Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please never assume anything they do is a UK thing!! Everything that pair do is a pretentious, snobbish, idioty thing. Same goes for most influencers...!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nope not a uk thing, it’s being a twit thing! 😂🙈😂

For real though, older gentleman in the uk tend to wear driving gloves when driving classic sports cars, eg old Aston’s, mg’s, Triumphs, open top cars...The type with wooden steering wheels....not a top of the range Aston or Range Rover with a heated steering wheel.....🙈🙈🙈🙈
Thanks for your explanations, I just couldn't articulate the gloves/driving thing but its exactly as you described. He just looks ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she gifted some last year? Obv didn’t promote them that well if now she’s having to buy them! 😂
Yes, she was.
Lydia got in the past all the chances Vic had as well. But Lydia fucked up every single time. So Vic gets the gigs and Lydia gets KM.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No community guidelines but we have a blog post with at least 20 ads in it for products affiliate links. Oh and it's on her fave subject....self care!!!

OMG the grammar is awful, whose instead of who's and there are spelling mistakes! So professional Lydia!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
No community guidelines but we have a blog post with at least 20 ads in it for products affiliate links. Oh and it's on her fave subject....self care!!!

OMG the grammar is awful, whose instead of who's and there are spelling mistakes! So professional Lydia!!
Some people are self-employed because they wouldn't survive on the job market. Oh, and because they are narcs and don't want a supervisor who tells them what to do.

Reactions: 20
I know this is so old but you know when you find something really daft, hilarious? And can't stop laughing about it when it pops into your head?

Vegetable bedges is still cracking me up 😂

Seriously, though, I'm so sad they're putting an island in Ali's dressing room. The thing that made Ali's room decent compared to Lydia's was the lack of an island. If they sold the house, Ali's room could still fit a bed into it no problem. It would be a teenage girl's dream with all the wardrobe space.

I don't think Ali even minds his room as it is, to be honest. I think this is entirely all Lydia. It just blows my mind how taking a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bed is something they actively are choosing to do? No one will ever pay over a million for a 3 bed house in that location 😳

I know they've said it's their forever home, but no one needs 2 dressing rooms and 2 offices. It's just mad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know this is so old but you know when you find something really daft, hilarious? And can't stop laughing about it when it pops into your head?

Seriously, though, I'm so sad they're putting an island in Ali's dressing room. The thing that made Ali's room decent compared to Lydia's was the lack of an island. If they sold the house, Ali's room could still fit a bed into it no problem. It would be a teenage girl's dream with all the wardrobe space.

I don't think Ali even minds his room as it is, to be honest. I think this is entirely all Lydia. It just blows my mind how taking a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bed is something they actively are choosing to do? No one will ever pay over a million for a 3 bed house in that location 😳

I know they've said it's their forever home, but no one needs 2 dressing rooms and 2 offices. It's just mad.
I mean I'm still creased that Lydia is having vegetable beds full stop. 😂 The girl willingly admitted she'd never even tried vegetables until she was 21. And even since then, she's had what, basically a half-assed wabbit bite of a broccoli concealed in cheesy pasta. You can't make this tit up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Forever home = forever remaking it. Perhaps she's planning on publishing a book when she's retired. So many options as for the concept of the book "Our forever home through the years" "The biggest deep life lessons I learnt through redesigning my house 300 times" "Everything you shouldn't do when redesigning a house"... You're welcome Lydia. This will be the second book after her "Proud resilient difficult woman" autobiographic book of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

I agree although I pretty much did the same myself. I wanted two windows instead of one so broke through the fourth bedroom to extend our own master. My motto is list it or live in it. That said, I would reconfigure it back to the original format if I was selling and there was no built in wardrobes for that reason on that side of the room. The island is a stupid idea and completely unnecessary. They are making silly and expensive mistakes because they have no cohesive plan.

Working from home for most of us has it’s challenges and finding adequate workspace has transformed previously relaxing reception rooms into cluttered deskspaces. They have staff and tons of space but they still want offices and dressing rooms for themselves. They can be relied upon to balls it up one way or another.

Reactions: 16
Has she actually published a post on 'self-care', dripping in diamonds!? Good God, even if I wasn't a mental health professional I would be disgusted by this; incredibly tone-deaf and she has no business advising on any of this stuff. And it's all essentially a shopping list Neom, Sweaty Betty, Espa. I don't even have the words.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I nearly choked reading this! All jobs have a level of stress, please don’t tell me being an influencer caused as much stress as this muppet makes out!!! The list of stuff she does, she literally spends every waking moment pampering herself! Good job she didn’t get a real job as the girl would be medicated up to her eyeballs to just get out the door every morning! So pathetic, can you imagine if she had a baby?! She would need a nanny, night nurse and housekeeper! This is not how women should aspire to be, to be this pampered and spoilt is not how I would want my daughters to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Karen Millen has put in so much effort in Lidl's edit collection that they even included Lidl's inability to spell in the heading?! What is an 'Influnecer Collection'? Are they mocking their own 'edit' collection influencer ambassador who cannot spell? :ROFLMAO:
Crikey that is bad

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Unreadable.

LEM blog marked.jpg

I was going to do more than a paragraph but it's just exhausting to see so many errors. With 2 employees, you'd think someone might be able to proofread.

Edit: I realised there's one "that" slightly out of place - it's supposed to be in front of "the ripple effect".

-----------

Ok I love grammar so I did more

LEM blog marked 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Unreadable.

View attachment 288449

I was going to do more than a paragraph but it's just exhausting to see so many errors. With 2 employees, you'd think someone might be able to proofread.
Seriously, she should stop talking about work stress since she is effectively a freeloader or at a stretch a salesgirl...I mean sales ppl have targets to meet, so that can be stressful. She, on the other hand, just sits at home most days doing non-essential things and moan into a camera. If she is based in Wales now, they may just round her up in hazard warning tape with a tag stating 'NON - ESSENTIAL' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Unreadable.

View attachment 288449

-----------

Ok I love grammar so I did more

View attachment 288456
Why is she so fascinated with "self-care". She is talking about it since last year now.
So self-care is to delete negative comments and prefer ass-licking comments, even when they are nasty to any other person in the comment section that doesn't share their sentiment?
She is so obsessed with self-care that it seems exhausting.

If she is based in Wales now, they may just round her up in hazard warning tape with a tag stating 'NON - ESSENTIAL'
lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean I'm still creased that Lydia is having vegetable beds full stop. 😂 The girl willingly admitted she'd never even tried vegetables until she was 21. And even since then, she's had what, basically a half-assed wabbit bite of a broccoli concealed in cheesy pasta. You can't make this tit up. 😂
And that she doesn't like MANUAL LABOUR. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Check out Ali’s stories! He’s reposted someone reenacting his coffee on the bike including smoldering stare at the end. In his kitchen... on his kids tiny bike. 🤣🤣🤣 I assume it’s a friend but hilarious!
34433637-14A8-466C-831F-F532D83F75A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's difficult to know where to start with this blog post. The grammar and spelling push my buttons because of my first career running a corporate publishing business. As for stress, she should try being in a deadline driven business where clients expect a perfect product delivered on time. She also has the audacity to say that learning to put herself first enables her to care for others. She has always put herself first and has never cared about other people! If self care was about buying some luxe products or walking downstairs to your own gym (!) there wouldn't be a mental health crisis. Grhhh....she makes me so mad I can't write any more! 😬😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

OMFG this has to be a joke!

Take them to the bleeping charity shop you ridiculous woman!

30 of them for £8.49 on Ebay!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.