Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OMFG this has to be a joke!

Take them to the bleeping charity shop you ridiculous woman!

30 of them for £8.49 on Ebay!
WOW. Just when you think she could go no lower, after the £1 clock.
Surely this is DeepopDee trolling her?

Also.. anyone else low key hoping for a Northamptonshire Lockdown...
While Buckinghamshire continues as it is.........

(Just to add I don't want CV to go on any longer - this comment is purely ref LEM!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

There are no words for this o_O

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
just had a look, I love her style! I do love Korean style in general. Mostly sophisticated and classy.

Just as a side not, why does Lydia never wear anything from Zara, COS, Other Stories, etc? I find that odd.

what i going on with Ali's head in his stories? Is that due to filter??
Zara doesn’t do influencer gifting, and Lidl is not really the COS/& Other Stories aesthetic.

Can we talk about how bleeping lazy her Depop listings are? The pictures are horrid, the captions are useless. It bleeping pains me that she can sell these things with minimal effort whereas I spent 2 hours yesterday photographing and writing thoughtful captions - with measurements - for like 5 new listings on my Posh/Depop.

Reactions: 26

IS SHE bleeping SERIOUS??????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

How much is she asking for?? I’ve been blocked from her depop 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is so old but you know when you find something really daft, hilarious? And can't stop laughing about it when it pops into your head?

Vegetable bedges is still cracking me up 😂

Seriously, though, I'm so sad they're putting an island in Ali's dressing room. The thing that made Ali's room decent compared to Lydia's was the lack of an island. If they sold the house, Ali's room could still fit a bed into it no problem. It would be a teenage girl's dream with all the wardrobe space.

I don't think Ali even minds his room as it is, to be honest. I think this is entirely all Lydia. It just blows my mind how taking a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bed is something they actively are choosing to do? No one will ever pay over a million for a 3 bed house in that location 😳

I know they've said it's their forever home, but no one needs 2 dressing rooms and 2 offices. It's just mad.
They’ve really narrowed down their potential buyers pool. No self-respecting buyer wants to buy a newly renovated house and then have to spend unnecessary £££ just to demolish TWO stupid CLOSET islands just so they can use the rooms as bedrooms as originally intended.

It’s also clear they’re not using the fountain fire escape space as often as they said they would.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And that she doesn't like MANUAL LABOUR.
And that she doesn't like LABOUR.
Fixed that for you. :LOL:

I bought mine over the time for 1€ per 2 (now 1.10€) from the Euro-Shop. I would never come onto the idea to sell them to anyone, I would give them away for free. I gave away all my plastic hangers when I switched to the velvet ones for my tops and dresses. I was happy when somebody took them.

It’s also clear they’re not using the fountain fire escape space as often as they said they would.
Why would they, when they can take a few steps and sit in the sun on the grass instead (during warmer weather). It is Bollock shitting zone. The microclimate down there must be cold and humid, even without the water feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
And that she doesn't like LABOUR.
Fixed that for you. :LOL:

I bought mine over the time for 1€ per 2 (now 1.10€) from the Euro-Shop. I would never come onto the idea to sell them to anyone, I would give them away for free. I gave away all my plastic hangers when I switched to the velvet ones for my tops and dresses. I was happy when somebody took them.

Why would they, when they can take a few steps and sit in the sun on the grass instead (during warmer weather). It is Bollock shitting zone. The microclimate down there must be cold and humid, even without the water feature.
I don’t get it. They are doing all this Stuff to their house and garden and cant give away hangers to a local charity shop? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMAN? This is what too much self care does to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have to say that the idea is nice and the price point is very tempting, if it wasn’t for the self tan products that I would never use. Amelia’s bags, however, look too similar to Allie Glines’
I’m not sure what company has made the bag 🤔
But it is a very good price point, I will admit I was tempted as I use St Tropez and caudalie but I don’t want a bag with her name on it.
I mean I'm still creased that Lydia is having vegetable beds full stop. 😂 The girl willingly admitted she'd never even tried vegetables until she was 21. And even since then, she's had what, basically a half-assed wabbit bite of a broccoli concealed in cheesy pasta. You can't make this tit up. 😂
It’s true 😂 don’t a lot of parent get their toddlers to eat vegetables by putting them in cheese to disguise them 😂

I wonder how Boodles feel about Madame using a picture from her shoot with them for her blog post talking about stress and self care? Doesn’t exactly scream go buy a 10k Boodles necklace does it.

How much is she asking for?? I’ve been blocked from her depop 🤪
£10

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how Boodles feel about Madame using a picture from her shoot with them for her blog post talking about stress and self care? Doesn’t exactly scream go buy a 10k Boodles necklace does it.
Yes true and she used her ostrich KM shot for Toni Thornton on TT webpage. Did she buy the rights for these I wonder? Or did she pay for the shoot for both as someone mentioned?

Reactions: 15
The only thing that the basement garden/whatever it is, would be good for is if you work for Lydia and you smoke, tbh. Then yes, it's handy to pop out, have a smoke then go back inside rather than going through the house to go outside.

It's a lot of money to spend on a smoking area for about 2 people maximum who would ever use it for that 😳

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, its another haul! This country will be saved single handedly from a recession at the rate Lydia is buying.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Whatever happened to her video that was the other half of Ali's style series?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Carrie and Depop Dee have been made part time? I wonder if they are working from home for her? What could they possibly do working from home for her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Holy moly! Has she had even MORE filler in her face? Wow!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is lydia really comparing her Ibiza days then turning into a blogger with a bad attitude to the women described in the book difficult women.o_O
Lydia complained on twitter that brands wouldn't allow her to bring her assistant and photographer on trips with her even if she paid for them herself. She was 'dragged' online by people, I believe one of those was Caroline Hirons, apparently the dragging lasted 4 days. She is traumatised from it but of course Lydia was correct and now brands use her idea of allowing bloggers to bring their team with them :rolleyes:
You are not a difficult woman Lydia, you are just a witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
bleeping hell, its another haul! This country will be saved single handedly from a recession at the rate Lydia is buying.
I know we're all free to spend our cash as we please. But this level of excessive shopping, especially in our current climate makes me feel ill.

Just listening to her rant at the beginning about people not being able to be outspoken about things anymore. Ermmm, okay Lyds 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.