Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assthetic, silly moo moo, flattering, sage, render, sprootlings, my husband, my team, Autumnal vibes, boojee, gluten free, our woodland, my assistant Dee and me me me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh another Louboutin Reel to rub in our face, and not disclose as an add!

Smug witch needs taking down!👊

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who'd have guessed it! another haul surprise surprise.

Forewarning the first thing you'll see is your Royal Smugness looking a tit in her Holland Cooper jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew it! That wallpaper of dreams that is sooooo expensive will be torn down for this. 😱 I’m sure the rest of the room will be replaced and ripped apart as well. Just a matter of time for the black dungeon room.

And she’s such a witch with her blocking comments! If this new sage takeover and tearing out of the whole house doesn't make her followers sick, then nothing will.

6C4694AB-63F5-411F-B5D5-A1E424A55DCE.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I knew it! That wallpaper of dreams that is sooooo expensive will be torn down for this. 😱 I’m sure the rest of the room will be replaced and ripped apart as well. Just a matter of time for the black dungeon room.

And she’s such a witch with her blocking comments! If this new sage takeover and tearing out of the whole house doesn't make her followers sick, then nothing will.

View attachment 292477

She is ill, the wallpaper in the toilet is Fornasetti at £100 a roll, and she wants sage peacocks now, she's round the bend!

And good call whoever said the Nasty Gal haul - how do brands such as Boodles and La Mer - premium price and premium quality brands want to work with her when she's shilling tat from Nasty Gal?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she constantly re-do the same rooms when there is a whole lower floor level of her house untouched?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
As predicted we will be treated to the nasty gal haul spotted in her dressing room on Ali's vlog however Lydia refers to it in her description box as nasty girl 😂 great advertising when you can't even get the name right!

A sneak peak and a laugh for the gardeners on here but the twit has only gone and planted the mint in the bed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
4 minute in...

bleeping 'autumnal' so sick of that word.

A hideous Nasty Gal sweatshirt that looks like it's from a charity shop.

And the raised beds look like a burial ground.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is Lydia trying to tell us she is allergic to hard work 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 17.13.20.png

If any of these plants stay alive into next year, there isn't enough space between each of them

Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 17.12.40.png

How to do your back in 101. More moaning, massages, and reflexology to follow

Also those boots aren't even zipped up. I thought they were supposed to be the 'practical' ones - if you can't even garden in them, what are they for??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well she did over do it in the garden, she had to take 3 days off from vlogging! Poor little slothy moo moo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She shouldn't show unpacking the clothes before they are steamed, as they all look like rags!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "the tea bed"
tea bed.jpg

what the bed'll look like in a few months:
tea bed next year.jpg

she's looking forward to having a greenhouse so she'll have a place to keep everything...
witch you have a shed?????? You're paying 28K to store some gardening supplies??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

View attachment 292477
The fart wallpaper is much better. I love birds and have often been temped or motivated to buy stuff just because birds are on it, but his wallpaper is just sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus, 5 hours of gardening and she has to take 3 days off. I mean, I'm not a labourer either, but bleeping hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
sage peacocks
That are pheasants. Not that it would make the matter better. They are such colourful birds. And then THIS.

As predicted we will be treated to the nasty gal haul spotted in her dressing room on Ali's vlog however Lydia refers to it in her description box as nasty girl 😂 great advertising when you can't even get the name right!

A sneak peak and a laugh for the gardeners on here but the twit has only gone and planted the mint in the bed 😂
Has she an own bed for the mint? If not, she will have it now. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.