Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her personality had already changed in this video from who she was at the other house but yes, she didn't seem as bitter, arrogant and angry as she does right now.

You could see the doctor had already messed up her cheeks in this video and made her nose larger than it used to be but her chin was not as massive as it is now. She had a nice chin in this video- a little too pointed and clearly already work done on it- but much better than the huge jaw she has now.

It makes no sense to me, she was absolutely stunning when I first discovered her videos from 4-5 years ago and she had the sweetest personality. This doctor screwed up her cheeks, nose and chin. How does notes this is beyond me.

However, what's worse is how her personality did a complete 180 degree switch to the current arrogant, rude, self-righteous twit from the sweet, soft spoken woman she was in her older videos.

She's ridiculous in every way now. I guess money does change people - in her case for the absolute worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For me, as a non-drinker of alcohol, the way Lydiot and Cawwiiee go on about drinking wine and gin or whatever it is today, interests me. It's almost as if they are 15 year old (mean) girls and their parents have allowed them to drink and ours haven't. Like showing us the finger that they can drink and we can't. The giddiness and excitement about consuming alcohol as well as the amount they drink, is quite worrying. Well, to me anyway. My friends who do consume alcohol do not behave in this manner. Look at Jaclyn Hill who has confessed to 'over-indulging' while going through a depression, drinking in excess to mask her unhappiness. If I am wrong, please correct me. ❤ Lol, I hope I'm not a prude heheh. I do not, in general, judge people who do drink, this is just an observation of mine.

Irrespective whether Lydiot has a problem or not, I do think it is quite irresponsible of her to advertise her drinking habits on camera so much. Whether she likes it or not, some of her subscribers (impressionable teenagers / in their early 20s and still quite naive) look to her as a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she serious?!
Genuinely baffled. So she doesn’t use the messages on insta and doesn’t use Twitter (oh wait no she does) and she’s an influencer? Places where she can get direct feedback from her followers..So all business enquiries go through Carrie or are only from people she knows on Instagram.

Call me stupid but if I were running a business then I’d love DIRECT feedback from people I don’t know to improve my product / business/generate ideas from my client base. You know, like if she’d broached the concept of the useless glo kit, feedback would have been no Lydia this is a pile of overpriced tat.

Anything she sees is limited to a small group of people or Carrie has pre-vetted them. Talk about limiting your business opportunities! 🙈 Effectively, Carrie is her business at the moment. If Carrie ever saw the light then Lydia’s business will go with her as she’s the one with the contacts and information. Why she stays with Lydia is beyond me.

In addition, why isn’t she questioning why she gets such abuse? Logic would surely imply that you are doing something that is not coming over well to the people who pay your mortgage so why wouldn’t you learn from it and adapt?

Fact is she can’t take any criticism and is being closeted from the realities of life as the rest of us know it by her “team”. Ali bends over backwards for her in her personal life and Carrie runs her business for her. She fears criticism as she knows it’s true so puts it on other people to deal with. Instead they collectively should have come together and nipped her behaviour in the bud and said to her that she’s changed from her earlier days on YouTube and sadly it’s not for the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Now the range rover has dissappeared and Cawee has taken her house off the market (may or may not have something to do with Lidl).
Not sure if this has already been mentioned (sorry I find it so hard to keep up I usually have to skip a few pages to get to the current stuff!). Carrie’s house is still on the market. The agent reduced the price to £300,000 and created a new listing for it and removed the old one. The new listing doesn’t give away Carrie’s address like the old one did (when you clicked onto the pictures the captions said the house number and street).

Reactions: 22
OMG the penny just dropped, 100% she returns 99% of this expensive stuff, I’m sure she could’ve worn plenty of her designer purchases for the Boodles shoot. But all the clothes she buys, she doesn’t go anywhere to where them, and hardly any ends up on Depop, so she defo returns it all.

Also does anyone know how much “press discount” is for the likes of Net A Porter? Surely 50% for her to be dropping that much on boots???
Yup...she shows us all fancy, luxe, designer unboxings then all we see her wearing is fire hazard polyester numbers from H&M. It's all an illusion for the 'gram.
No wonder she has to make friends with her staff when they work in her house and see her for the freeloading , lazy skank she is.
No idea on press discount, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's almost as if they are 15 year old (mean) girls and their parents have allowed them to drink and ours haven't. Like showing us the finger that they can drink and we can't. The giddiness and excitement about consuming alcohol as well as the amount they drink, is quite worrying.
🤣15 year old mean girl 🤣 Couldn't agree more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Not sure if this has already been mentioned (sorry I find it so hard to keep up I usually have to skip a few pages to get to the current stuff!). Carrie’s house is still on the market. The agent reduced the price to £300,000 and created a new listing for it and removed the old one. The new listing doesn’t give away Carrie’s address like the old one did (when you clicked onto the pictures the captions said the house number and street).
Interesting - does anyone know what the original price was? Clearly she’s greedy like her boss

Reactions: 11
Interesting - does anyone know what the original price was? Clearly she’s greedy like her boss
Unpopular opinion but I think Carrie gets cut quite a bit of slack.

I think her nature is exactly the same as lidl's, very greedy and manipulative, but I think she is that bit more intelligent. Socially, so she hides it better in conversation, and also in general smarts, so she can be a lot more cut throat and cover it up..

The more we see of her the more it stands out to me. I just don't think she's the pushover Lydia thinks she is, and Carrie wants us to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Long time lurker but I love you guys so much as I had stumbled on Lydia a couple of years back and I started to realise her vlogs were one long infomercial on what you "need" to buy. Lydia does definitely stalk these threads hourly as the whole I have stopped people messaging me posts came just after someone on here tried to message her but couldn't.
The way she talks about people and brands and the passive aggressive attitude to everything really irks me, if you don't agree with her she blocks you and plays the victim in it all. It literally blows my mind, I do wonder if instead of the community guidelines being set she just turned off messages so she didn't have to write and "police" her pages. Let's be honest she has never been good at following through with anything so she took the easy route lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Unpopular opinion but I think Carrie gets cut quite a bit of slack.

I think her nature is exactly the same as lidl's, very greedy and manipulative, but I think she is that bit more intelligent. Socially, so she hides it better in conversation, and also in general smarts, so she can be a lot more cut throat and cover it up..

The more we see of her the more it stands out to me. I just don't think she's the pushover Lydia thinks she is, and Carrie wants us to see.
I completely agree. You’ve got to be a certain way to be bffs with Lidl - she also comes across rude and unpleasant IMO

Reactions: 33
The original price was £315,000 so she hasn’t dropped it much. I’m not sure what prices are like in that area but I wouldn’t want to pay that much for a 2 bed house with no toilet upstairs

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I went for it last night put her latest video on my god I wanted to punch in her stupid ignorant face , " let's see what am I grateful for ? Oh yes my hair ! Fuckin idiot

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think people should just stop commenting at all. Her rant about messages and unwanted opinion. Some comments are just genuine questions on things she has said or does. How brands keep working with someone like this who doesn't allow an open communication even with her team members. If you are a nice person you would receive more nice messages than bad👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.