Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she has problems to think about what she could be grateful for.
I give you some tips:
- your husband
- Carrie
- that Lumi is still alive
- your huge ass garden
- your family
- your bleeping bag collection
- your clothes
- that idiots buy your depop tit
- your house

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my god...."at the moment, I need to get up and get dressed in the morning". She actually just said that 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She is all over the place and stupid. She's filming this Wednesday morning, she uploads monday evening yet she say that was a monday morning ramble for you. She also says the clocks have gone backwards so she hopes we are all enjoying our extra hour in bed. If she was to get up at her normal time it would be 4am but she's hoping it will feel like she got an extra hour in bed when in actual fact she will be getting up at 5.

She normally gets up at 5am, she will still be waking up at 5am and will still have had her extra hour in bed so it will feel like 6am!

Is she confused or am I confused? I'm going to have to stop watching her as my brain hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
hahaha 😁

View attachment 288654

She's not too worried about it, so she can treat is how she pleases
Lydia would suit better more tailored clothes that emphasize her angles. This looks horrific on her. I have a dress with similar shape and it looks tit on me but I keep it because you can't see it under a coat and it's very comfy.

There she said it. Lovelies, you, who are dragged in her comment sections, don't give up. Stay outspoken. You can make a change. Be a Coco or a Suffragette. Be a difficult woman! (Video should start at 6:10 min)

Lydia defined infinity new.
- showing haul and day to day: video length -> finite amount of time
- putting on (n+1) additional dress: video length -> inf

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's the sleeves that got me 😁

I'm not even 10 minutes into the vlog and there is already so much to say!

I need to sit down in a dark room on my own with my wine to get through this! Going to wait until after dinner!

However, in regards to the Holland Cooper jacket - I think her new fashion direction she is going in is Farmer Chic!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need to sit down in a dark room on my own with my wine to get through this! Going to wait until after dinner!

However, in regards to the Holland Cooper jacket - I think her new fashion direction she is going in is Farmer Chic!
Wine is an excellent idea! I may need to come back to it later too. It's a little bit much for me right now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy moly! Has she had even MORE filler in her face? Wow!!
Just came here to say the same. When she's in the bathroom with wet hair you can see that her tip of the nose is bright red, so she must've gotten her nose done again, and if she did that she certainly did everything else too. Also her lips are so overfilled now that you can't see her front teeth anymore, even when she's speaking!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just came here to say the same. When she's in the bathroom with wet hair you can see that her tip of the nose is bright red, so she must've gotten her nose done again, and if she did that she certainly did everything else too. Also her lips are so overfilled now that you can't see her front teeth anymore, even when she's speaking!
Haven't even got to that bit yet. It was the start of the vlog. I can't believe how much she's messed up her face!

Reactions: 14
She just posted the most CRINGE reel with Ali and a super awkward kiss. She needs to stop
5D24D4DD-C253-4519-AC0F-D8C0E9B5EE13.jpeg
E09EA31D-F18B-4029-95FC-F7B9917277D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her nose tip is always red.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saved that second one as my profile avatar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The video of Ali on a bike, in a suit, drinking a mug of coffee has to be the most bizarre thing i've seen - I thought I was hallucinating!
Was it awful I was hoping he’d fall off and graze his ankle because his trousers are too short ?🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.