Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaand now we know why she was talking about buying a face cream that costs £370 (which has been shown to be as effective as the classic Nivea cream)
View attachment 291353

View attachment 291356

There is an absolutely 0% chance that she's paid full price with her on money

Time for another report to the ASA?
And, as per Josie FasbionBumblr, the Holland Cooper stuff was GIFTED. Liedia did not buy it herself. And she did not mark it as PR / Gifted etc. Such a bloody liar and cheat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
To get away with a creased nightie at the Boodles shoot, Ali has been instructed to point out the new steamer with Lids saving her other one broke. Yeah, right. She’s really really annoyed in Ali’s vlog.
7DA645E3-6D00-4000-BCAB-694E90F008C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On the reel she doesn't even pouch the dress over so you can't see the elastic! It looks ridiculous, a cheap dress with an elastic belt!!!! Get ready for a Primark haul - it's coming!
Poly heaven - it’s the dress of dreams! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Josie also hauling the Holland and Cooper jackets that Lydia just "had to treat herself too" hmm :rolleyes:

These influencers can pretend they are transparant until they are blue in the face but they are so shady. It wouldn't even be as bad if she just said they were new, but she couldn't help herself bragging and lying telling her vlog they were £400 each but when she sees something she likes she just orders it so she got 2!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I used to enjoy Lydia’s videos but I don’t understand what has caused her personality change from say Christmas 2018 to now. The difference in temperament is shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 34
To get away with a creased nightie at the Boodles shoot, Ali has been instructed to point out the new steamer with Lids saving her other one broke. Yeah, right. She’s really really annoyed in Ali’s vlog.
View attachment 291494
Yesss !!! She looked really really pissed off in his vlog. Poor guy was so chipper but Kim Jong Lydia could barely spit out an answer to him. And when she said 'Love you' to him... oh yeah, you could really hear the love and affection in her voice ... NOT.
Another part of the vlog, she was actually gonna answer him in a rude way but you could see she caught herself just in time, and changed her whole demeanor, almost as if she remembered she was on camera.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The pandemic has magnified my existing issues with Lydia. I'm a teacher and since returning to work after the summer holidays, school has been a difficult place. Cases are being confirmed amongst both adults and children. Whole year groups are being sent home. Colleagues are being admitted to hospital due to the severity of their cases. Children of NHS workers are fearful of their parents contracting the disease. There are countless new routines, rules, things to remember. It's an emotional, draining place. To come home and watch Lydia bang on about how it's too cloudy, or it's raining so she can't paint her vegetable beds, or how she can't think of anything to be thankful for while she's journaling, or how she wants a 'blank day' with nothing planned so her creativity isn't interrupted... I just find it tasteless, infuriating and insensitive.
Would be in education myself if I didn't think it was too stressful for me, let alone with a pandemic. You put it in perspective perfectly, Lydia is too far gone at this stage. I'm sure you'll find some positive replacements to provide much-needed doses of escapism

Reactions: 27
Elizabeth Holmes
Oh god :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Suffering through Ali's vlog and madame has 2 large nasty gal bags in her dressing room so I reckon we will be treated to that haul soon. :rolleyes:
Lovely, they come in their own trash bags. How environmentally conscious.

View attachment 291494
Ok, I will cave in and watch Ali's vlog... oh god, I expect the most boring vlog ever..

Poly heaven - it’s the dress of dreams! 😂
And energy efficient. If you rub to pieces together you will get free electricity. ⛈

I used to enjoy Lydia’s videos but I don’t understand what has caused her personality change from say Christmas 2018 to now. The difference in temperament is shocking
I just think she has gone back to the angry and shady witch she was before her blog and YT went of. Full circle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Had to Google Elizabeth Holmes, me being of the British variety 😁
I see what you all mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lovely, they come in their own trash bags. How environmentally conscious.

Ok, I will cave in and watch Ali's vlog... oh god, I expect the most boring vlog ever..

And energy efficient. If you rub to pieces together you will get free electricity. ⛈

I just think she has gone back to the angry and shady witch she was before her blog and YT went of. Full circle.
I used to actually like her style when it was a mix of high street and designer. Now she’s just trying to be a dress girl

Reactions: 6
She has such a self important horrible personality. All she does is boast and shop whilst then gloating about shopping. She really is a nasty piece of work. £300 for a face cream......it would want to put me back 10 years overnight for that price

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How many times a week do they have slop ... sorry cheese risotto :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.