?"!!!
Keep that thought for our weekly Monday morning meeting "directions of Lydia's career" a tattle brainstorming session. 😂😂 Who wants to be record keeper?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her latest lux accessory is a piece of knicker elastic. Trying to be lady of the manor meets hunting, shooting and fishing in Milton Keynes. The frou
frou 70's dresses make her look like Pippi Longstocking. The spending is off the scale. Five hundred quid jackets and three hundred quid face cream.
A whole team to support the Poundland Beckhams. Vacuous, vile woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
And now JosieFashionBumblr and VicITF are using that word as well.
There is a massive difference in the way Tamara greets her subscribers ' Hello my lovelies ' and these passive aggressive heifers directly calling a subscriber ' lovely '. So patronising. Them using that word to address a subscriber only serves to prove the point that they are bitchy behind the scenes, and slowly their true personalities are showing through.

Words Influencers have made me LOATHE ( and I mean ABSOLUTELY LOATHE ) due to overuse :
AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
(Only in Kim Jong Lydia's case)
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
( NO YOU DIDN'T ... LIAR !!! )
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
AKA / BETTER KNOWN AS AFFILIATE LINKS )
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
Feel free to add on lovely xoxo 😜
Assthetic. Makes me hurl. Every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting, how did you find this out? Just looked at their insta and nothing interesting there, just generic photos still.
It was mentioned on the most recent Niomi Smart thread, in Gurus. Someone said that Elementary Brands were behind her skincare launch which appears to have been about as successful as Globy. There is a pair behind EB that Niomi is friends with, so it makes sense she would work with them. They had no idea when they mentioned it about Lydia's connection, just that I remembered we'd discussed it here.

Reactions: 13
''CarKey' (Khaki) is another good one that annoys me !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
20201029_155716.jpg

Can't even see the necklaces but they forgot to hide her crow's feet and cheek blotchiness.

Screenshot_20201029-142240_Instagram.jpg

20201029_155911.jpg

Missed a spot with your InDePeNdEnT tOoL kIt? You're so dependent on the sycophants around you that Carrie should claim child tax credit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.