Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people should just stop commenting at all. Her rant about messages and unwanted opinion. Some comments are just genuine questions on things she has said or does. How brands keep working with someone like this who doesn't allow an open communication even with her team members. If you are a nice person you would receive more nice messages than bad👀
At this rate, she will only have Alicat left. One cat that isn’t disappearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I used to watch Lydia for a bit of an escape from the daily grind. When I started watching her, my husband and I had recently spent every last penny on the deposit for our first house. This meant no holidays, no luxuries, and lots of time spent at home. I enjoyed watching Lydia travel and decorating the bungalow. If she purchased something I liked, I would make it my mission to find a budget version of it.

Over time, I now find her channel completely unwatchable, particularly her rampant consumerism but also her lack of awareness of anyone else. The pandemic has magnified my existing issues with Lydia. I'm a teacher and since returning to work after the summer holidays, school has been a difficult place. Cases are being confirmed amongst both adults and children. Whole year groups are being sent home. Colleagues are being admitted to hospital due to the severity of their cases. Children of NHS workers are fearful of their parents contracting the disease. There are countless new routines, rules, things to remember. It's an emotional, draining place. To come home and watch Lydia bang on about how it's too cloudy, or it's raining so she can't paint her vegetable beds, or how she can't think of anything to be thankful for while she's journaling, or how she wants a 'blank day' with nothing planned so her creativity isn't interrupted... I just find it tasteless, infuriating and insensitive.

I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but for my own mental health, I have now unsubscribed.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Guys! Sorry I don’t comment here too often because you all have much better input than me 🤪 but also - this thread moves wayyyy too fast because Lydia is just the gift that keeps on giving. But two things I wanted to say - Could her “peers” comments on her weird “I fell on the fence” reel BE any more insincere?! Amelia and Frow “hahahah”... more like hahahaaihateyou and Harrison “Dying”

DA596CFA-992C-4548-8A96-6AC000EA3DA0.jpeg

God these people all despise each other it’s all such snide, forced and tight lipped commentary ALL THE TIME. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Secondly - Lydia’s boastful tirade about her newly formalised, long established Dictatorship? Are we supposed to be impressed? It’s actually terrifying for her own mental health how insistent she is on creating a public echo chamber of sole praise to her majesty, because that is well and truly one of the most unattainable, unsustainable things in anyone’s life experience - and when she continuously fails to force it on the public, how is she going to cope? I am honestly concerned. There’s a reason this is the fastest moving thread on any forum anywhere. You can’t just censor and bully people into not having an opinion, observation, or question about you WHEN YOURE A PUBLIC FIGURE.

bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think people should just stop commenting at all. Her rant about messages and unwanted opinion. Some comments are just genuine questions on things she has said or does. How brands keep working with someone like this who doesn't allow an open communication even with her team members. If you are a nice person you would receive more nice messages than bad👀
Does anybody else recall her saying that she only replies to comments in the first hour after posting something? Basically she was saying that you only have her attention for an hour so be quick. That was a while ago.
If she wants a customer facing job where she relies on subs and views she needs to lose the attitude.
Also, I don't hold with the 'she was so lovely before she moved and got money' theory. She was marginally softer, less cocky and more down to earth but a mean girl is a mean girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
What a bummer @Morest 😂😉
Well witch block me all you want.
You have forced me into contacting the companies you collaborate with

I dont post on any of their websites and leave negative reviews. What I have been doing is contacting the companies and voicing my opinion, in a calm, polite way

Carolina Herrera, GHD, Elizabeth Arden, Dior, Karen Millen. Basically anything she promotes whether its an Ad, collaboration, purchased it herself, stood on a street corner to get it or simply begs for something then I send off an email to the company

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog

I didn't embellish her antics but merely stated her unprofessional behaviour

I have come to the conclusion this is the best approach. I think if enough people contact companies directly through the PR department, we may win the battle. Regardless it makes me feel better knowing at least someone has read it

The key is not to sound like your abusing the company, just making an observation

But idiot lydiot let me tell you witch i feel so happy when I press the SEND button

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Not sure if this has already been mentioned (sorry I find it so hard to keep up I usually have to skip a few pages to get to the current stuff!). Carrie’s house is still on the market. The agent reduced the price to £300,000 and created a new listing for it and removed the old one. The new listing doesn’t give away Carrie’s address like the old one did (when you clicked onto the pictures the captions said the house number and street).
When they change the price, does that mean they had no interested people at all for that building? Because I would think the price is negotiable, anyway. You know what I mean?
You can keep the price as it is when you have let's say two people interested per week. But if no one wants to see the property, you (I) would change the official listing price downwards, in the hope someone wants to have a look on it.
I have no clue, I am not and was never in the market for property or selling it.

🤣15 year old mean girl 🤣 Couldn't agree more
View attachment 290741
His look 😂

Reactions: 11

I dont post on any of their websites and leave negative reviews. What I have been doing is contacting the companies and voicing my opinion, in a calm, polite way

Carolina Herrera, GHD, Elizabeth Arden, Dior, Karen Millen. Basically anything she promotes whether its an Ad, collaboration, purchased it herself, stood on a street corner to get it or simply begs for something then I send off an email to the company

Boodles was the best. I received a reply from Honour Wainwright Acting Head of PR. He genuinely seemed disturbed by the way Lydia conducted herself. He then watched her YouTube now famous stealing of a necklace vlog. Again he emailed me and thanked me for making him aware of the vlog

I have come to the conclusion this is the best approach. I think if enough people contact companies directly through the PR department, we may win the battle. Regardless it makes me feel better knowing at least someone has read it

The key is not to sound like your abusing the company, just making an observation

But idiot lydiot let me tell you witch i feel so happy when I press the SEND button
In all fairness, what choice do you have when she declines to accept, acknowledge, or respond to comments by her own admission. I applaud you. ❤👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 40

This is amazing!! Well done and thank you for doing all of this.
I'll send a couple of emails today, too :D

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow, this is great. I love that he is so open for it. He really cares for the business and its image.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Amazing!!! Well done 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cut and paste, cut and paste 😂 - this makes me so happy that she has no way of controlling this narrative. Like many others have said before me, balanced people would question why they continue to get bad feedback, and make a conscious effort to perhaps be a better human. Liedia is obviously completely lost in her DREAMS and her own over inflated self importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I felt sorry for this person. There is no reason for lidl to treat her like that. I wonder if she responded to lidl ?
No idea if she has replied but I made a comment and the lady replied to me with her handle, and I seen her reply to other people too so I was happy about that.

Reactions: 15
Where is this from?

Also Lydia you are a little too old to announce that you will be "gettin so pissed tonight". Grow up at least in one way. You are in your thirties.
from Ali's vlog - Home Garden & Photoshoot With Lydia

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Awesome @Morest !!!

@2020isNOTtheone I saw that too! Digs lol and she’s right. She’s doing interesting things to capture engagement.

This morning I was catching up on stories and this one from Tamara popped up. 3 million views on this story alone!!!!. Now I know not everyone likes her but I do think she has been putting out some really creative reels and seems to have a really great management team, work ethic and takes negative comments with stride. There are a lot of good reels and view counts are massive.... this growth is organically happening in her Chanel right? Lots of new viewers finding her through her reels. Can someone pull up her social blade and determine if it’s boys or organic growth?

Lydia is growing fast again with like 2 horrible reels and some lazy posts of same old products and no new and exciting deals or game changing fashion content or even travel. Not nearly the amount of views and not even close to the amount of reels. 🧐🤨
I think Tamara hit 900k close to same day as Lydia and Frow. Frow is only at 901 with a lot of major deals and decent reels so how is Lyds explaining 905 when we know she’s losing not accounts daily due to busy bees reporting?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm waiting for the next season of "Unsolved Mysteries" to find answers about that.
View attachment 289465
In this episode of Unsolved Mysteries:
- how much does Carrie earn
- how will the beds be levelled
- how tall is LEM
- what happened to Globy
- how many coats of paint will the walls take until there is no room left to live in
- supernatural part about how Ali seems alive but is absolutely dead behind his eyes
- reunion story: will Lydia find her former self

She's 5'7" Isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s borderline alcoholic I swear it just keeps increasing. Also good shout on the PR. PR firms are extremely strict with who is representing them. Lydia isn’t the only influencer with that kind of following in the words of Abbey Lee Miller from dance moms... everyones replaceable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looool at Tamara's caption. Multiple digs.......
Tamara isn't the one that should throw stones in glass houses.
She seems to be constantly dishonest. Like, she tells she gets a new couch, in multiple vlogs and in the end she only covered the existing couch with a white cover. She still insisted the couch was new.
But her shadiness towards the others is hilarious, anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When they change the price, does that mean they had no interested people at all for that building? Because I would think the price is negotiable, anyway. You know what I mean?
You can keep the price as it is when you have let's say two people interested per week. But if no one wants to see the property, you (I) would change the official listing price downwards, in the hope someone wants to have a look on it.
I have no clue, I am not and was never in the market for property or selling it.
It doesn’t necessarily mean she hasn’t had any interest, probably just that the initial interest has dropped off. She might’ve had 5 viewings at the beginning but if none of them offered (or were willing to pay the price she wants) she might be dropping the price to get more people interested.

Most people use Rightmove when looking for a property to buy. On rightmove you can search by price bracket. I think she dropped her price to £300k to attract people who are looking for houses up to £300k. There isn’t an option to search for houses up to £315k as the next bracket is £300k-£325k so her listing was probably being drowned out by much nicer houses that are more expensive. People won’t want to set their search to the £300k-£325k bracket if their budget is only £315k because most of the search results will be over their budget. Therefore dropping her price to £300k is going to attract more people because it will show up first in a list of houses priced up to £300k.

Also, on Rightmove the agent has to drop the price by at least 2% for Rightmove to show the property as reduced and send out a new email to people registered for email alerts in that area. That’s a good way to grab people’s attention.
Carrie’s house was initially listed at £315,000. She then dropped the price to £310,000 but that wasn’t enough to trigger Rightmove to mark it as reduced and send out a new email alert (because it wasn’t a 2% price drop) so now she has dropped it by over 2% to trigger a ‘reduced’ marker that brings the listing back to the top of the search results page and sends out an email to people registered for email alerts.

Sorry that’s so long-winded! I’ve just got through a long 9 months of selling my first home and buying somewhere else. I still look at Rightmove every day because it’s become a habit :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.