Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Right, so Holland Cooper are gifting stuff to influencers, obviously telling them to choose a few pieces, maybe including hats, because both Josie and Lydia have basically the same stuff in these two vlogs. Neither of them list them as gifted in the description boxes, and from my memory in Lydia's vlog on Monday the only thing she mentioned was a bit of press discount towards the Louboutin boots from Netaporter, because they are around £1300 a pair. They both need reporting, it's disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder if the risotto made a 'thud' sound this time when it landed in the dish ... heheh😄😄😄

🤑🤑🤑
I am almost certain Josie and Charlie made Pumpkin Risotto the other day. Lydia is trying to keep up with Lady or the Manor again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Remember when they painted the lounge room black and she wouldn't let Ali film it for his vlog first before she has shown it. Now I see Ali filmed veg in the garden beds first, she wasn't too worried about being the first to do that little taadaah (unless I have missed something from her).
I wonder if the novelty has worn off already? The weather is getting colder so maybe she is over it already ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As Lidl's style is reminiscent of that of a Victorian doll lately, I believe she might pick this outfit for her next visit to Josie:

Adobe_20201028_211914.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If her followers were actually legit and she was a relatable person she wouldn't need to delete comments and control the narrative around everything she (Carrie) creates. She would actually have a loyal following that would defend her. Most YouTubers actually have fun with overly negative comments and can laugh it off in videos, would be quite entertaining if she was able to poke fun at herself but she's so passive aggressive that if she'd try to do this it would just make her look even bitchier and less relatable (is that even possible?). Reputation is all anyone really has and hers is getting worse and worse. She's dug herself a whole so big that it will be so hard for her to get out of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know she’s a totally different type of influencer but she would do well to follow Olivia Attwood’s responses to trolling. She’s quite witty back, or she laughs it off. You do you lovely is just so patronising

Reactions: 15
i feel a bit sorry for Toni, I wonder how much the initial outlay was
Framing is extremely expensive unless you have a pet framer (or, as in the influencer world, a husband who can do that stuff) so i should imagine that's the biggest outlay, other than her time and materials to paint the originals.

Reactions: 13
I messaged the seller and they are only £5 which for the lazy people in society aka Lydia it isn’t too bad of a price. I had a look on the ladies Instagram and to be fair to her, even though I think the twine jar is a bit ridiculous her other stuff seems quite nice especially if you aren’t good at making things yourself.

Why do I feel like this friendship between the 2 will be short lived. I know it was Toni’s idea to collaborate but I bet Lydia embellished how much she would be able to sell. Toni has to be a bit pissed off that she has put her time and money into this project and Lydia underachieved and under delivered in all aspects including advertising, marketing and promoting. You know everything she is meant to do as part of her job! It’s partly her own fault for working with Lydia but it would be hard to salvage a relationship after this, especially if Toni has put a lot of money into it and doesn’t at least break even. Would Toni normally make so many prints or are they not made until they have been ordered? I hope for her sake it’s the latter because not even Lydia’s Depop would shift that amount of stock!
You can set things up so that high quality giclee prints are made to order but I thought they were already framed and bubble wrapped and ready to go?

Reactions: 11
The part of Ali's blog where he's opening the cookies for Lydia, you can tell they don't like each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You can set things up so that high quality giclee prints are made to order but I thought they were already framed and bubble wrapped and ready to go?
They really could've made 25 pieces of each edit ready to sent and the rest pre-order.
But most importantly, she could've advertised it professional and like every other day on her Insta personal and home account. She is so lazy.

Reactions: 17
If her followers were actually legit and she was a relatable person she wouldn't need to delete comments and control the narrative around everything she (Carrie) creates. She would actually have a loyal following that would defend her. Most YouTubers actually have fun with overly negative comments and can laugh it off in videos, would be quite entertaining if she was able to poke fun at herself but she's so passive aggressive that if she'd try to do this it would just make her look even bitchier and less relatable (is that even possible?). Reputation is all anyone really has and hers is getting worse and worse. She's dug herself a whole so big that it will be so hard for her to get out of.
She has no sense of humor. NONE. It's one of her bigger flaws. She doesn't know what is actually funny nor does she know how to laugh at herself. She takes herself extremely seriously and anyone who laughs at her or her antics is just a bitter jealous troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has no sense of humor. NONE. It's one of her bigger flaws. She doesn't know what is actually funny nor does she know how to laugh at herself. She takes herself extremely seriously and anyone who laughs at her or her antics is just a bitter jealous troll.
I think she gave herself up when Ali didn't get her "Nice" biscuit joke. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean, I am still laughing about it when I think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elizabeth
Why is her voice so deep in that clip she sounds like Elizabeth Holmes 😂 😂
Lydia definitely seems the type to be an aggressive drunk. In the vlog when they went out for depop Dee's husband's birthday she was saying how she needed hula hoops for the way home and Ali was angry because she couldn't eat so went off to buy her some. To me that sounds like Lydia was being a little picky witch at dinner and decided she was intolerant to everything on the menu (if Carrie can eat there, Lydia can eat there too) they were all drinking too much and she whinged and moaned and demanded Ali to get her hula hoops. Ali probably hates drunk Lydia as much, if not more than he hates sober Lydia.
Elizabeth Holmes....another annoying, self important b*tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let’s face it. It’s a Crematorium. Everything ends up incinerated with Lids’ culinary skills. Difficult not to mistake chard for charred.
83B2E2D2-FCFD-4726-BB13-F72E1289F461.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.