Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Ali is outside doing the garden’.........erm.....it’s pitch black outside. Does he EVER GET A BREAK?

BD72E0AA-D6F3-4C85-8FC7-CE0CC20088AB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So Boodles did gift her some pieces, now we know why she did the shoot. For more freebies! Boodles have gifted her their cheapest bracelet, granted it is still almost 3k but it's still the cheapest.
Plus the bleeping idiot called it diamante instead of diamonds 😂
She said she chose them herself and tries to sound like she bought them with "her own money(tm)" but then is surprised that the "diamantés" are also on the other side.
Like, when I would buy some real jewellery for a good amount of money I would know where every stone is placed and how its placed how it's sourced.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

OMFG this has to be a joke!

Take them to the bleeping charity shop you ridiculous woman!

30 of them for £8.49 on Ebay!
Give away to one of her follower ? Oh do I remember being a student and not wanting to put money into those type of items because it litteraly meant a week of food XD

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she is going to wear the country bumpkin Holland Cooper Shooting jacket with her brown Louboutins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video of Ali on a bike, in a suit, drinking a mug of coffee has to be the most bizarre thing i've seen - I thought I was hallucinating!
He is copying this guy on a skateboard drinking cranberry juice who, last week, became an internet sensation. This guy exudes utter coolness without even trying.

Ali, on the other hand, is a try hard and majorly cringey. Such a dumbass. #COPYCAT

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
she does not write for the fame but for herself. Well, don't post it then Lydia !
😂
The thing with narcs is, they think they know more than anyone else and that their word and knowledge is gold... I mean, in this case yes, it's comedy gold.

‘Ali is outside doing the garden’.........erm.....it’s pitch black outside. Does he EVER GET A BREAK?

View attachment 288771
Remember her speech in front of Ali that he only should work until 5 o'clock, like she did at that time... well... where is that now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ali has spent over a week doing strenuous work, busting his gut on these ridiculous beds and she rewards him with a hearty evening meal. It’s literally Monastic. I would throw a complete wobbly by now, as all she has done is her nails, her hair, some reflexology for her tension headache, a run, and spent thousands on clothes THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE HER WEAR EVER AGAIN. And then she has to remind herself every morning to be thankful......FOR HER HAIR??????
FA7CC832-B604-48EB-BC5C-126880AD46C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know we're all free to spend our cash as we please. But this level of excessive shopping, especially in our current climate makes me feel ill.

Just listening to her rant at the beginning about people not being able to be outspoken about things anymore. Ermmm, okay Lyds 🤨
Lydia Elise Millen aka Dory with the the short term memory, has forgotten how outspoken she was on the occasion she verbally abused her hairdresser ...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really is thick, « l can write down the date, so l know when things need harvesting », no lids, not dates just common sense !
That is why her cooking is crap because she can’t adjust.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The one necessary thing that they haven’t put In their bunker is a padded room. With a lock on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He is copying this guy on a skateboard drinking cranberry juice who, last week, became an internet sensation. This guy exudes utter coolness without even trying.

Ali, on the other hand, is a try hard and majorly cringey. Such a dumbass. #COPYCAT
I hate and am embarrassed by how a try-hard Ali and Lydia are. Surely as creators, they can come up with their own ideas instead of constantly copying others?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ali has spent over a week doing strenuous work, busting his gut on these ridiculous beds and she rewards him with a hearty evening meal. It’s literally Monastic. I would throw a complete wobbly by now, as all she has done is her nails, her hair, some reflexology for her tension headache, a run, and spent thousands on clothes THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE HER WEAR EVER AGAIN. And then she has to remind herself every morning to be thankful......FOR HER HAIR??????
View attachment 288779
She could've at least ordered in a Nando's for him. The little guy deserved a treat.
Shame man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Really thick, 85 mm heals!! She works in fashion and has no idea! Dumbo the plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously, she should stop talking about work stress since she is effectively a freeloader or at a stretch a salesgirl...I mean sales ppl have targets to meet, so that can be stressful. She, on the other hand, just sits at home most days doing non-essential things and moan into a camera. If she is based in Wales now, they may just round her up in hazard warning tape with a tag stating 'NON - ESSENTIAL' :ROFLMAO:
Her target is making enough money to afford that damn greenhouse. Sure is stressful.

After your book, Lydiot, you can try and sell : "Drama in a box, by Lydia Elise Milen - Creating drama since I discovered Twitter"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1603740407469.png

Genuinely, where the duck would anyone wear that? It gives me 'posh old lady exhibiting at an agricultural show' vibes and obviously not in a good way! And to think she's paid nearly a grand (or so she says) for two of them! 🤣 :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.