Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can set things up so that high quality giclee prints are made to order but I thought they were already framed and bubble wrapped and ready to go?
If they had 300 prints framed and ready to go they are bloody stupid! They should have done it made to order.

Reactions: 21
If they had 300 prints framed and ready to go they are bloody stupid! They should have done it made to order.
A bit like the globular kit!! Order thousands to get a good price and only sell 3… very clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A bit like the globular kit!! Order thousands to get a good price and only sell 3… very clever!
Marketing idea.....sell a globy kit with framed print inside......? So Art can speak to you whilst you tan. It’s never been done before....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s face it. It’s a Crematorium. Everything ends up incinerated with Lids’ culinary skills. Difficult not to mistake chard for charred.
View attachment 291693
Ohh now I see they have started the levelling with the soil around the sky high beds. I don't know that this is going to work as she wants it to. There is going to be quite a big drop off on the low side of that area, the fact that all the vids and pix are at this angle shows this is the better looking side. I don't know, I am no gardener BUT I don't think we are seeing the enthusiasm from her over this veg garden thing that we should be seeing.
I did think the black beds would look ok, but now I am starting to think maybe not. Remember when she got the trugs, they were in every other vlog, these beds are a far bigger deal and we need to watch Alis vlogs to see their progress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marketing idea.....sell a globy kit with framed print inside......? So Art can speak to you whilst you tan. It’s never been done before....
We should sat together every Monday morning for a meeting for the direction of Lydia's career. We have so many good ideas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Right, so Holland Cooper are gifting stuff to influencers, obviously telling them to choose a few pieces, maybe including hats, because both Josie and Lydia have basically the same stuff in these two vlogs. Neither of them list them as gifted in the description boxes, and from my memory in Lydia's vlog on Monday the only thing she mentioned was a bit of press discount towards the Louboutin boots from Netaporter, because they are around £1300 a pair. They both need reporting, it's disgusting.
And she said 2 to 3 times that the items where veeery expensive but she liked it so she got it. I was wondering why she had to explain herself 100 times. Maybe because is gifted Lydia... liar

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was watching her videos from 3-4 years ago. What a change! She seemed more down to earth, always laughing... Also loved the fact that her videos werent only about her house. Surely Im not the only one thats getting tired of house update /renovations and hauls? 😢
And I feel Like she suits long V cut hair múch more. This short straight haircut looks very heavy on her thick hair, makes her look older.

AAlso, who remember her very own mole moo moo on her jaw that she got rid of? 🤣
And she said 2 to 3 times that the items where veeery expensive but she liked it so she got it. I was wondering why she had to explain herself 100 times. Maybe because is gifted Lydia... liar
just emailed Holland Cooper and questioned them on the gifting to the two parasites....Lydia & Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Has she trademarked the phrase 'you can do whatever you want lovely' :rolleyes:

Do you reckon Toni has them printed to order or do you reckon she has printed them already expecting a quick sell out? She would be stupid in my opinion to have them all printed and just ready to be sent out.

I would hazard a guess and say Lydia has put no money into it, as Toni appears to have done all the work and Lydia would have got a cut of the profits.... if there were any.
The TINY prints are the smallest expense and to print 100 would be much lower cost to her so would be well worth getting them all done at one time. The Canvas prints maybe doing 20-30 per round would be best idea considering they would be stretched. The framing would be the cost she should do in batches but maybe Lydia warned her about how everything she associates with sells out and she stocked it all? oh dear

Another meal, another carbon offering.
View attachment 291653
Remember Cawwie was over and made the hot chocolates with marshmallows and then POOF there is actual miso vegetables for dinner. She probably made them dinner while she was there.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion but I think Carrie gets cut quite a bit of slack.

I think her nature is exactly the same as lidl's, very greedy and manipulative, but I think she is that bit more intelligent. Socially, so she hides it better in conversation, and also in general smarts, so she can be a lot more cut throat and cover it up..

The more we see of her the more it stands out to me. I just don't think she's the pushover Lydia thinks she is, and Carrie wants us to see.
Agreed. She portrays this bubbly (albeit ditzy) blonde who is sooo nice. She's just as nasty as Lydia. Sheep in wolves clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Remember Elementary Brands that were behind the launch of Globy but then vanished! Seems that they have been involved with the launch of another influencer set of products the Smart Skin range by Niomi Smart, which also seems to have landed a bit like a deflated balloon. They really do seem to have the Midas touch (not).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
People asking for a link for a black elastic😂 any shop will have it. Even tesco or sainsburys haha what can be so groundbreaking about black elastic? The she said she stitch it ...
🤦‍♀️

Well, that shows the intelligence of her watchers doesn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agreed. She portrays this bubbly (albeit ditzy) blonde who is sooo nice. She's just as nasty as Lydia. Sheep in wolves clothing.
I really dislike Carrie, she is a pure witch. The one that I would have jumped on in the playground !😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone on here actually report Lydia for not disclosing all her gifted items? I think we all should!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone on here actually report Lydia for not disclosing all her gifted items? I think we all should!!!
She got reported many times but the ASA doesn't do anything (for various reason probably). It sucks.
They know it and just exploit the fact.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She got reported many times but the ASA doesn't do anything (for various reason probably). It sucks.
They know it and just exploit the fact.
I feel like we all should report at the same time? Surely it will be suspicious if there is a large spike in complaints for one person and they may might take a look?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤦‍♀️

Well, that shows the intelligence of her watchers doesn't it.
Jesus Christ. Do they really need their hands to be held through a Google search?
What's next?

Lydia's Audience:
"OMG! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BUNCH OF BANANAS????!!! THOSE BIN LINERS? THAT SACK OF FLOUR???!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
just emailed Holland Cooper and questioned them on the gifting to the two parasites....Lydia & Josie.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
I have an ongoing investigation into the video before she announced her collab with with KM with the ASA. Things are escalating over there. They’re speaking with KM at this juncture. 🤞🏾

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The part of Ali's blog where he's opening the cookies for Lydia, you can tell they don't like each other
Remember Elementary Brands that were behind the launch of Globy but then vanished! Seems that they have been involved with the launch of another influencer set of products the Smart Skin range by Niomi Smart, which also seems to have landed a bit like a deflated balloon. They really do seem to have the Midas touch (not).
I think that EB knows exactly how to stroke these influencers' egos and they suck it all up. Lydia could have done everything that EB did and saved herself $$ and then could have offered at a more reasonable price...NOT. She would have pocketed the extra coin. EB is all smoke and mirrors. I think that they have a handful of clients (suckers) but try to act as those they are a big time company. I wonder how long it will take Lydiot to sell all of her kits? And where are these kits located and shipped from?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.