Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s a totally different type of influencer but she would do well to follow Olivia Attwood’s responses to trolling. She’s quite witty back, or she laughs it off. You do you lovely is just so patronising
And now JosieFashionBumblr and VicITF are using that word as well.
There is a massive difference in the way Tamara greets her subscribers ' Hello my lovelies ' and these passive aggressive heifers directly calling a subscriber ' lovely '. So patronising. Them using that word to address a subscriber only serves to prove the point that they are bitchy behind the scenes, and slowly their true personalities are showing through.

Words Influencers have made me LOATHE ( and I mean ABSOLUTELY LOATHE ) due to overuse :
AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
(Only in Kim Jong Lydia's case)
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
( NO YOU DIDN'T ... LIAR !!! )
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
AKA / BETTER KNOWN AS AFFILIATE LINKS )
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
Feel free to add on lovely xoxo 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Who would have thought showing a piece of black elastic would land you another 1000 followers, go figure!
Every day since Monday she has gained 1000 followers, criminal!

I haven't watched CinderAli's flog yet but the steamer, im wondering if Boodles spoke to her about her creased dress (I did mention it to Honour (I love his name lol, we are on a first name basis now) 😁
(wonder what he looks like, sorry I digress) 😉

The art work i dont know how i feel about it. Do i feel sorry for Toni, don't know, but im leaning towards...nope you dumb ass you've been following this witch for years and you still wanted to collaborate. Were you covered in paint when globy hit your screen?
Toni stated on her website "I have followed Lydia’s journey online for years and so when Lydia first asked me to create a series of bespoke pieces for her home, as you can imagine, I was delighted"
Big difference between some pieces for her and doing a collaboration with the psycho

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
There is a massive difference in the way Tamara greets her subscribers ' Hello my lovelies ' and these passive aggressive heifers directly calling a subscriber ' lovely '. So patronising. Them using that word to address a subscriber only serves to prove the point that they are bitchy behind the scenes, and slowly their true personalities are showing through.

Words Influencers have made me LOATHE ( and I mean ABSOLUTELY LOATHE ) due to overuse :
AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮

😂😂😂😂😂😂
My eye is starting to twitch from reading this😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
Curate (the verb) is my pet hate.

When Influencers 'curate' their medicine cabinets/beauty shelves, their collaborations, their 'scent wardrobe', their clothes etc.

No you dummies, a gallery or museum curator curates an exhibition of art, or an arts festival director can curate a selection of performances and shows. You could have a selection of art, performances or music carefully put together and maybe call it a curated selection. But those are the only correct contexts for that word. Key theme linking the correct contexts? The Arts. To which influencing does not belong.

There is also Curate (noun), used in the Church of England (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/curate).

• Heart
Reactions: 24

AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
I am going to have a PAMPER

Who would have thought showing a piece of black elastic would land you another 1000 followers, go figure!
Every day since Monday she has gained 1000 followers, criminal!

I haven't watched CinderAli's flog yet but the steamer, im wondering if Boodles spoke to her about her creased dress (I did mention it to Honour (I love his name lol, we are on a first name basis now) 😁
(wonder what he looks like, sorry I digress) 😉

The art work i dont know how i feel about it. Do i feel sorry for Toni, don't know, but im leaning towards...nope you dumb ass you've been following this witch for years and you still wanted to collaborate. Were you covered in paint when globy hit your screen?
Toni stated on her website "I have followed Lydia’s journey online for years and so when Lydia first asked me to create a series of bespoke pieces for her home, as you can imagine, I was delighted"
Big difference between some pieces for her and doing a collaboration with the psycho
Did you tell him to look at her followers and how they are suspect? AND how she has a multitude of user names that she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hate that she begged for that massive La Mer package. I have to work so hard and can still only afford to buy the tiniest size of moisturizer. She’s horrible and doesn’t deserve it and she’s a fraud buying followers. There’s no way she’s doing enough to be genuinely gaining 1k per day - I presume no other influencer has this kind of growth and she’s the most boring one of all putting out the worst content

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought they like this “art work” so much and it’s NEVER been see 😆 ICONIC huh? 🙊
6F0B59B7-C359-4499-A206-1729444E9DAD.jpeg
2FB773C3-2B65-438D-993B-C884DCFC26BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
Bee- spoke
Spendy
The actual dream
The ( whatever she’s selling, begging for ) of dreams
Gluten free
My skin
My house
My beds
My (everything)
I paid for
Ali, come here
Ali is just outside
Ali where’s my wine
Ali peel me a grape
I have a delivery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Remember Elementary Brands that were behind the launch of Globy but then vanished! Seems that they have been involved with the launch of another influencer set of products the Smart Skin range by Niomi Smart, which also seems to have landed a bit like a deflated balloon. They really do seem to have the Midas touch (not).

Interesting, how did you find this out? Just looked at their insta and nothing interesting there, just generic photos still.

Reactions: 6
And another 1000k in 48 hours. I'm thinking she wants to get to 1mill by Christmas 🤬
That is the only reason she wants to post more regular content on Insta. In hope the engagement rate grows, and she can conceal the bought fake followers. Before she just bought and didn't post more and the engagement rate was off. At the rate her Insta is now "growing" she desperately needs more engagement to balance her engagement rate to a believable level.

AUTUMNAL
LOVELY
THERMOMIX
SPROOOOTLING
'MY HUSBAND'
SAGE
OH DEARRRRR
LUMMY
CASHMERE
BOO-GEE
SWIPE UP
SELF-CARE
EDIT
I BOUGHT IT MYSELF
LIVING MY BEST LIFE
LYNXIE (
TREAT YOURSELF
COSY
EPIC
GAME CHANGER
BOSS BABE
SILLY MOO MOO
MOLE
ALFALFA SPROUTS
GIFTED

🙄 🤮 🙄🤮
- over the moon
- the dream
- utterly obsessed
- pamper session
- alfalfa sprouts (oh you had them already)
- cost per wear
- years and years to come
- green house
- raised beds

Curate (the verb) is my pet hate.
Oh god, beauty YT when they say I curate or edit my make up collection. witch, that is no piece of art investment. You just have a shopping problem, lets be real (writing things while looking at my exhaustive liquid lipstick "collection")

1603962351557.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm with you on this. I've stopped feeling sorry for anyone who chooses to collaborate with this monster. I thought an artist would have more integrity and self respect. Surly 'working' with her, has ruined her reputation in the art world?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bee- spoke
Spendy
The actual dream
The ( whatever she’s selling, begging for ) of dreams
Gluten free
My skin
My house
My beds
My (everything)
I paid for
Ali, come here
Ali is just outside
Ali where’s my wine
Ali peel me a grape
I have a delivery
I'm gutted because (something trivial).

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Did you tell him to look at her followers and how they are suspect? AND how she has a multitude of user names that she uses.
Haha no i didnt. I really wanted to email the recent photos of her in that bloody dress with the jewellery, i was hoping one of you tattlers would do it. Its ridiculous talking about stress when all her LEMings would associate the pictures with the jewellery. So unprofessional. What the hell goes through her pea sized brain

20201029_192334.jpg
20201029_192252.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And another 1000k in 48 hours. I'm thinking she wants to get to 1mill by Christmas 🤬
At the rate she is going she will get there before xmas. It's jumping up in crazy numbers at the moment, its that elastic around the waist, who knew ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What "fashion influencer" doesn't have a travel steamer to take with them to a shoot anyway?* Even if you steam a garment before the shoot, if you fold it up and put it in a suitcase it'll be creased by the time you wear it.

*The answer is an idiot. An unprofessional idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha no i didnt. I really wanted to email the recent photos of her in that bloody dress with the jewellery, i was hoping one of you tattlers would do it. Its ridiculous talking about stress when all her LEMings would associate the pictures with the jewellery. So unprofessional. What the hell goes through her pea sized brain

View attachment 292013View attachment 292015
I think Lydia and VIc should watch Estee latest vlog of bts daisy jewellery. There is a team, outfits plan, people who care about the jewellery and even metion to move a hair to show the earring. And not being a big jewellery fan myself that silver necklace she shows is stunning. Half the price of boodles?
Genuine content!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This massively bugs me about Lydia....me, my, mine, I’m!! This home account is very telling it’s ‘Lydia Millen Home’ not Millen-Gordon Home. The main picture is of her. Everything in the home is ‘hers’. Ali gets to make 0 decisions about the look of the house. It’s like a full on reminder to Ali that he’s merely allowed to live there. I swear she has ramped up treating him like tit as well and she has become way more patronising of late. It’s so hard to watch her emasculate a man like that.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.