Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 5'7" Isn't she?
It's what she says. But multiple people who have met her say she is smaller.
I am 5'6'' - 5'7''.
Her frame looks rather shortish, accompanied by an oversized head for her supposed height. I mean, everything is possible. The mystery is that Ali's height also seems debatable, due to his short looking frame.
They both are always trying to look taller than they are. With heels, shoe in-lays and constantly standing on tip-toes in pictures of them. So, they seem to have height-insecurity.

Reactions: 22
Well witch block me all you want.
You have forced me into contacting the companies you collaborate with

I dont post on any of their websites and leave negative reviews. What I have been doing is contacting the companies and voicing my opinion, in a calm, polite way

Carolina Herrera, GHD, Elizabeth Arden, Dior, Karen Millen. Basically anything she promotes whether its an Ad, collaboration, purchased it herself, stood on a street corner to get it or simply begs for something then I send off an email to the company

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog

I didn't embellish her antics but merely stated her unprofessional behaviour

I have come to the conclusion this is the best approach. I think if enough people contact companies directly through the PR department, we may win the battle. Regardless it makes me feel better knowing at least someone has read it

The key is not to sound like your abusing the company, just making an observation

But idiot lydiot let me tell you witch i feel so happy when I press the SEND button
You are amazing! 🙌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's what she says. But multiple people who have met her say she is smaller.
I am 5'6'' - 5'7''.
Her frame looks rather shortish, accompanied by an oversized head for her supposed height. I mean, everything is possible. The mystery is that Ali's height also seems debatable, due to his short looking frame.
They both are always trying to look taller than they are. With heels, shoe in-lays and constantly standing on tip-toes in pictures of them. So, they seem to have height-insecurity.

Oh ok... I'm 5'7" And my husband is 6'3" And I'm to his shoulder. I never wear taller than a 3" Heel cuz I don't like being as tall as him. Ali is never 5'9" Cuz shorter me always add a couple inches on. I'd say she is 5'5" Cuz her heels are always at least 4 inches and she never seems far off his height.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
People asking for a link for a black elastic😂 any shop will have it. Even tesco or sainsburys haha what can be so groundbreaking about black elastic? The she said she stitch it ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First time poster, long time reader.

As a business owner I find it counterproductive that Lydia would find staff asking questions to be a nuisance. When it comes to brand deals, contracts, major decisions etc, wouldn't it be beneficial to know that your staff are doing their due diligence to make sure that any decisions being made are done so in an accurate and effective manner? Perhaps Lydia could give the staff a training manual with scenarios and directions to handle recurring situations? I do feel that one day a week to ask questions is a bit unreasonable.

Additionally, as a business owner I would want to feel like staff are able to approach me and feel comfortable coming to me with any work or personal employee queries as that is what contributes to a safe and positive company culture.
Complaining about it on a blog comes across as passive aggressive and I'm sure would probably make the staff feel uncomfortable. From the perspective that her audience are her customers, it seems like she put her brand in a bad light by complaining about her staff.

What do you think?
I agree a 100%! Stating she can’t work because her (2!) employees bothers her with questions is just utterly contra productive and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On the reel she doesn't even pouch the dress over so you can't see the elastic! It looks ridiculous, a cheap dress with an elastic belt!!!! Get ready for a Primark haul - it's coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know what’s funnier, the reel or the comments....OMG this is amazzzzzzing! She does the quirky elastic band trick every year what planet are these morons from? 😩😩😩😩😩
Einstein could have never thought of this genius idea. 😤

People asking for a link for a black elastic😂 any shop will have it. Even tesco or sainsburys haha what can be so groundbreaking about black elastic? The she said she stitch it ...
Oh god they are so obtuse. Like the one time Emma Hill said she uses lamb coat inlays for her shoes in the colder months and people asked in the comments were she buys them.
I just can't sometimes with them.

On the reel she doesn't even pouch the dress over so you can't see the elastic! It looks ridiculous, a cheap dress with an elastic belt!!!! Get ready for a Primark haul - it's coming!
Primark doesn't pay influencers so she has to stick with bohoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well witch block me all you want.
You have forced me into contacting the companies you collaborate with

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog
That’s some hot tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have been Tagged 😆 and not sure what are the other meaning? 🤷🏻‍♀️
8967B807-E1BC-403C-AF41-26A202ED596A.jpeg
159BF2F5-C581-47D7-AE11-E5A9650ABFAF.jpeg
0C0B77F4-4766-434C-8759-33A62C45F9FF.jpeg

Really can “influence others” even “dog” 🙊
3381FD24-026E-4160-B35D-00C42EF2C8ED.jpeg
47206737-6019-4019-883B-16080113E949.jpeg
EE49A737-F56B-4F9A-8FD1-5EF275EE61C7.jpeg
ADC11127-9725-4B93-B404-50D52A48DF80.jpeg
6173D46A-E0CF-44BB-9682-EC8236E13793.jpeg
4E9BFD13-EAC6-442A-9778-505995EAD311.jpeg

Will they delete/remove the tagged or stop “non related” people or post tagging them? 😆 We shall see.. If they don’t like the tagged surely it’s deleted/removed because they are reading here 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m confused, what’s this about the Range Rover going? I thought she was driving it when she was bitching about the tradesmen 🤔 I know she said she went to pick the car up or drop it off or something in her last vlog but it’s probably the garage to fix the wheels she hit on the curb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What on earth is that twine in a jar malarkey? Is it a hanging decoration? :unsure:
For gardening.... but I wouldn't want glass knocking around in the garden. It's just a ball of string and a jam jar, nothing special!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m confused, what’s this about the Range Rover going? I thought she was driving it when she was bitching about the tradesmen 🤔 I know she said she went to pick the car up or drop it off or something in her last vlog but it’s probably the garage to fix the wheels she hit on the curb.
Agreed... I bet they had to pick up the car that was left somewhere when drinking too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much can I charge people to put twine in a jar? I'd estimate 20 pounds. Someone tell me if I'm close.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much can I charge people to put twine in a jar? I'd estimate 20 pounds. Someone tell me if I'm close.
I understand it might be handy to have the twine in a jar with the string coming through the lid but I’m not paying someone to wash out an old jam jar, put a whole in lid, thread the twine through and then pay actual money to them for it 😂😂 i’d rather have tangled twine. Surely this is more of a ‘hack’ (hate that word) that you get off of Pinterest rather than something you actually go out and buy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.